PDA

View Full Version : Question about challenge points

tiggconn
12-01-2010, 08:58 PM
now sure where I should post this but I was wondering how we use our challenge points. I have over 200 points from all my different challenges since 2009 and I don't know what to do with them or how to use them. Thanks for any help. :)

kimberkatt
12-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Hi Tami!

I'm not quite sure, but I think you send an email to Toiny about them... let me check with her and find out exactly how she wants to handle that. :DD

tiggconn
12-02-2010, 07:13 PM
okay thanks Kim! :)

bcalberti
01-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Okay, now this is a stupid question, but who keeps track of the points and where do people find out how many they have?

Ambowife Designs
01-16-2011, 12:22 AM
At the top of each challenge sub forum is a post with the following info in it, to get your points redeemed contact Toiny

Challenge Points are tracked by the host of each challenge in the spreadsheet mentioned, if you have any queries regarding your points or disagree with the tally for a particular challenge contact the host of your challenge and I am sure they will double check it for you. Hope that helps :)

Updated April 2010

Each challenge offers each participant 10 points for the first LO, 5 points for each additional LO
If a participant completes all challenges in one month, she earns a 100 point BONUS
100 points = $5 to the store.
Points may be redeemed at any time.

Challenge Point Spreadsheet (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvnK-_ligjb_dGFjaV9COUpSY0YxNzNJSkxHODE5YWc&hl=en)

bcalberti
01-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Do the CT members accure point?

kimberkatt
01-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Yes, everyone who completes a challenge should receive their points! :DD

Joba2
01-17-2011, 12:18 AM
I've checked before & didn't see my name on the challenge list for points. I just looked again & I am not on the list. I have completed different challenges. I don't understand.Are there differet lists?

kimberkatt
01-17-2011, 09:17 AM
There are tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet for EACH challenge... please make sure you are on the correct tab, most are sorted alphabetically...

if you are still having problems & don't see your name there or have discrepancy issues, please either PM me or you can email me at: advertising@digitalscrapbookingstudio.com and I will help to get it all sorted out for you!

Thanks!! :DD

Joba2
01-17-2011, 02:49 PM
I absolutely will not bother you with this.You are way too busy.But thank you so very much for the offer.. That is what is so great about the Studio.One just has to holler for help & you get it!
I'm off to check the different tabs & am sure I will find my points.. I did notice the page I saw was for progressive scraps.I'm sure it is user(me) error but your hint on the different tabs will surely help me find my points.

kimberkatt
01-17-2011, 02:59 PM
JO! You absolutely must bother me if you're having problems! That's what I'm here for! :DD Besides, if you guys stopped "bothering" me, I wouldn't have anything to do!! ;) :DD

kimberkatt
01-17-2011, 03:01 PM
In other words...... BOTHER ME PEOPLE!

Otherwise, I just waste my time playing Facebook games all day long!! LOL! :l kidding.... I only waste half the day on games! hehe.... :DD

Joba2
01-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Yes I see you love FACEBOOK! lololol
I play mmorpg games.I played DragonAge-Origins & Mass Effect2 this last year. Loved Loved those games.
Well I discovered the different tabs for the different challenges on the botton of the reader. So obvious now that I see them:eek::D
Still alittle greek to me esp sum total of all points but I'll get it figured out.I don't have enough points to worry about it now anyway. I'll probably bother you when I get closer to redeeming them .lolololol But for now it is enough to know to check it every month to be sure I get credited. What do we do if not credited? PM the challenge leader?
We don't get any points for Traci's monday night chat challenges though-bummer.

tiggconn
01-20-2011, 09:14 PM

Otherwise, I just waste my time playing Facebook games all day long!! LOL! :l kidding.... I only waste half the day on games! hehe.... :DD

LOLLLLLLLLLL Kimber

tiggconn
01-20-2011, 09:15 PM
I pm'd Toiny about using the points but haven't received a reply. Does anyone know how to use the challenge points in the store? I have over 200 and would like to use them. Thanks! :)

kimberkatt
01-21-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm pretty sure Toiny wants an email to redeem, or maybe it was Tracy... either way, once you request to redeem them, they will send you a coupon code to use in the store...

I will get definite info, then probably post in the Challenge Points Announcement Sticky, so people will know what to do when the time comes... :) Thanks ladies!

Edit to add: It may be a few days, Toiny is dealing with a little one and his upcoming surgery right now, so I know her mind is elsewhere at the moment, but we will get this all sorted as soon as possible! :)

tiggconn
01-21-2011, 08:04 PM
That's fine Kimber. I know that surgery is on her mind after reading the newsletter. I'll try pming here again in a week or so. :)

PamR
01-24-2011, 10:55 AM
I have a question also about the challenge points. If I did my math correctly, I have quite a few challenge points. I'd love to 'cash' them all in and start anew. Here's my question: Can I use my challenge points to buy a gift certificate to spend as I find kits I want? Or do I have to spend them all at once? Just curious! thanks
PamR

kimberkatt
01-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Hi Pam!

You can redeem as little or as many points as you want, whenever you want :)

If you ladies can hang tight for just a little bit longer, I will have the 2011 spreadsheet up, with all points tallied, including the Bonus points for completing all challenges in a month - It's a semi-slow process transferring over the data, especially since I'm double & triple checking to make sure I didn't miss anyone and points are tallied correctly... the format for the new points tracker spreadsheet will be a bit different also, hopefully making it much easier to understand & find your points ;) :DD

Ambowife Designs
01-27-2011, 02:08 AM
This is a huge task Kim and we appreciate your updating the points tracker hun
Thank you so so so much!

tiggconn
01-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Wonderful Kimber! cant wait to see my balance :)

tiggconn
02-07-2011, 03:35 PM
any news?

kimberkatt
02-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Yes - we have all the 2010's tallied so far.... however, we are brainstorming a better way to do challenges for the future... Toiny has her surgery today for her arm and won't be back until late Wed, so we will (hopefully) get things finalized by the weekend :)

If anyone is interested in knowing how many points you have accumulated through Dec. 31, 2010, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly look them up for you! :DD The spreadsheet that is posted now is updated through December 2010 if you'd like to use that as a reference and double check my calculations ;)

Again, we apologize profusely regarding this issue... the challenge points seem to be the bane of theStudio's existence :rolleyes: and trying to organize and keep track of them is such a long, tiring and almost impossible process... only because we have so many of you lovely ladies joining in our challenges, which we LOVE!! :XX So, hopefully we can come up with something that will be so much better for all of you guys, and in a more timely manner! :o We truly do THANK you ALL for being so patient with us, you guys really are the BEST!! :DD

edit to add: Tami, I'm Pm'ing you your final # now :)

hareraisers2
02-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Now that we have the totals, how to we go about cashing them in?

Ambowife Designs
02-14-2011, 09:08 PM
contact customer service and we'll organise a coupon for you :)

mandak
02-15-2011, 10:11 AM
And watch for a post in the next week or two with some detailed information on how to redeem your points and our new system!

KAPOH
02-18-2011, 12:38 AM
How do I find the link to the challenges?

Min
02-18-2011, 01:45 AM
How do I find the link to the challenges?

They're all in a sub-forum called "the Studio Challenges" (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)

KAPOH
02-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Odd. There was no such link last night when I was trying to look at the challenges, but it is here this AM.?????????????????????????????

kimberkatt
02-18-2011, 10:36 AM
hmmm, that is odd... thanks for letting us know so we can check it out! :DD

tiggconn
02-18-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes - we have all the 2010's tallied so far.... however, we are brainstorming a better way to do challenges for the future... Toiny has her surgery today for her arm and won't be back until late Wed, so we will (hopefully) get things finalized by the weekend :)

If anyone is interested in knowing how many points you have accumulated through Dec. 31, 2010, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly look them up for you! :DD The spreadsheet that is posted now is updated through December 2010 if you'd like to use that as a reference and double check my calculations ;)

Again, we apologize profusely regarding this issue... the challenge points seem to be the bane of theStudio's existence :rolleyes: and trying to organize and keep track of them is such a long, tiring and almost impossible process... only because we have so many of you lovely ladies joining in our challenges, which we LOVE!! :XX So, hopefully we can come up with something that will be so much better for all of you guys, and in a more timely manner! :o We truly do THANK you ALL for being so patient with us, you guys really are the BEST!! :DD

edit to add: Tami, I'm Pm'ing you your final # now :)

Thanks bunches!! :)

Ambowife Designs
02-19-2011, 07:02 PM
happy shopping Tami ;)

Ramona Memories
02-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Ok! I see you have answered my question about the challenges, so here is another one...

I am a new member here and can't see where I can upload my Avatar?? Any help would be appreciated!

Ramona

Ramona Memories
02-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Ok, so now the link says I do not have permission to access this link!
Is it like some forums where I need to have a certain amount of posts before I can access the Challenge forum?
Would like to know
Ramona

They're all in a sub-forum called "the Studio Challenges" (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)

Ambowife Designs
02-25-2011, 01:41 AM
HI Ramona,
I just verified you, that might have been what it was, I think the only thing that you need 5 posts to do is post in the gallery, but 5 posts is easy enough to get up to :) you're almost there LOL

kimberkatt
02-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Ok! I see you have answered my question about the challenges, so here is another one...

I am a new member here and can't see where I can upload my Avatar?? Any help would be appreciated!

Ramona

Hi Ramona! Welcome to theStudio! :DD

For your avatar: Up in the top left corner you will see "User CP" click that and it will bring you to your control panel. In here, you can change a bunch of different settings to suit your preferences. In the list on the left-hand side, find "Edit Avatar" under Settings & Options. This is where you can upload a custom avatar image... just click the browse button to find the image on your computer and then save changes. You should see your image pop up. :)

Let us know if you have any problems, okay?! ;) :DD

cylynn
04-19-2011, 12:39 PM
I PM Toiny about the points I wanted to know my 2011 total. Any chance that is available somewhere?