PDA

View Full Version : Continued Prayers Needed Now

Nani
01-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Kendal passed away at the hospital after 1:00 this afternoon. Please send a prayer for strength and healing for my cousin, John and wife, Heather and Kendalís little brother, Jake.

Also, if you could squeeze in a prayer for my Aunt, Judy. Kendal was her first grandchild and she was hospitalized overnight due to stress over everything. She was still in a plane and didnít get to the hospital before Kendal passed. I fear sheíll need all the extra strength she can get.

Thank you all so much for your good thoughts and prayers for my family at this very difficult time.

Nani

Toiny
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Oh Nani. I just full-on burst into tears reading this. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. All my prayers are with your family, and most especially with John, Heather, Jake and Judy.

Big, huge, smooch,

Toiny

Jean Ann
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Yes, Nani this made me break into tears also. I'm so sorry for your loss. The family and Aunt Judy are in my prayers too! I can't imagine anything happening to my first grandchild Jonsy

ADBDesign {anita_d}
01-07-2011, 03:45 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss and yes, I will offer prayers for all of your family and esp Aunt Judy. My heart goes out ot you.

Jiskefet
01-07-2011, 04:46 PM
I can't help crying....
it is all zo unfair, I feel for you all.
Losing a loved one is terrible, but losing someone who ought to have her entire life before her doesn't bear thinking about......

mandak
01-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Oh Nani, I am so sorry for the loss. My thoughts are with all.

Angeltown
01-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Oh, Nani, I'm also sobbing and praying for your family! I cannot even imagine how devastating it is to lose a precious child at such a young age after 2 struggles with leukemia. I hope the family can find some peace. {hugs}

danzinst
01-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Oh Nani,I can't stop stop crying.It is so sad.My prayers are now with the family and that precious grandmother.

stmac88
01-07-2011, 11:50 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Nani! God Bless you all. Love and Hugs from Sharon

goddessjoy
01-08-2011, 12:33 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Nani.

Where would the family prefer a donation be made in Kendal's name? I have a loved one fighting NHL and we donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on a regular basis, but I was just curious if they had another group/place/hospital they would prefer.

Hugs and prayers to all of you.

CM Silly
01-08-2011, 03:45 PM
I am so sorry for your family. The loss of a child leaves behind a big hole in the family left behind, full of what ifs and the dreams they had for him. There is nothing anyone can say to console them, but our Lord knows how to return the joy to their lives. Today that little one rests in the arms of Jesus. There will be no more needles, doctors, tubes, or cancer in his life ever again. I beleive our life here is only temporary and it really begins when we are freed from these earthen fragile bodies and we live with the Lord. What a wonderful day that will be.:)

Joba2
01-11-2011, 10:06 PM
God bless you & take care of you. I don't know what I'd do n your situation but pray for strength.It must be so hard.

Min
01-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Oh Nani, I feel so sad and sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine how terrible it must be to lose someone so young after such a long fight. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ambowife Designs
01-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I am so sorry Nani, I am thinking of you all and knowing how loved Kendal was when she was with you all must have been a huge comfort to her in her final days sweetie. Nothing I can say will ever take away the hurt but know that I am thinking of you all and sending you all my love hun!

ladyofthethorns
01-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Oh Nani, my sincerest of sympathies go to you and your cousin and his family! I do believe there is no loss felt more deeply than that of the loss of a child and no one can truly understand that grief better than others who've experienced such a loss. I understand... I am a bereaved parent.

I have not been in these forums for a long time but today something told me I should pay a visit; perhaps I was 'called' here by your post. It may be too early yet to offer this information but please let your cousin know that there is a group that can offer support and understanding to them, and your aunt as well, during this most difficult time. They are The Compassionate Friends. They are International and, depending upon where your cousin lives, there may be a group near to them. If you would like more information, please feel free to PM me.

My deepest condolences, you will all be in my thoughts.

Toiny
01-13-2011, 01:53 AM
Hi Nani, you are very much still in my thoughts and prayers. Just wanted to reach out with a big SMOOCH.

God bless,

Toiny