PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Northwestern Illinois...

Dyanna
03-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Hello everyone... I thought I should stop by and introduce myself. I am Dyanna, happily married mom to 7 kids... My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 7 :) and grandmom to 11 with another due in late July.. At one time I was co owner of The Scrapping Garden and some of you may recognize me from there. I started out as a member, went to being in charge of games, then forum admin and into co ownership :) After TSG closed I floated for awhile but now I am back :)

I am happy to say I am CTing for Linda Cumberland (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_133). You can find her here in the store...

So for now I am looking forward to creating some beautiful LO's and checking out the challenges etc here in the forum and the gallery...

mandak
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Welcome Dyanna! We're so glad to have you! With (almost) a dozen grandkids, you sure have a lot of subjects to scrap! Looking forward to seeing your layouts!

LindaC
03-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi Dyanna!! Welcome to the Studio.. :) I am so happy to be working with you again! And I can't wait to see your lovely LOs in the gallery! :)

Hugss.. :)

Ambowife Designs
03-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the Studio Deanna, we're so glad to have you and can't wait to see all those layouts with your happy family :)

Dyanna
03-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome :) I am looking forward to getting to know you all better :)

michellemarie
03-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Welcome, Dyanna! Can't wait to see your layouts:)

Aveziur
03-10-2011, 04:25 AM
Welcome a board Dyanna, for a Spanish girl like me is really awesome meet someone with 7 kids!!! Congrats for that and for your 11+1 grandchilds!!!:w

Toiny
03-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Hi Dyanna!

It is pleasure to meet you and have you join us here. I'm Toiny and I have 6 of my own (3-20), no grandkids yet but someday I hope to have a ton!

Big smooches,

Toiny