PDA

View Full Version : 28th March 8pm est

Ambowife Designs
03-28-2011, 06:22 AM
Hi ladies, wow doesn't a week go fast,
so this week I have some eastery images for you, these ones are personal use and thanks go my Hubby's childhood books and his mother for hanging onto them ;)

Oh and the new lounge ;)

http://www.ambowife.com/chats/new_couch.jpg

Ambowife Designs
03-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Sorry girls, with the site down we missed our chat, and I am so sorry.
I will email you all the freebie anyway :)

camperchow
03-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Love the new lounge! How daring to get white. I know that would not be the color for long if it was in my home...lol. It fits perfectly too.

Ambowife Designs
03-29-2011, 07:48 AM
LOL the covers come off and can be thrown into the washing machine, and we can get other covers for it later if we want a change too. It's super comfy!!

Happy Birthday Diane ;)
smooch!!!

danzinst
03-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Tracy. I love your new lounge.Don't you love getting new furniture?It's a real feel good for me.lol.
Thank you for the chat freebie.I had withdrawels last night.

[email protected]
03-29-2011, 09:42 AM
What a great looking lounge!! LOVE the colors Tracy :) You spoil us you know!! TY :) Have a GREAT week. (I did too Faye!!)

stmac88
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Oh wow! Awesome couch Tracy! How very daring with the white! My hubby is a landscaper so this would not be an option for us! Would not stay white for long!I missed you guys yesterday! But thanks so much for the awesome freebie! I love them!! You are so sweet to us. See you all next Monday! Happy Birthday Diane!

Renee
03-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Wow, that looks so beautiful, love the color Tracy!!
Thanks!

Nani
03-30-2011, 09:25 AM
The lounge is beautiful, I love the throw pillows too! I really like furniture that you can make all new every so often!

Thanks fir the gift, but now I'm really looking forward to the next chat!

ADBDesign {anita_d}
03-30-2011, 12:45 PM
LOVE the new lounge -- daring with white indeed!! Thank you for the blending plates, they are awesome

Happy Birthday Diane!!!