PDA

View Full Version : newsletters

pbhill
03-29-2011, 03:00 PM
I was just wondering if the Studio has quit putting out a newsletter. The last one I received was February 26. I have went and re-registered my email address, but still no newsletter. I miss it. I enjoyed the information about the Studio's new products along with the freebie and hearing about Toiny's family. If you are still sending one out, please put me back on the list. Thanks, Babette.

sweethussie
03-29-2011, 08:12 PM
I agree, it has been a bit for me too, I miss em too. :confused:

I was just wondering if the Studio has quit putting out a newsletter. The last one I received was February 26. I have went and re-registered my email address, but still no newsletter. I miss it. I enjoyed the information about the Studio's new products along with the freebie and hearing about Toiny's family. If you are still sending one out, please put me back on the list. Thanks, Babette.

Toiny
03-30-2011, 04:51 AM
Nope guys. I'm so sorry. I did a database clean-up and set some of the parameters wrong *blush*. I'm redoing it today, and hopefully getting the Wed NL out later as well.

Please let me know if you do not receive one this week!

And.... all our old NL are out on the web. There's a link at the top of theStudio blog and it's right here: http://ymlp.com/archive_gubeussgjgu.php

Smooches,

Toiny

catschwartz
03-30-2011, 08:29 PM
I was just checking to see about the newsletter as well. I hadn't received on in a while. I will wait and see if I get one this week. I even checked my spam to be sure:)

Toiny
03-31-2011, 01:02 AM
Cat you didn't get one this week either? I ran an update last night before sending. I think it's time for the tech guy to do the update *blush*

Smooches,
Toiny

ElenaPrekrasnaya
03-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Oh, so it was not my mailbox set up!!! The last newsletter I got was on March 3, and nothing since then :-(, and I was wondering if there were some settings changed on my mailbox... I missed the NL so much!!
Toiny, thank you for providing the link to the NL archive! I re-confirmed the mail for the NL distribution today, since I didn't get the wednesday NL this week. Hope it will get corrected! Cheers!

pbhill
03-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Toiny,
I did not get the newsletter you sent out this week.
Thanks for the link to the archives. I didn't realize the newsletter was archived. Now I can catch up on the news.

violethare
04-02-2011, 03:49 AM
I have not been getting mine either, did not know they were archived, Will re-register and hopefully catch the next one

Toiny
04-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Another NL will be going out today. Please let me know if you get it! The database has been updated from our end (so any problems from here on out would be with the provider).

Thanks for hanging in there and helping me pinpoint the issues.

Smooches,

T

treza
04-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Hi!
I'm new here & thank U very much for Welcome Kit - Lilypond!

Toiny
04-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi! And welcome. Please enjoy. I can't wait to "see" you around some more.

Smooches,

Toiny

Hi!
I'm new here & thank U very much for Welcome Kit - Lilypond!

Digi-Scrap
04-03-2011, 03:43 PM
:) Thanks for the Newsletter Update Link, etc.......!! It sure is kicking up a dust storm here in Arizona!! Good thing it isn't raining, or we'd have a mud storm: L.O.L.

jimmyrose
04-05-2011, 09:50 AM
I am still not getting the newsletter. Miss it so....
I will try to sign up again.

violethare
04-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Toiny -- I still did not get the newsletter that went out on the 2nd, but maybe I did not update until after it was sent -- not sure. What is the date of the next one so I can keep an eye out and let you know?

Toiny
04-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Did you get it now? I'm really, really hoping you did.

Big smooch,

Toiny

jimmyrose
04-06-2011, 05:00 PM
I did sign up again, but (oh no) still not getting it. I am checking it out with the link. Thanks

Digi-Scrap
04-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Could any of these newsletters gotten into your spam folder? And if so, you will need to apply their address to your email address book, as an excepted email address.

Toiny
04-07-2011, 12:57 AM
I hand-added you back in using the email you used in signing up for the forum. Is it possible that's no longer a valid email?

Smooches,

Toiny

I did sign up again, but (oh no) still not getting it. I am checking it out with the link. Thanks

Jean Ann
04-07-2011, 05:35 AM
I'm not getting the NL either, and I miss it.

jimmyrose
04-07-2011, 07:29 AM
I have checked the spam folder. That is not the problem. My e-mail address has not changed in years, so it is still valid. thanks so much for trying to help me. I do miss the newsletter.

scrappygal
04-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Toiny,

March was a crazy/busy month for me, so I did not realize until now that I haven't received a newsletter since the end of February, either! Glad to see it's not just "me" - my address is correct - hasn't changed in ages - and always check my spam folder before deleting, so it hasn't gone there.

I usually participate in the Progressive Scraps (Min) and missed both March's and now April's because I normally count on the early month's newsletter to remind me!

Still have not seen anything come thru recently since you ran the subsequent updates. Good to know of the archives, though; but hope to be receiving the newsletters on schedule again very soon - miss them!!

Hugs,
Diane

catschwartz
04-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Same here. Still no newsletter. Nothing in spam. I use firefox and thunderbird. I wonder if that's what other people with no newsletter use.

debbiekirby
04-08-2011, 02:45 AM
I am not getting the newsletters either. I went to the site to try to sign up again, just in case I deleted something, but can't seem to figure out how to do it. Is anyone getting the NL yet?

Toiny
04-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Cat I added you by hand as well using your email associated with you in the Forum. Please email me if you need a different email address: toiny@digitalscrapbookingstudio.com

You can add yourselves, or re-add as the case may be, on our blog:
http://digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/blog/

It is on the right-hand side, directly under the "search" box.

I'm trying to get this fixed!

Smooches,

Toiny

scrappygal
04-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Same here. Still no newsletter. Nothing in spam. I use firefox and thunderbird. I wonder if that's what other people with no newsletter use.

Cat, FYI, I use Internet Explorer 8.

Cat I added you by hand as well using your email associated with you in the Forum. Please email me if you need a different email address: toiny@digitalscrapbookingstudio.com

You can add yourselves, or re-add as the case may be, on our blog:
http://digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/blog/

It is on the right-hand side, directly under the "search" box.

I'm trying to get this fixed!

Smooches,

Toiny

OK, Toiny, I re-added my email address and confirmed the subscription. Hope this works!!

ElenaPrekrasnaya
04-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Still not receiving the NL (great that you archive all of them and I know where to find the link now ;-)). Re-added my email address and confirmed the subscription. Will see...

jimmyrose
04-14-2011, 01:27 PM
I hate to say it, but still no newsletter. I am checkin in with the link to see them. Just thought I would let you know. Miss them. Love them.

danzinst
04-15-2011, 02:36 PM
I too haven't been getting the newsletter.
I just resigned up for the newsletter. I haven't gotten it since March 3.I don't know what happened.

hareraisers2
04-16-2011, 07:14 AM
I too haven't seen one lately and am really missing them. Hope it get's fixed soon.

Toiny
04-16-2011, 07:18 AM
Hey all... the big fix is in progress. The little one(s) wasn't doing it. Another one went out this morning. You can read it here: http://ymlp.com/archive_gubeussgjgu.php

I'm so sorry.

Smooches,

Toiny

trickletime
04-16-2011, 07:57 PM
glad to see i'm not the only one. hope it's fixed soon. i love your newsletter. i re-signed up on the blog. here's hoping....

mdusell
04-16-2011, 10:19 PM
I too am not receiving the NL. I have tried to re subscribe but so far it hasn't worked. I am happy to see they are archived and have been catching up that way. Thanks for looking into this!

geniebee
04-18-2011, 01:18 PM
I haven't received your newslettter since February. I re-signed up a week ago...what else can I do....I miss it!

Toiny
04-19-2011, 02:46 AM
It seems to be an issue on the newsletter providers end. I'm looking for another solution! Hang tight guys. I'm so sorry.

Smooches,

Toiny

violethare
04-22-2011, 10:12 PM
I have filled it out yet once again, I miss all the updates and both newsletters. Will wait and see what happens.

Toiny
04-26-2011, 12:40 PM
We did a little more behind-the-scenes tweaking. I'm very curious to do know if it worked?

Newsletter went out this morning (Tues, April 26)

Smooches,

T

SnipsNSnails
04-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I still don't get them LOL I've just taken to looking at them on the blog.

jimmyrose
04-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Still no newletter here either. I keep checking it with the link. Thanks for trying.

catschwartz
04-28-2011, 03:27 PM
We did a little more behind-the-scenes tweaking. I'm very curious to do know if it worked?

Newsletter went out this morning (Tues, April 26)

Smooches,

T

Still nothing in my in box:( Thanks for trying. I also checked my spam and it is not there. I will just check and read it online. I will have to do a better job though:) I missed a big collab as deal of the day!

By the way, just today the studio started coming on my facebook. I looked back to Tues. and it wasn't there,. At least that reminded me to check the deal of the day:)
Thanks again for trying to fix this.

trickletime
04-28-2011, 06:05 PM
still no newsletters.

Jean Ann
04-29-2011, 09:07 AM
I didn't get one either

Toiny
04-30-2011, 07:25 AM
I'm so sad. I was sure this last fix was it. I'm starting a complete rebuild on Monday. I'm guessing it won't be done by Tuesdays newsletter, but hopefully by Saturday.

I will post here when it is done... or better yet, all of you will be getting the Newsletter once again!

Big smooches,

Toiny

hareraisers2
04-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Still no newsletter for me either. I'm really missing it too. Hope the rebuild does it!!!

trickletime
05-01-2011, 06:10 AM
still no newsletter. :(

danzinst
05-02-2011, 11:51 AM
I did not get mine either. I have been going to the blog to get it.

camperchow
05-02-2011, 06:51 PM
I have signed up every time you say you have made adjustments and it still isn't working.

Toiny
05-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Hi Diane,

It's the mailing list provider. I'm making a switch because I cannot get your names back in no matter what I (or you) have done. I will post here when the transfer is complete.

I'm so incredibly sorry.

Smooches,

Toiny

justbnsharon
05-04-2011, 05:32 PM
LOL - I signed up 2 times - no newletter and thought OK it just doesn't like me. Then I found this thread - I see I am not alone!!!!

Toiny
05-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Not alone. And the newsletter did go out yesterday: New Products, Two Freebies, and ONE Grand Prize Winner! (http://ymlp.com/zDEoLn)

I checked the newsletter provider and it insists you have all been sent one. I now know better. I'm about 1/3 of the way through rebuilding. It's a little more time-intensive, detail-oriented that I anticipated. Hang tight. Pretty please?

Smooches,

Toiny

Jean Ann
05-06-2011, 05:00 AM
Thanks for putting the link to the newsletter. I'm still not getting it.

trickletime
05-06-2011, 10:47 PM
still no newsletter. but thanks for all the work you're doing to fix the problem.

geniebee
05-07-2011, 10:59 AM
stilll no newsletters

Toiny
05-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Hi Guys. I'm not done. I'm so sorry :(

Sometimes the simplest things cause the biggest headache. No?

The latest one is out: Friday the 13th Fun! ADSR6 at theStudio! A New Baby... and two freebies.... (http://ymlp.com/zWoDGE)

Big, huge, smooches,

Toiny

Jean Ann
05-12-2011, 03:16 AM
What a beautiful story about your Oma. I so often wished that my Grandmother had been here to meet my girls, they would've have been so spoiled! I still miss her, guess I always will.

Toiny
05-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Thanks Jean Ann! It was a little hard to write, I'm glad so many people were touched.

I do know what you mean, my Opa was pretty spectacular as well and I'm so sorry my kids never met him. I miss him too.

Big smooches,

Toiny

What a beautiful story about your Oma. I so often wished that my Grandmother had been here to meet my girls, they would've have been so spoiled! I still miss her, guess I always will.

lbettis
05-12-2011, 07:21 PM
I haven't had a NL since Jan. So I'm looking forward to the new one. Thanks Toiny

trickletime
05-15-2011, 06:09 AM
Toiny, i loved what you wrote about your Oma. my gran was just like that, in life and at the end. her loss is how i started scrapping (here first too) actually (to distract/comfort myself). her funeral was standing room (even outside on the street, all ages too) only. a testament to how she touched everyone else too. and the babies all adored her attention too. thanks for sharing your stories. i always enjoy them (i wish i could write as beautifully).

ElenaPrekrasnaya
05-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Hooray, got the newsletter into my mailbox today, and was so happy!! Everything works, thank you, Toiny!! LOVE the new layout of the site and the newsletter design!! Will the new newsletters be archived in the same link as the old ones? Thank you again!!!

Toiny
05-20-2011, 01:15 PM
A big, huge THANK YOU to all of your for your patience. I'm so glad it's working again. We will be updating our newsletter archives in the next couple of weeks.

Big smooches,

Toiny

danzinst
05-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah, Got my newsletter in the mail yesterday. Thanks you,Thank you.

jimmyrose
05-29-2011, 06:51 PM
I am begining to worry. Maybe it is just me or maybe someone does not want me to get the newsletter. I decided to subscribe again just to be sure. I did it last week. I got the e-mail that said to open the link to confirm the request. I did that. Then I waited. Still no newsletter. I tried to subscribe again and a message popped up saying that my e-mail address was already on record. No duplicates allowed. Now I see people are saying that they got the newsletter yesterday (Sat). But, still not getting it. Miss it. So I looked at the newsletter link at the top of the page and found the last one is May 14. Still miss it.

Jean Ann
05-30-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm still not getting it either so it isn't just you.

Toiny
05-30-2011, 01:22 AM
Hi guys,

It is a completely new database and you should be getting the newsletters. Have you checked your spam? Have you added: newsletters@digitalscrapbookingstudio.com to your contacts?

If that's all done, there is a problem. Can you please PM me with the correct email and I will get it fixed by this Wednesday's edition.

Smooches,

Toiny

hareraisers2
06-01-2011, 08:33 PM
I just thought I'd let you know that I got my 1st newsletter tonight in what seems like forever. I sure was glad to see it and enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for all the hard work in getting it fixed.

Toiny
06-02-2011, 03:49 AM
Wooooohoooo! So glad to see people getting it and enjoying it again. A big thank you to Diego & Angel for all the help behind the scenes.

Smooches,

Toiny

Jean Ann
06-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Yay, I'm getting the newsletter now. Thank you.