PDA

View Full Version : Hi, from Peterborough, ON, Canada

Heatheranne
05-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone! I just used the free Hello Springtime kit to make a layout (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/featured-designer-challenge/p77210-2011-05-12-hello-springtimewin-a-kit.html) and had a hoot doing it! Then I realized that I hadn't even introduced myself - how rude! lol I enjoy challenges, chats and crops of different types and it looks like you have it all. I'm looking forward to seeing and doing more in the future. :-)

My hubby and our two dogs, live in a little bungalo, on an acre of lande, just outside of Peterborough. We enjoy our treed lot and the quiet of country living. My favourite hobby, is digi-scrapping - what a surprise! lol While my hubby is away for a week at a time, driving his rig, I have time to scrap the dogs, the yard, our fave places to walk and whatever my heart desires.

Thank you Glorie, for introducing me to this site and the heads up about the contest. :-)

ADBDesign {anita_d}
05-13-2011, 12:59 PM
welcome Heatheranne - this is a great place to hang out and have fun!! Glad you could join us!!

ScrappyCocoa
05-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the Studio! It's great to have you here! Beautiful LO!

Toiny
05-16-2011, 05:49 AM
Hi Heatheranne! Welcome to theStudio, so happy you found our little home on the net. I can't wait to see a little more about you & your doggies.

Big smooches,

Toiny

Aveziur
05-17-2011, 03:32 AM
Heatheranne, welcome, your already knows how fun is theStudio!

kmp1966
05-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Woohoo! Another Canadian!! :P :waving from Hamilton, Ontario!:

Angeltown
05-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Welcome, Heatheranne! Good to have you here! :)

Glorie
05-22-2011, 05:07 PM
(You're welcome, Heather!)

Just thought I should do the same, introduce myself! I lurked around a while undercover and found some fun things! I'm excited to check things out in Piggyland and get to know everyone better, too! Welcome Heatheranne and I'm glad you are checking things out here as well!