PDA

View Full Version : I never did this...

redplaid3
06-15-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm Linda, aka redplaid3. I chose that "handle" because I was wearing a redplaid nightgown when I made my first user name. I love red and plaid and the #3. I have 3 children...my oldest son is getting married in about 3 weeks and we are thrilled. I have 2 daughters and the youngest is away at college--even this summer. I miss her. She's takes some cute pictures, so I use a lot of them for my layouts.

As far as day to day, I'm preserving the art of homemaking. I love cooking and sewing and I'm getting into gardening, although it hurts my back. I love scrapping and esp I love making family history albums about deceased family members. My latest was one about my DH's father. Great fun!

I enjoy all the challenges here. Thanks for a nice board to play at.

Linda

Angeltown
06-22-2011, 05:04 AM
Well welcome, dear Linda!

I love reading these intro and learning about people... I love to cook, scrap and garden, too. Actually I'm more of a baker than a cook. :)

Thanks for fab intro & for joining in my challenges! It's a pleasure having you here at theStudio! :DD

Toiny
06-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Hi Linda!

So nice to officially meet you. It's been a joy having you on the site, and it's nice to know a little more about the user behind the handle. The "redplaid" had been driving me nuts LOL.

Big smooches,

Toiny