PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo

ArmyGirl09
06-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Hey all!,
My name is Erica & i love scrapbooking but havent had the time to do it at home, it takes a while to pull everything in & out. My stepmom introduced me to this site so I'm super excited to give it a try!!

My boyfriend is in the army so we tend to spend a lot of time a part but to remember the times we have together(& the travels for his carrer progression)& something to keep my mind off missing him while he's gone. I would like to make a scrapbook. But at the same time I want to work on a scrapbook of memories in general.
Happy scrapping!!
Erica

Toiny
06-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Hi Erica!

Welcome to theStudio. I'm an army wife and that's part of my reason for scrapbooking too. Looking at pictures makes it a little easier. So happy to have you here & can't wait to see some of the places you've been.

Smooches,

Toiny

Ambowife Designs
06-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the studio Erica, I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration and tips from our friendly members hun. I to can't wait to see some of your pages ;)

Angeltown
06-20-2011, 09:41 PM
Welcome, Erica!! You've come to the right place. Looking forward to your layouts! :)

redplaid3
06-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Welcome, Erica! I hope you enjoy scrapping with us.

Twin Mom Scraps
06-23-2011, 04:06 PM
welcome! and i totally know what you mean about paper scrapping...i love digital, because all i have to do is open up my laptop!!! yippee!!! have fun here:)