PDA

View Full Version : 4th July 8pm est

Ambowife Designs
07-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Not sure if you will all be too busy with Independence Day but I'll be in the chat room at 8pm as usual LOL
not sure what I will have for a freebie yet though (thinking thinking thinking)

step 1 Pick 3 papers.Use 1 for background the other too cut out 2 different shapes.
step 2 add two pictures, both of them framed. One in a square or rectangle shape the other in a circular shape. Place anywhere on your layout.
step 3 add something glittery
step 4 add a cluster of 3 flowers anywhere on your page
step 5 Add 3 pieces of greenery and 1 ribbon to the cluster.
step 6 add three buttons (same or different) - line them up in a row (horizontal or vertical) and place in one of the corners.
Step 7 Add a title of two or more words and constrast the two words in some way (i.e. different fonts, or colors, or have them at right angles....something)
step 8 add a ribbon or flourish to your flower cluster

finish up and post
thanks for playing Barb, Diane and Faye :)

kimberkatt
07-04-2011, 05:51 PM
hmmmm.... I wonder if I can bring my laptop outside, in the dark, and chat while watching fireworks.... 8D

sidenote: I bet I could see my screen better in the dark!!! :))

Ambowife Designs
07-04-2011, 06:31 PM
rofl I can just see you doing that too LOL

danzinst
07-04-2011, 07:02 PM
We had our 4th family cookout on Saturday the 2nd.So I will be there.
We don't need a freebie,Tracy.You do enough for us.

kimberkatt
07-04-2011, 09:06 PM
rofl I can just see you doing that too LOL

Dag-nab-it! I had my laptop out there and it wouldn't load the chatroom!! This thing is so old, the battery doesn't hold a charge very well anymore and it died in the middle of loading the chat.... silly machines!! :P

ADBDesign {anita_d}
07-07-2011, 09:40 PM
here is my layout!
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/1226/medium/kaylee-shawn-july2011_LR.jpg

danzinst
07-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Here is mine.I had fun with this one. Thanks Tracy
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/1029/DSS_Home_Of_The_Brave.jpg