PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

LadyRedstone
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Thought I would pop in and say hello to everyone. I am LadyRedstone (aka Cynthia) and I am living in Saskatchewan Canada.
I have been scrapping for about 7 years, started with paper scrapping then added digi. I love the hands on of paper and embellies but also love digital for the ease and instant gratification lol
I have been away from scrapping in all forms for a few years but have decided to get back into it and I'm glad to be back :))
Blessings to all!

Toiny
09-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi Cynthia! Happy to see you here. I'm all about instant gratification myself *snort*. Plus, I'm not so big on cleaning up the mess my paper scrapping makes.

LadyRedstone
09-01-2011, 02:27 PM
LOL I totally agree with the cleaning up part which is why I tend to go the digital route. But I am a hands on, touchy, feely type person and so need that make a mess type to satisfy my needs to see, touch and feel.
I make scrapbooks for the kids and the little touches that are added to the pages are always a hit. Although, I have at times incorporated both types by making my digital layout, printing it and then adding the extra embellishes.
It has been quite some time since I've done either type so better get my butt in gear to make my layout with your fabulous kit ;)

Blessings!

Heatheranne
09-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Welcome to The Studio Cynthia! I'm so happy for you, that you're getting back into scrapping - it's so much fun! I live in Canada too, but am a couple of provinces from you - in Ontario. I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts. Have a great day! :-)

Aveziur
09-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Hello Cynthia and welcome here!

kimberkatt
09-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome to theStudio Cynthia! I love making crafts and, you're right, that touchy-feely part is just something that has to be done! lol I haven't touched my craft stuff in years though, since the kids were born, I'd love to be able to drag out my stuff and embellish my layouts for some 3D action! I suppose I may have time for that now that both kids are in school! lol

Who doesn't love instant gratification!!! 8D

jimmyrose
09-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the site. Nice to meet you