PDA

View Full Version : DigiDetective - Week 1, Day 1

Min
09-04-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi all - and welcome to an all new Birthday Bash game: theStudio's Digi Detective!!! :((

Every week in September, Kim and I will pick one kit from theStudio PU store (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/) as our mystery kit. You have to guess which one!

Sounds too difficult??? (LOL, I know, we *do* have a lot of wonderful kits to chose from ;) )

To make things a little easier you will get some clues:

For 5 days (starting today) you will get a download link for a paper or element. They are all created by the same Studio designer and belong to the same kit that's available in theStudio's PU store (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/).
Make sure to stop by every day - the download links will only be valid for 24 hrs.. You can still play along if you miss one or more downloads, just look at the previews of the clue(s) you missed.
If you think you know the answer, pm me, Min, with your guess - DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is Friday, Sep 9th, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Saturday, Sep, 10th. (On Sunday, Kim will start a new round with a different kit.)

Oh, and I almost forgot - there are prizes, too, LOL:

If you guess the right designer - you'll get a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store
If you guess the right kit - you'll get that kit free!!
If you guess all 4 kits - you'll get a free Studio Mega kit of your choice!

Any questions??? Feel free to ask right here in this thread :))

So - get out your detective hats and your magnifying glasses, here we go:

That's your CLUE #1 for this week: A beautiful frame created by our MysteryDesigner#1

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/ProgScraps/DigiDetective/Week1/el2.jpg

(sorry, dowload link has expired...)

Have fun hunting down our MysteryDesigner and the MysteryKit (no, that's not the name of the kit, LOL ;))!

hareraisers2
09-04-2011, 06:59 AM
This looks like fun, couldn't resist a hunt and already found it!!! You guys are tricky!!!

Min
09-04-2011, 10:01 AM
This looks like fun, couldn't resist a hunt and already found it!!! You guys are tricky!!!

LOL - obviously we weren't tricky enough ...;)

mischalaneous
09-04-2011, 11:05 AM
This is awesome! THANKS for making such a great hunt!!!

momto7
09-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Welll... I need another clue.
beautiful element though. Thanks to the designer.

mischalaneous
09-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Hi! Are the paper & element clues already IN the mystery kit?

mischalaneous
09-04-2011, 12:09 PM
OOPS! NeVeR MinD! Already found my answer...

amsangel
09-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Tricky indeed, I will have to come back when I have more time! Thanks for the fun :)

bcalberti
09-04-2011, 03:21 PM
fun little game - love it Min and Kim (it rhymes!!!!)
sent my guess.....

mrscarol_1
09-05-2011, 10:31 AM
I am thinking I know but need more clues

redplaid3
09-06-2011, 09:51 AM
This is hard.

Min
09-06-2011, 11:23 AM
This is hard.

:DD - it should get easier every day... :))

rabbitrun
09-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Shoot I missed this one. Guess I'll have to look next week unless you want to put up more clues (LOL)

Min
09-07-2011, 08:00 AM
Shoot I missed this one. Guess I'll have to look next week unless you want to put up more clues (LOL)

Oh, you can still play - there are 5 clues for each week, so you can grab today's (#4) and tomorrow's downloads and look at the images of ##1-3. Your guess needs to be in my pm inbox by Friday

So - go ahead and start kit hunting :DD

rabbitrun
09-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks. I've been looking but so far, not found any. I can't believe that many found it already. Makes one feel really blind-which I am partly but not completely! LOL