PDA

View Full Version : Hey all! Long time lurker!

TooPunk2bPretty
09-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking around for years. Literally, lol. I recently switched names (previous o0IrishEyes0o) b/c I had an online identity theft issue, lol. Nothing too bad, someone just started posting under that name and there was much confusion.

This one suits me fine ;)

So about me. I'm a web designer and I've been digi-scrapping for about 4 years now. I love it. I've got one little one who is the subject of most of my scrapping :)

I live in the backyard of the nation's capital, about 20 minutes outside of Washington DC. So I totally take all those monuments and museums for granted...

I'm looking forward to taking part in challenges and getting to know people :)

xoxo
Lisa Marie

msbrad
09-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi- I've been a lurker around here too. Then today realized I was already a member from several years ago. Nice to meet you.
m

Aveziur
09-05-2011, 06:02 AM
Welcome Lisa Marie. I love DC. I've been there for more than a year so many years ago, but I still remember so many grate places. Hope you have much fun here

Toiny
09-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi Lisa Marie! Ooo you are so lucky. I'd kill to live near the Smithsonsian, let alone all those other amazing places & restaurants. I can't wait to see it all pop up in your work.

Janet-B
09-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi, Lisa Marie -- we must be neighbors! I love about 40 miles west of DC.

Oh, and welcome to theStudio! You picked a fabulous time to stop lurking, LOL!!

jimmyrose
09-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome nice to meet you