PDA

View Full Version : DigiDetective - Week 1, Day 2

Min
09-05-2011, 06:32 AM
WOW - you amaze me... we already had some guesses... and all of them were right!!! :((

For everybody else, who didn't have time to go looking or isn't sure yet... here's your second clue:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/ProgScraps/DigiDetective/Week1/pp1.jpg

(sorry, download link has expired)

If you are new to the game - the rules can be found here (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9719).

Have a great labor day (for those who celebrate it) or just a great start of the week (for those who have to work - like me ;))!

Stash Empress
09-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Am I doing this right? I PM'd Min this morning with my guess but haven't gotten an answer. And I don't see anyone posting in this thread..... Is there some secret handshake that I'm missing????
;-)

allergy_mom
09-06-2011, 01:24 AM
Wow, Min -
It looks like you picked a really tricky paper since so many ladies were successful with the first clue, but I'm still stumped!

Min
09-06-2011, 05:31 AM
Wow, Min -
It looks like you picked a really tricky paper since so many ladies were successful with the first clue, but I'm still stumped!

WOOHOO, Kelly!! Sooo good to see you again!! (((HUGS))):XX

About the paper... it's not really tricky, rather a little sneaky? :rolleyes: ;)

I think it's actually not too difficult, but then again I know which preview to look at, ROFL! Don't worry, there are three more pieces to come - if you're not sure, wait until all the pieces have been given away, it should be not tooooo difficult to find then :))

Min
09-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Am I doing this right? I PM'd Min this morning with my guess but haven't gotten an answer. And I don't see anyone posting in this thread..... Is there some secret handshake that I'm missing????
;-)

I'm sorry you had to wait for my answer (you should have it in your inbox now) - since I'm in Europe I'm sometimes asleep when most of you are up and about...:DD

allergy_mom
09-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Aww, thanks for the warm welcome back! I'm waiting for the baby to come... 38 weeks now, so we're getting close! (hoping to finally do some scrapping during recovery - woohooooo!)