PDA

View Full Version : Free CU Spider

Ambowife Designs
09-06-2011, 03:40 PM
:O So this was on our bedroom wall this morning, eeek!! but before I bash you to death, where's my camera!!! :pic:

LOL with halloween coming up I thought it was pretty good that still half asleep I thought of a cu spider element LOL

so here in all his former glory is my spider, grab him and plaster him all over your halloween layouts or pop him into one of your halloween kits, he's cu :love:

http://www.ambowife.com/downloadfreebies/ambowife_halloween_spider_cu_preview.jpg (http://www.ambowife.com/downloadfreebies/ambowife_halloween_spider_cu.zip)
go on he won't bite, just click on his image and the download will start

Renee
09-06-2011, 03:43 PM
OMG, this scares me to death even looking at it, let alone having it in my bedroom. Didn't you just scream?????? I would probably be to terrified to scream LOL and I would never ever have the nerve to take a picture of it. So I'm filled with admiration and I will be very brave downloading it!!

Thanks a lot Tracy!!

Ambowife Designs
09-06-2011, 03:58 PM
rofl, I am glad he didn't jump at me when the flash went hee hee and that's all I'm gonna say about that !!!
We get these when rain is coming usually. So the lovely looking day is probably going to change!! sigh, spring is so unpredictable sometimes!!

hummerdawn
09-06-2011, 04:21 PM
He's (she?) lol is perfect for those Halloween kits!
I forgot to say thanks a bunch. I am kind of trying to start designing so will get some use out of it.

kcarlsen
09-06-2011, 04:28 PM
OMG.. I would've just screamed! We get the big October spiders here. Coming soon.. maybe I'll have to make an element out of them too.. Hey we could all do a creepy freebie exchange LOL! Thanks for the freebie. It will work well with Halloween LO's!

mandak
09-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Ew! I get the shivers just thinking about spiders. I hate spiders. All bugs for that matter. But especially spiders

littlespooky
09-06-2011, 05:22 PM
ack!!! scary! the only spiders I like are daddy long leggers. i am glad i don't live in australia. how big is that sucker anyway? i will use it in my halloween kit too.

Heatheranne
09-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Wow! So cool! Thanks for the wonderful CU gift! :-)

ADBDesign {anita_d}
09-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Oh thank you tracy! Though how you could remain calm and STILL to snap the photo is beyond me!!! Great for halloween layouts to cvome WHOO HOO

BTW The link has an extra / behind the http: need to remove before it will come up.

michellemarie
09-06-2011, 08:35 PM
I have such a problem with spiders that I can't even use this in a layout let alone any kit I do. I'm probably gonna feel creepy crawly all day just cause I looked at it!! (totally my fault cause your thread is clearly titled;) haha

But seriously ew and you're amazing, Tracy to photograph it before smashing... lol

missys_bits
09-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh my! Now that is a spider! I would not have had the mind to grab the camera- I would have just freaked out!! I dont mind snakes (hubs breeds them), lizards or other critters like that but keep the ones with 8 legs far from me!!

Thanks for the freebie :)

mischalaneous
09-07-2011, 01:17 AM
OK, so I'm thinking this is soooooooo very cool and you did such a great job, and because this, I'm absolutely shivering... Definitely got me in the Halloween Spirit.
THANKS very much!!!

Toiny
09-07-2011, 01:44 AM
What is wrong with you??? How could you sit at your 'puter and extract that. I can't even look at it. Despite all my boys, I can't scrap with it. Though I'm pretty sure there's a couple of kits?LO's that could really, really use it. Um, what I mean to say is Thank you :D

Min
09-07-2011, 07:07 AM
EEK - but what a beauty (as far as spiders can be beautiful????), just look at his velvety coat, ROFL.

Thank you so much, Tracy! :D

Libby7
09-07-2011, 08:52 AM
it's gorgeous! :c Definitely will be used...maybe on a page with the photo of the spider my daughter encountered in Australia! Now THAT was a mondo big spider--we don't see huge spiders in Calgary! (now snakes are a completely different matter...)
Thanks!

mama4bears
09-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Thanks for being so brave! This is as close to spiders as I get, flattened on LO's sounds pretty safe don't you think? hehe

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/mama4bears/EXTRAS/spider_TC.gif

jimmyrose
09-07-2011, 11:44 AM
what a wonderful, frightening, fantastic critter. Love it.

hareraisers2
09-07-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm the one everyone calls when they need a spider killed, I've never thought of taking their picture before I squash them. Nice going!!! Thanks.

Min
09-07-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm the one everyone calls when they need a spider killed, I've never thought of taking their picture before I squash them. Nice going!!! Thanks.

... I'm somewhat grateful you don't take their picture *after* you squashed them either, LOL ;)

Janet-B
09-07-2011, 04:58 PM
... I'm somewhat grateful you don't take their picture *after* you squashed them either, LOL ;)

LOL!! and now we're into C- horror movies!

Thank you Tracy -- he is totally, shivery, creepy!

MonaLisaK
09-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Wow, you have a good camera! Is that a brown recluse spider? They are dangerous. You brave girl! Congrats on not being biten!

DarleneH
09-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Oh Tracy, that is gross, LOL! I don't know how you Aussies handle all those creepy crawlies. But this one is perfect for Halloween - thanks for sharing!

Ambowife Designs
09-09-2011, 01:04 AM
ha ha he's harmless, I had a guest coming to stay too so I thought I better get him out of the house. We don't kill them unless there's no option usually. We get whitetailed spiders, funnel web spiders and redback spiders they are more dangerous than this hairy fellow ;)

Lizard Dau Designs
09-09-2011, 02:23 AM
oh wow thanks hun..i don't suppose you have a red back there too..ROFL..did ya get out the can of old peabo? or stamp him squished with your thong????...ROFL...us aussies are just toooooooooooo much!!...cheers liz

Aveziur
09-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Even i don't like spiders, this is a beautiful animal. It would be nice to have saved a couple of them to scare who bothers 3:) lol

Thanks for the freebie!

LLinda
09-09-2011, 07:36 AM
You are one dedicated designer to grab the camera first before the fly swatter! He's scarey!

Monika
09-09-2011, 02:32 PM
You're awesome, Tracy, and too funny! I get thsese creepy crawlers in the fall when it's getting cold, and they all end up in the garbage squished... no mercy from me, LOL.
Great job extracting the guy :)

goddessjoy
09-09-2011, 11:51 PM
I love him! He does look awfully velvety. :) I'm the same way, I relocate rather than kill most spiders. The only one I kill is the little translucent white house spiders we have here that I'm allergic to. All the rest can stay and catch my mosquitoes! Thanks for sharing him!

Jean Ann
09-10-2011, 06:22 AM
Thank you Tracy. I would have been running for the bug spray or hair spray. I hate spiders/all bugs. And I can't stand the squish that's how I learned to use hair spray when no bug spray was available.

Twin Mom Scraps
09-10-2011, 07:23 AM
OMG! this is horrifying yet amazing at the same time. don't think i would've been so brave as to grab the camera though...LOL! thanks for the spider...i am scared to unzip it:)

logicgrandma
09-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Tracy, thank you so much. I think I figured out why so many are afraid of spiders - they may jump at us or swing down on a thread and startle us.

I had one the other night that was on the ceiling and threw some slippers at him finally I headed toward him and he walked to the edge of the ceiling and wall. I jumped at him with a slipper and missed and fell, getting bruised. Then I finally got him down and he was a runner, but I finally tracked him down. Big game hunter me.

I have had trouble being kind to them ever since one of my DDs was bitten at night and the teacher called that day about noon that my DD had a red streak running up her arm. We took her to the pediatrician and he sent us to the children's hospital where she had to spend overnight with an iv. So since I have no idea what kind, I have spider spray and handy shoes. I intend to get an electronic bug chaser.

Min
09-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Fortunately we don't have any dangerous or poisonous spiders around here - we do get those hairy brown or black hunting spiders but they don't get bigger than my palm.

I used to be scared of spiders and would run and scream at the sight of them - until my daughter was growing up and I did overcome my fear so she wouldn't learn it from me. So instead of calling my husband or squashing them (with his shoes, they're bigger than mine, LOL) I started catching them and looking at them in a jar together with our daughter. I can remember the first time... I was close to throwing up while I pointed out what an interesting animal that was "look at his many eyes and do you see.. he has 8 legs... Ugh! Today I'm pretty much indifferent if it's a spider or a beetle or whatever else ended up in our house.

When we were in FL for vacation this spring we ended up having a snake in the living room - now that was an adventure, LOL

bcalberti
09-11-2011, 07:29 PM
OMG - LOL - You are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patchas
09-13-2011, 04:51 PM
UGH!! Hate, hate, hate spiders. First thing I did when we moved in was hire an exterminator to come every 3 months to spray -- just to make sure I never see them. I once called them back (they guarantee their services) because I found a dead spider in the middle of the finished basement. But "its dead" they said. "Yeah sure, now", I replied, "but he was alive long enough to crawl halfway across the floor!" LOL. Thanks Tracy. You did a fab job extracting it.

tailz61
09-14-2011, 05:33 AM
oh I must be strange but he's a beauty and rather cute lol...I don't mind them as long as they are above head high lol...I'm the resident spider catcher at work and I totally hate killing them too...only ones that get squashed around our house are the poisonous variety but they're mainly the redbacks out in the rubbish behind the shed :)...glad he wasn't a funnel web coz they're rather prevalent in your neck of the woods Tracy...now that I would squash...any way thank for the freebie and you did a great job in extracting him :)

Ambowife Designs
09-14-2011, 06:22 AM
rofl Pat that's so funny, you go girl!!!
And tailz, if it were a funnel web I would be running a mile! those ones are deadly!! though my ambo hubby would come in handy if I got bit, if he was home and not working rofl.

shadowsmom
09-15-2011, 10:28 PM
That is one awesome extraction. I don't like spiders and this one does creep me out, but what a great Halloween element to use on a page. Thank you. I got a great closeup of a dragon fly a few weeks ago. Boy are they ugly when they fill the screen.

Retiredlady
09-19-2011, 02:45 PM
Thanks so much for the spider. It will be perfect for Halloween pages. Spiders don't bother me, but now if it had been a snake, I would have totally freaked out. I wouldn't have been able to look at a snake and extract it on my computer. Funny how different things frighten us!

ravynfaire
09-19-2011, 07:08 PM
That thing gave me the chills and reminded me of the one my ex-husband had as a pet. Thank you so much for being so quick with your camera to capture this!

joy.inscrapping
09-23-2011, 01:53 AM
wow tracy! amazing extraction! thanks for the freebie :) i still feel my hairs raising though. lol!

Ambowife Designs
09-23-2011, 06:19 AM
hee hee thanks Joy :)

kern53
09-24-2011, 07:53 AM
WOW! This is one "honkin' " BIG spider. I'd be freaking out so bad that I'd probably would be in the next state over in about 5 seconds:O. Oooooo, these give me the willies. Thanks for taking the pic, though. You have more nerve than me!! Great job on the extraction too. Thanks for sharing!!
PS--My cat is my bug patrol. I get spideys in the basement where my 'puter is and I'm half afraid to leave my feet on the floor. I've probably inhaled more bug spray than the spiders LOL! (hmmmmm, maybe that's my problem?!?!) My cat ususally sees them first and she's off and running--then----she EATS them!!! I have the heebee jeebies for the next 10 min. just thinking about it. YUCK!

Jilbs
09-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Thankyou Tracy! Gotta love an Aussie spider! lol!

imangel
10-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Thank you so much! Definitely Halloween scary. lol I unzipped the file, and brought the image up full-screen, and it gave me quite a start! rofl :)

angeldevildog
10-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm glad that was at your house and not mine. I just had a spider hanging about waist high from a thread on my ceiling in my kitchen. I made my hubby put his baseball game on pause to kill it for me. I told him if it was on the wall ok I could kill not but not hanging in the air like it was. YUCK!

Ambowife Designs
10-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Yikes I don't think I could handle one dangling like that, sends chills up my spine just thinking about it!

rabbitrun
10-10-2011, 09:00 AM
EEK, along came a spider and sat down beside her......and she took his picture then squashed him. A new child's poem.....probably not. Thank you. lol

Connie Just Simple Papers
10-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks for thinking of all of us while you worked so hard on this. You Rock.

Nani
10-12-2011, 09:55 AM
I have such a problem with spiders that I can't even use this in a layout let alone any kit I do. I'm probably gonna feel creepy crawly all day just cause I looked at it!! (totally my fault cause your thread is clearly titled;) haha

But seriously ew and you're amazing, Tracy to photograph it before smashing... lol

Michelle, me too! I saw the title and didn't open for the longest time, but I thought, maybe a cute cartoon spider. David sent me one when he was out of town as a "see, they can be non-scary" and I thought I might do a page with his "gift." The hair on the back of my neck is still standing up.

Tracy you're WAY braver than I'd ever be. I'd still be shivering a month later about the spider in the house I used to live in!

barneyandfred
10-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Thank you Tracy for the spider! So cool and creepy! Can you share how you do your extraction of the spider once you took the photograph?

Ambowife Designs
10-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Sure, with most of my extractions I use a mask applied to the layer and then brush away the edges around the item on the mask part of the layer, that way if I make a mistake I can brush bits back in.
I always drag my image onto a large high resolution canvas, say 12inches square and 3000 pixels per inch. Then I reduce the pixels per inch to 300ppi before saving it when I am done.
Working on a 12 inch page ensures I get the size I want too.

I find that using a small soft brush set to minimum spacing avoids getting those pesky jaggies around the edges of the element.

hope that helps ;)

danzinst
10-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeow! I would not go near that thing. I hate spiders.They will jump on you.He looks mean too.
Altho he would be great on a halloween page or maybe camping in the woods.
Thanks for sharing,your very brave.

redplaid3
10-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Wow, that's amazing!

pigluvr
11-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Thank you for the spider. Sure would not want him in my house!! lol pigluvr

boo.6204
11-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Bwahahahaha, too funny Tracy, he reminds me of the one that ran across my hand the other night while I was at work on the pc. Yup, at night I work in the dark, just the light of the pc to bring me comfort so you can imagine the scream when hairy legs decided to show up uninvited. I've got a lamp in here now.... I believe in playing it safe. Or I might just show them your spider, that should scare the little horrors away.

mskinsey
12-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Cool beans! (I know, I know ... no one says that any more. :w) Love your spider! You have motivated me to photograph a big yellow and black spider that has spun a ginormous web in the sour orange tree outside my kitchen window. The "threads" of his web are so strong that I felt one of the anchor lines against my arm today when I accidentally came up against it while picking oranges. Usually a spider's web will give way pretty easily, but this thread held firm. I just glad she/he was further up in the web, and we didn't come face to face to each other. 8D

Thank you for the great CU halloween spider. I'm going to add it to a layout I did of my mummified sons and their witchie mother. ;)

mollyscraps
09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Ummm, I feel like someone is playing a big huge practical joke on me... I saw no spider in your post...

Ambowife Designs
09-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Molly I had no idea he'd vanished, I have put him back up for you hun. enjoy!! LOL.

loucee
09-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Bwaahaahaa! okay, I just got over the tummy jitters here! not good first thing in the morning, Like Toiny said, how the heck did you manage to extract that calmly.

NancyP
09-06-2012, 03:36 AM
OK, I have goosebumbs on my goosebumps!!!! My tea almost went all over the floor!!! I can't believe you stayed calm enough to take this photo!!! UGH!!!!!

yorkiemom
09-06-2012, 06:38 AM
That was on your wall??? OMG! I hate spiders so my hubby would have been definitely on that one! I don't even think I would have gotten my camera out!

Thanks for the spidey though...it's fab!

pammyj
09-06-2012, 02:43 PM
All I can say is that you're truly dedicated! I would've been running in the other direction. lol Thank you!

rxdawg97
09-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Holy Spiders-Batman! That is so creepy-but totally love you got the camera and turned him into an embellishment for the benefit of the Scrapbooking World! Thank you for the freebie ;)

aeryn
09-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Ewww!! I'm not at all a spider person & call for hubby to come take care of it. Never, ever occurred to me to take a pic first. I'm amazed at your fearlessness (at least fearless long enough to snap a pic, lol). Thank you so much!! It is perfect for Halloween :-)

connie
09-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Oh - he's purty!! Well, was, probably not so much now. I'm one of those weird ones that actually likes creepy crawlies for the most part, lol! Thanks for taking his photo for us!

tamie
09-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I LOVE it, I LOVE spiders!!! Me and my husband have always had one or two tranchulas. In fact in a couple weeks we are getting a 10 inch bird leg tranchula. I'm really excited, thank you thank you.

Rebecca
09-11-2012, 12:22 AM
You should put this puppy errr...I mean spider in your shop. Clearly he is a conversation starter LOL I'll be grabbing that freebie just to see what it looks like up close. Everyone says everything is bigger in Texas but I have to admit I have NEVER seen a spider the size of my palm! What ARE you Aussie girls made of?

Thanks for sharing!

mollyscraps
09-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Molly I had no idea he'd vanished, I have put him back up for you hun. enjoy!! LOL.

Thanks Tracy! I was laughing at myself because I thought either I was totally missing something or was just crazy! :DD

mollyscraps
09-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Here's a youtube video about Huntsman spiders. Interesting but I could have just listened- no need for eyes open... definitely a wonder of nature that I will admire from afar!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCO56iyBXtU

mollyscraps
09-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Cool beans! (I know, I know ... no one says that any more.

I just wanted you to know you are not alone. I say that all the time! ;)

Winston
09-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Thank You for the spider. It's not only perfect for Halloween layouts because my 15 year old son hates spiders even the tiniest kind LOL! This will go nicely into a scrapbook page about who hates spiders and why? Thanks once again..

Minoush
09-28-2012, 01:51 PM
uaaaaahhh!!!! That was in your bedroom? I would never stop screaming till my hubby rescue me...
Thank you for this gift! I would never be able to take the shot by myself... *grin*

trickletime
10-07-2012, 10:50 PM
creepy and cool! :) thanks for sharing it.

Faith A
10-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I downloaded, then went to find out how big this spider is, OMG, I'd have run a mile screaming.
Thanks for the image though, I think! LOL

crlin
10-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Ohhhh creepy!! Great job of extracting - now that would be creepy! Thank you!

Nandy
10-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Itsy Bitsy Spider!!!! Yikes....that is awesome, thanks!

RhondaB
01-09-2013, 08:51 PM
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image29.jpgI used this spider in this layout of my grandson. thank you sooo much.

Ambowife Designs
01-09-2013, 09:03 PM
OH wow that's the perfect layout for this spidy LOL great job Rhonda and thanks for sharing your layout with us too :)

hollandnancy
01-10-2013, 11:54 AM
thanks loads

robinoes66
02-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Holy smokes! That's a spider alright...yuck.

PamR
05-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Love the spider, thanks. I have just the person to show it too, hehe!

patriciabb
05-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Love the spider! Thank you very much for the freebie!

btmo-Pat
05-04-2013, 04:33 PM
I like spiders, but that one looks big. Thank you for the beautiful gift, Tracy :)

vicki23
09-02-2013, 03:05 AM
He is huge! I hate spiders, especially huntsman because they are so big! But thank you!!

lebjs
09-02-2013, 04:53 AM
Lol we have these here too - most of the time I find their bodies outside - dead thankfully!!!!

wvsandy
09-02-2013, 11:48 AM
I can't believe how sharp your photo is! I'd have been shaking in my boots!Thanks.

Brako
09-04-2013, 05:21 AM
thank you

Toiny
09-04-2013, 05:26 AM
I can't believe this thread, with the super scary spider, keeps popping up. Tracy, you did an awesome job with that monster!

molly
09-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Oh my!!! I live in Aus too, so I am as used to these as you can get, but I still get the shivers!! I say the only good spider is a dead spider .. and I mean squished into non existence type dead, lol. I used to have a "thing" about killing spiders .. I always used someone else's shoe, just in case the dead spider's rellies tracked who killed it back to the shoe!! Maybe I suffer from an over active imagination, what do you think???? he he he. I will say in my defence, I do use my own shoes nowadays!!!

molly
09-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Woops, so spaced out with fear I forgot to say a very big Thank You!!! :)

crazycat1126
09-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Oh my gosh, this totally skeeves me out! I'm totally downloading it... lol, thank you!

SandraScrap
09-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Oh my!!! I live in Aus too, so I am as used to these as you can get, but I still get the shivers!! I say the only good spider is a dead spider .. and I mean squished into non existence type dead, lol. I used to have a "thing" about killing spiders .. I always used someone else's shoe, just in case the dead spider's rellies tracked who killed it back to the shoe!! Maybe I suffer from an over active imagination, what do you think???? he he he. I will say in my defence, I do use my own shoes nowadays!!!

I have the same feelings about spiders. We don't have these kind of them, but I hate every piece in the world, especially the furry ones! :P

Thank you for the freebie!

elaov
09-08-2013, 08:50 PM
The spiders are starting to creep in my house as well....guess it is just that time of year.

BeckyA
09-08-2013, 08:53 PM
EEK!!! Thanks for the creepy crawly!

Andie
09-08-2013, 11:12 PM
LOL!! Love your posts! Biggest things I have been finding in my house lately are frogs!!!

Andie
09-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Patriciabb, where can I get those frogs in your siggy? Love them and the balloons!

BarbJ
09-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Thanks! I'm glad he's now in my computer and not on my wall!
Barb

Zesty Digi Designs
09-12-2013, 11:18 PM
I absolutely abhor (not adore) spiders - any size, any description. There's no way I would want to photograph one and then spend time extracting it. ;) I might just need this one, one day, so thanks very much for being so kind and sharing.

crystalnva
09-15-2013, 03:59 PM
wow scary...THANKS ;~}

frogdancer
09-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Looks very real, thanks!

RoseC
10-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Thank you! I hate spiders but love yours - great for some Halloweeen photos! Rose

kimberkatt
10-26-2013, 12:33 PM
I can't believe this thread, with the super scary spider, keeps popping up. Tracy, you did an awesome job with that monster!

For real! It's two years old and keeps coming back! LOL! I guess everyone is intrigued by the scary! :DD

Thanks again, Tracy! I love this guy!

rschwetz
11-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Thanks for this fun, creepy guy! Perfect for Halloween LOs.

Pacifika
09-01-2014, 06:38 PM
You are amazing, Tracy!! :D That's so cool. Thank you so much for this little guy.

nightshadow
09-03-2014, 04:20 AM
Wow! Great shot. This will be terrific for Halloween. Thanks so much. I don't mind spiders as long as they don't surprise me. I totally understand how Miss Muffet felt lol.

Ambowife Designs
09-05-2014, 04:56 PM
always seems popular during the birthday bash, guess it's the contestants and halloween coming up that draws him back out of his spider cave LOL. enjoy ladies ;)

Andie
09-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Happy Birthday Tracy!!!
What a great month of celebrations!!

lmtroch
09-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Totally creepy! Can't wait to use it! Hehehe...

Ariadne
09-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Wow such a fantastic spider! Thank You! <3

butterflyDsign
09-10-2014, 02:26 PM
thanks

Dana JM
09-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Thanks. He's very cool.

jsuarez
09-20-2014, 03:04 PM
I HAD to look, and I don't know why. I hate spiders. I also don't know how you managed to look at him/her up close while you did the extraction!! WOW. I am so impressed by that! Thank you for offering it for free. I didn't download it though. Thanks to being silly enough to look, I will now be looking for, and "feeling" spiders all day! You are incredibly brave, talented and generous!! <3

Go back in the cave, spider...

shelleyr
09-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Thank you but he is creepy!

Birdee
09-27-2014, 02:51 AM
Cool spider! Thanks!

Soronume
09-28-2014, 04:03 AM
woowh was that one actually on your wall? I think i'd get a heartattack if i saw that on my wall....
Love it for halloweenscraps though! Thank you!!

judy in SD
09-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Thank you, have a template that is begging for this little guy.