PDA

View Full Version : DigiDetective - Week 1, Day 5

Min
09-08-2011, 05:39 AM
Welcome back for the last clue in this first week of DigiDetective.... :DD

If you're still searching, here's some advice (for those who didn't see it in the other thread):
Go to the full-sized scrapkits (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/../store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325_329) category in the store (that's faster than working through everything since you're looking for a kit, not a bundle, alpha etc) and look into detail at every kit that matches the colors to the clues until you find the papers and elements given to you here....

This cute little mushroom should be a big help for those of you who haven't found out the kit yet. ;)

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/ProgScraps/DigiDetective/Week1/el3.jpg
sorry, download link has expired...

Remember that there's also a prize for guessing our MysteryDesigner - so if you're not able to identify the kit but think you recognize the style... pm me with your designer guess!

Deadline for your guess is Friday, Sep 9th, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Saturday, Sep, 10th, coupons will be send out then, as well. (On Sunday, Kim will start a new round with a different kit.)

Thank you all for playing along - it has been fun hosting it!! I'm looking forward to next time :DD

Hugs,
Min

Lynn
09-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Finally, I got it! Off to PM you now :)

mrscarol_1
09-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Thank you for that big hint. I just was not seeing it before. I think I have it now.

ladydsw00
09-08-2011, 09:45 AM
This was really fun... cant wait to search starting Sunday!

redplaid3
09-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Finally found it.

kimberkatt
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
ooohhhh, Min.... we've stumped some of them right on through the last clue given, guess this wasn't too easy after all! lol You ladies are awesome if you figured it out, I certainly don't think I'd be able to find it if I didn't already know what kit it was... :o I'll see everyone on Sunday with a new hunt! :DD

momto7
09-08-2011, 01:05 PM
My silly brain was being super silly this week.
Finally I woke up & found it.

Fran98765
09-08-2011, 02:07 PM
finally got it, fun!

coddinam
09-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Hi Min! I just pm'd my answer to you..

Thanks,
Ann

mischalaneous
09-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks so much again for putting this together. I'm GONNA get it tonight, Fer Sher!!!

rabbitrun
09-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Am I the only one who cannot find this kit? ARGGGGH!

allergy_mom
09-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Finally found it late last night, thanks to the last couple clue/hints from Min - then it was so obvious, I can't fault Min for picking impossible items, lol!
Thanks for the fun, looking forward to next try!

rabbitrun
09-09-2011, 08:09 AM
I need those hints! I looked last night till my eyes were blurry!

Min
09-09-2011, 09:53 AM

Maybe the "blurry" part was the problem? LOL

Seriously, I haven't been giving out any secret hints... I can only repeat myself...

Go to the full-sized scrapkits (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325_329) category in the store (that's faster than working through everything since you're looking for a kit, not a bundle, alpha etc) and look into detail at every kit that matches the colors to the clues until you find the papers and elements given to you here....

... and maybe focus on the mushroom, he's easiest to spot....;)

Good Luck!

rabbitrun
09-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Done that twice. Maybe being partially blind is a bigger problem LOL

kimberkatt
09-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Is the search feature working in the store yet? if not, my only other clue would be to look at the close-ups of kits you are thinking of - you'll definitely know when you find the right one! ;)

It is a bit tough because the 2nd paper is NOT in the main preview, but a secondary one of just the papers... and now my lips are sealed!! :))

momto7
09-09-2011, 02:25 PM

I know it is so frustrating going through ALL 669 products and not seeing it. :grrr: It is there though.

rabbitrun
09-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Is the search feature working in the store yet? if not, my only other clue would be to look at the close-ups of kits you are thinking of - you'll definitely know when you find the right one! ;)

It is a bit tough because the 2nd paper is NOT in the main preview, but a secondary one of just the papers... and now my lips are sealed!! :))

I found it. The search feature definitely doesn't work but I finally found one and sent it to Min. You're right in the second paper doesn't show at all. I thought the flower would do it but it took the mushroom.

Min
09-10-2011, 05:14 AM
I'm glad you found it!! :)