PDA

View Full Version : DigiDetective - Week 2, Day 1

kimberkatt
09-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome to week 2 of Digi Detective!! Now that you guys have some experience, this should be a piece of cake, right?!! ;)

A rundown of the rules for anyone who is new to the challenge:

I will post one FREE piece (paper or element) every day for 5 days, download will only be available for 24hrs
Use the pieces as your clues, then go hunting in our PU Store (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325&zenid=350fdvgaga48kknu57jmp34374) to find the designer and kit
If you think you know which designer and which kit, send me a PM with your guess -- PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR GUESS HERE IN THE FORUM!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is Friday, Sep 16th, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Saturday, Sep, 17th. (On Sunday, Min will start a new round with a different kit.)

Prizes:

If you guess the right designer - you'll get a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store
If you guess the right kit - you'll get that kit free!!
If you guess all 4 kits - you'll get a free Studio Mega kit of your choice!

Okay, now that the official stuff is out of the way, here is your first clue:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/ProgScraps/DigiDetective/Week2/el03.jpg
DOWNLOAD EXPIRED

Now it's time to put those detective skills to good use and go a hunting in the store! Good luck all!! :DD

Fran98765
09-11-2011, 07:54 PM
I think i'll wait a couple days so I don't hurt my brain! lol

msbrad
09-11-2011, 08:09 PM
I think i'll wait a couple days so I don't hurt my brain! lol

I ditto that one... I need to get more famiiar with the kits here.
I will try again.
m

mrscarol_1
09-11-2011, 09:33 PM
I tried looking but nothing yet.

kimberkatt
09-12-2011, 08:31 AM
ahh, you guys are getting the hang of his detective thing! It's always best to compile all of your clues first, before making a guess! ;) Day 2 will be posted later tonight :)) :DD

mariasangel
09-12-2011, 01:13 PM
im eagerly awaiting day 2 clue :) i got nowhere fast with the first one...lol!

--Maria

amsangel
09-12-2011, 09:23 PM
I have something like this in a window in my house, do I win something for that?!?

kimberkatt
09-13-2011, 07:49 AM
I have something like this in a window in my house, do I win something for that?!?

hahahaha.... that's not quite the kit I was looking for... :l