PDA

View Full Version : DigiDetective - Week 4, Day 1

kimberkatt
09-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Welcome to week 4 of Digi Detective!! This is the last and final week of fun!! Are you guys ready to play again?!! :((

A rundown of the rules for anyone who is new to the challenge:

I will post one FREE piece (paper or element) every day for 5 days, download will only be available for 24hrs
Use the pieces as your clues, then go hunting in our PU Store HERE (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325_329) to find the designer and kit
If you think you know which designer and which kit, send me a PM with your guess -- PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR GUESS HERE IN THE FORUM!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is Friday, Sep 30th, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Saturday, Oct, 1st.

Prizes:

If you guess the right designer - you'll get a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store
If you guess the right kit - you'll get that kit free!!
If you guess all 4 kits - you'll get a free Studio Mega kit of your choice!

Okay, now that the official stuff is out of the way, here is your first clue:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/ProgScraps/DigiDetective/Week4/thestudio_DigiDetective4_el3.jpg
DOWNLOAD EXPIRED

Happy Hunting and good luck! :DD

Lynn
09-25-2011, 02:00 PM
I reckon I know which one this is, but I'm going to wait another day or so just in case...... ever cautious, that's me, not wanting to risk my one guess just in case I'm wrong!

Mizfit Mania
09-25-2011, 02:10 PM
throwing caution to the wind, i have put in my guess,

kimberkatt
09-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Lynn, I believe that is the wise decision :)) ;)

Mizfit - you were right!! Good guessing!! :DD

withnuts
09-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Is this a full sized kit or is it going to be listed elsewhere?

amsangel
09-25-2011, 04:05 PM
WHY is it soooo hard to wait for the next clue?? That is the wise (and sometimes easier) thing to do, but...

kimberkatt
09-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Yes, this is a full-sized kit, if you click the link above it will bring you right to that category ;) :DD

waiting is always so very difficult for us non-patient people.... :l

altimasport
09-25-2011, 08:40 PM
ok I am pretty sure I found it, but I'm gonna wait till the next clue to make sure:) I have really enjoyed this game I'm gonna miss this next month.

kimberkatt
09-26-2011, 09:36 AM
You guys are going to know every kit in the store before this is finished!! lol

allergy_mom
09-26-2011, 09:51 AM
Love that poppy, but I'm not sure about my guess yet. Maybe tomorrow...

altimasport
09-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Your probably right about knowing every kit:)HAHAHA!! I have found so many that I wan to get I can't wait to go shopping:)

kimberkatt
09-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Your probably right about knowing every kit:)HAHAHA!! I have found so many that I wan to get I can't wait to go shopping:)

psssttt...... wait a few days to go shopping ;) ;) and that's all I'm saying!! :))

kimberkatt
09-26-2011, 01:43 PM
the next clue will be going up as soon as I get home from getting the kids from school :DD

danzinst
09-26-2011, 06:32 PM
I have a wish list a page long from looking through the store.I am pretty sure I know what it is but am going to wait for one more clue.