PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 Voting Poll

DigiliciousDesigns
09-26-2011, 07:48 AM
***Week 4 Voting now closed!***

Congratulations on another fantastic round!! We're almost there, ladies 8D!!!!

The Poll will go up shortly, at which time, you may vote for your 5 favorite layouts! Be sure to take a close look at the Gallery first, then lodge your votes.

View Week 4 Gallery (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/g1321-loa-2011-3a-round-4.html)

POLLING CLOSES : Midnight EST on September 27

The very best of luck, ladies :love:

Renee
09-26-2011, 08:58 AM
This voting is sooo hard, awesome job everyone!!

rabbitrun
09-26-2011, 09:35 AM
A Bunch of layouts are missing. What's up?

momto7
09-26-2011, 10:59 AM
A Bunch of layouts are missing. What's up?
We had 3 Studio CT members 'play along'. If I am counting correctly there were 18 pages submitted for voting, plus the 3 - Jean-Ann, Jeannette (Renee), and Barb. Totalling the 21 pages in the gallery. :DD
Now to widdle my list down from 18 to 5. :duh:
HOW :confused:

rabbitrun
09-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Mine's not there, but apparently I didn't realize a link to Min's gallery needed to be in the thread. It is in the credits as well as the "extra info below" but only the link to the gallery is in the thread. My fault.

momto7
09-26-2011, 11:12 AM
I just saw that yours was missing, & I was headed back to correct my counting. Oh Rabbitrun! I am so sorry.

joy.inscrapping
09-26-2011, 11:22 AM
voted! :) excited to know who will join the CT :)

SnipsNSnails
09-26-2011, 11:27 AM
That was hard! Congrats ladies!! Can't wait to see who joins the CT!

Janet-B
09-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Good luck to each of you in the voting!! I can't wait to see who goes on!

And for those of you going into the Final Round -- I have exciting news!

Toiny has given permission for the Final Round participants to be able to use the brand new, not-yet-released Mega Collab kit for October! You'll get to play with it BEFORE it's released!

rabbitrun
09-26-2011, 11:35 AM
I just saw that yours was missing, & I was headed back to correct my counting. Oh Rabbitrun! I am so sorry.
Its my fault. I had links in the gallelry and the gallery link here but I didn't realize I needed to put Min's link in both places. Its may fault. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling good last night and went to bed early so I didn't see a message to check the links. I might have caught it but I didn't. Best wishes to all. There are some great layouts. Good luck all!

britnkaysmemaw2
09-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Good luck everyone. There are some fabulous layouts again, and how wonderful that whoever gets to move on gets to work with the new colab!

Kimm23
09-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Wonderful news Janet B. Thanks to Toiny, even if I don't move on. Voting was very difficult and now it's nail biting time. Yikes!

altimasport
09-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Oh my that was so hard!!! I can't believe we are down to the last round. There is so much talent in this group it was hard to choose!! Good luck ladies, and Janet that is awesome about the next round being able to use the new collab kit. How exciting!!!

bombalurina59
09-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Oh rabbitrun, I'm so sorry to hear about your mishap - your LO was one I wanted to include in my voting and I was sorely disappointed when I didn't see it there in the poll!

Its my fault. I had links in the gallelry and the gallery link here but I didn't realize I needed to put Min's link in both places. Its may fault. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling good last night and went to bed early so I didn't see a message to check the links. I might have caught it but I didn't. Best wishes to all. There are some great layouts. Good luck all!

bombalurina59
09-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Voting was very, very hard! There's really an awful lot of talent here!:) Fantastic news about the Mega kit, Janet! Thank you, Toiny! It sure is nailbiting time now but even if I don't make it into the final round I just want to say how much fun this has been and thank everybody who's allowed me to get this far by voting for me! Best of luck to everybody!:)

rabbitrun
09-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Good luck to all. Voting was HARD!

mjjames
09-26-2011, 08:11 PM
That is great news about the collab kit. I hope I get to the next round. This has been so much fun! I am so glad I signed up. Everyone here is so nice.

girlboheme
09-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Wow, that was hard to decide on! They were all fabulous!

sailwemust
09-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Good luck to each of you in the voting!! I can't wait to see who goes on!

And for those of you going into the Final Round -- I have exciting news!

Toiny has given permission for the Final Round participants to be able to use the brand new, not-yet-released Mega Collab kit for October! You'll get to play with it BEFORE it's released!

How wonderful! Can't wait to see this kit!

There is so much talent represented in these challenges, it is a shame that only so many can go on. Good luck to everyone! You've all done a wonderful job, and if nothing else, I sure hope you've had as much fun participating (and anticipating) as I have :)

Aveziur
09-27-2011, 02:10 AM
This was one of the most hardest votes. Everybody did an amazing work, congrats everyone!

kimberkatt
09-27-2011, 08:53 AM
Wow, that was hard! Rabbitrun, I sooo wanted to vote for you, I'm so sorry! :'( You guys rocked this kit! Great job everyone! :DD

Min
09-27-2011, 02:46 PM
I'm soooo sad I couldn't vote for all of you - you all did amazing, fantastic work with my kit!!!! Thank you so much!:))

Kimm23
09-27-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm soooo sad I couldn't vote for all of you - you all did amazing, fantastic work with my kit!!!! Thank you so much!:))

Thank you, Min, for a fantastic and fun kit to work with! This was a blast because there are just so many possibilities with Midnight!! Looks like I may not be moving on, but I am so glad I had the opportunity to do this round. This has been a wonderful learning experience. Thank you to you and all the team!!

Jacque
09-27-2011, 04:32 PM
for those who said i should give pumpkin carving lessons: here they r for FREE. go to any walmart, kmart, target, michael's hobby lobby etc. and pick up the kit for carving pumpkins. they range 5-10 dollars. they come with all the tools u need...instructions...and a book of patterns. the book has beginning to advanced patterns and u can get more online and print them.

the tip is to have patience. learn how much to carve away where to get detailed shadowing (these were our first batch. we've done a lot more advanced ones but i couldn't find the photo. the one pumpkin in my LO with the flames for eyebrows my son did when he was 11 or 12 with LD's. it's lots of fun for the family and then u get to bake the seeds. and it really is pretty easy :)

Jacque
09-27-2011, 08:55 PM
well its been fun guys. good luck to whoever makes the team :)

goddessjoy
09-27-2011, 11:05 PM
What a nail biter! Good luck to those who move on! Everyone did such a wonderful job!

DigiliciousDesigns
09-28-2011, 12:36 AM
Good luck, ladies - Voting is now closed!!