PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations BooBoo!

Ariadne
09-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Holy Cow wining Euro Millions! :)) BooLand is Queen!
I WON THE EURO LOTTERY

I know, how amazing is that? I couldn’t believe it myself and I’m still pinching myself. I walked into my local ASDA (Walmart) on Friday and as I’m paying for a magazine I remembered my ticket stashed in my purse. I fished it out and asked Lucky (yes, that really is her name) to check it for me. Imagine both our surprises when it came up a WINNER…… I nearly fell over and Lucky, poor girl, went white.

After what seemed like an eternity (especially for the queue forming behind me) I pulled myself together and started thinking ‘how am I going to spend this?’ I mean, I don’t want to just squander it. I want to be sure I use it wisely, perhaps an investment of some kind? I thought I needed some qualified advice. I turned to the ever growing queue of people behind me, their faces beaming smiles at me, some nodding their approval, even the guy behind me clapping me on the back and congratulating me. It was all very surreal and rather wonderful.

Finally, I made up my mind. Everyone agreed it was the right thing to do. I reinvested my huge winnings in another Lottery Ticket and a lovely Chocolate bar and I even had a little change left over from my MASSIVE 2.80 WIN.
You go Girl!! :))
LMAO I was waiting for the punchline!

Renee
09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Heehee, this was too funny!!

Toiny
09-29-2011, 03:42 AM
ROFL! I totally snorted coffee out my nose. I hope you totally enjoyed those winnings!

LLinda
10-01-2011, 08:33 AM
You are livin' large, gf!
The best part is/was those few seconds when you're told you've won. Your mind starts racing with the possibilities.