PDA

View Full Version : And the winners of NDC2011 are....

Toiny
09-29-2011, 05:07 AM
This was an incredibly tough vote for all of us. Believe me when I say, there was much agonizing behind the scenes. You have all truly outdone yourselves this year. I know how hard this competition is, and you shined. Kudo's all around.

I'm very proud, and uber-excited, to announce the winners of the 2011 Next Designer Competition:

Prettyingreen - Midnight Air
snickerdoodledesigns - Dare to Dream
Vickilyn - Optimistic
Congratulations to all three of you! Those are amazing kits, way to bring it. All three of you will be getting a PM from me with details on your prize packages. All three of you have won a Wacom Bamboo, as well as offers to join theStudio Design team.

Big smooches,

Toiny

mjjames
09-29-2011, 05:27 AM
Wow! Congratulations! I loved the kits and I can't imagine voting although these three were pretty high on my list all the way through!

ladyofthethorns
09-29-2011, 05:35 AM
Ah well, I may not be a winner but I'm a winner in my predictions, all 3 of the ones I thought would win, did... maybe I should have put $ on my bets. :l

Best of luck to all of you; you're going to love the Bamboo!

Lynn
09-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Congratulations to each of you :). Definitely well deserved :DD

dawn E
09-29-2011, 05:50 AM
Congratulations and a huge thank you to everyone involved!

tailz61
09-29-2011, 05:56 AM
congratulations to everyone...I'm with you Rose I picked them too...mind you I had Snickerdoodle and Pretty in Green but I couldn't decided for the 3rd one...had it between Vicklyn and Anita_D...

well what a long breathless 4 weeks it's been...can see why you guys only do this once a year...to wearing otherwise...:)

Congrats also to Toiny and the other ladies for all their hard work in the judging and putting this contest together, it has been run in the most professional way and the rules have been clear and concise and any questions any of us have had have in my view been answered in a very quick time frame...thanks to you as well

Thanks to the other 85 contestants who participated regardless of how far they got. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be looking forward to participating again next year...we're all winners :)

Ambowife Designs
09-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Congratulations ladies, all of the kits were fantastic and you all did yourselves proud. I can't wait to see you all back next year to knock us out again!! :)

jodyt
09-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Congratulations.... to all three winners... most deserved ladies.

MozzM
09-29-2011, 06:21 AM
wooo hooo. Congratulations ladies, well deserved win..
To all the other contestants, thank you for sharing your wonderful time and talent with us as well..
I am going to step out of my comfort zone and give it a go next year..
To all the staff here, thank you also, I really enjoyed visiting each day, certainly very proffessional in the way you ran this...

prettyingreen
09-29-2011, 06:39 AM
!!!!!!!!!!! Yey!!! Congratz to my fellow winners! as for the other 2 that were in my top that didnt make it i love the things that go boo, and spooky treat. :) keep up the good work girls :)
I had so much fun in this competition, thank you for all the challenges!

redplaid3
09-29-2011, 06:52 AM
Congratulations! There were so many good designers that you are all winners. The luckiest ones of all were those of us who got to add so much great stuff to our stash.

Thanks Toiny and others for hosting such a great competition. I love them!

Enchanted
09-29-2011, 07:15 AM
Congrats to the Winners! Y'all had fantastic kits!!

msbrad
09-29-2011, 07:15 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm excited for the winners. I'm thrilled to have been introduced to many talented designers I'd not known before. What a wonderful competition Toiny And company.
This is a super site. Happy I "re-found' it.

SnickerdoodleDesigns
09-29-2011, 07:37 AM
What great news to wake up to! It's been such a delight to be in this contest and to be able to make some new friends and interact with current ones here! Congrats to all - I think we are all taking away something from this experience!

The contest was run with professionalism and integrity. The Studio is as friendly as can be! Thank you for hosting this competition for us all!

ceefl0wer
09-29-2011, 07:40 AM
Congratulations to all three winners
i have really enjoyed watching this competition and downloading one or two of the kits

MrsCC
09-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Congratulations to the 3 winners!

I think all of you ladies deserve a big hand for putting yourself and your stuff out there. Congratulations once again!

bettylynnsdesign
09-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Congrats Ladies,Each of you really did out do yourselves throughout the entire contest.
It has been a great 4 weeks, and I have enjoyed every second of it!
TY for having me!
Hugs

ADBDesign {anita_d}
09-29-2011, 08:11 AM
Congrats ladies! Your kits were truly wonderful!!

MsKaty
09-29-2011, 08:14 AM
A big congrats to the winners!!! Wonderful kits and we all appreciate the work you have done and shared!! It has been a fun contest for us to watch and see how everyone took the themes and created different kits. Thanks to everyone who made this so much fun.

MyTreasuredMoments
09-29-2011, 08:34 AM
Congratulations to the winners!!!, you really deserve it, your kits are fabulous!

Angeltown
09-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Congrats, ladies! Gorgeous kits!! Looking forward to working with you & getting to you know better. :)

Well done to all of the participants! There were a LOT of great kits created. Best wishes to you all!

prettyingreen
09-29-2011, 09:01 AM
ok time for me to stop staring at my name up there and clean up the house a bit LOL

browneyedsusan
09-29-2011, 09:24 AM
Congratulations to everyone. This was a great competition and I enjoyed visiting each week. Great choice in winners.

Sugar Moon
09-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Congratulations to the winners! How exciting for all of you! I thought everyone did a fantastic job and it would have been super difficult to choose from among all the entries!

Thanks to the judges and The Studio - this was a great contest - fun and well run! Good luck to all the designers who joined in, I thought there were lots of talented people in this competition!

molly
09-29-2011, 09:48 AM
What a fun competition .. it is very enlightening to get to know the different designers! I know whose kits I'm looking forward to seeing in the stores!

Miss Pepper
09-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Congrats to the top 3!!! Well deserved. Also Congrats to all the contestants who entered this contest. Your all WINNERS!!!!! I saw a lot of beautiful work. :)

donakat
09-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Congratulations to the winners, you'll love it at the Studio! Congrats also to the rest of the contestants for great work in the contest. Thank you, Toiny, and all the Studio girls for a super contest, interesting challenges, and a fun time. I will be back next time around!

tanteva
09-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Congratulations and a HUGE thank you for the fantastic kits you've been sharing during this contest!

Monika
09-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Congratulations ladies, you all did a wonderful job!

Janet-B
09-29-2011, 11:54 AM
YAY!! Congratulations to all the winners! And really well done to each one of you! It was a very tough vote!

Now looking forward to getting to know the newest Team members better!

bettylynnsdesign
09-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Looking to see if anyone would be interested in creating a thanksgiving kit with me just for practice ,fun and even free..lol
If so, please give me shout at designsbybettylynn@gmail.com .
This contest has really inspired me to go further, and I have been wanting to start blogging for the longest time now but sadley I just never knew really how;(
Anyways, Hope this is okay to ask, just thought it would be fun for the losers, or the winners.... Doesnt matter..lol

***'s

Paper Capers Designs
09-29-2011, 12:08 PM
I am late to the party but SUPER excited!! Thanks so much.....I too need to stop staring at my name too and get the big grin of my face.

Bettylynn I would love to collab with you whether thanksgiving or something else. I will email you once I am off the phone and on my computer. :)

Soooooooooo excited!!

vickyday
09-29-2011, 12:38 PM
CONGRATS, Ladies! Great job!

jmdt1129
09-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Congrats to the three winners and all the best to the other finalists -- you all did an amazing job!

btmo-Pat
09-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Way to go girls!!! Congrats! Superb kits from all those who participated through out. :)

Marie
09-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Congrats Ladies and enjoy your spot at the Studio

katlen124
09-29-2011, 03:08 PM
well done every one - been a wonderful year ...

littlespooky
09-29-2011, 03:28 PM
congrats everyone! i kinda knew my kit was alittle too out there and different but that is okay! i just didn't feel ilke doing a cutsie kit..oh well! goos luck and have fun playing with your bamboo tablets!!! xoxo

SnipsNSnails
09-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Congrats to the winners!!! I can't wait to get to know you ladies better. Voting was so hard, such great entries!!!

Jilbs
09-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Big Congrats to everyone - esp the 3 winners! Thankyou to Toiny & crew for a great chance to learn more & grow! Well done! I look forward to seeing more fabulous work from the winners! :)

Joanne K
09-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Congrats to the winners!!

Also a huge THANK YOU to all the contestants, for the wonderful kits you have given us over the past month! Many of them will find a permanent place on my hard drive. I have also discovered a few designers that I did not know before, who I will follow.

Thank you to Tony and the staff for hosting this contest, and for keeping it professional.

I think the big winners in this contest were the members.

kimberkatt
09-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Congratulations Rachel, Karen & Vickilyn! I'm very excited to have you join the team! :DD

All of you deserve a huge pat on the back for some truly outstanding designs! I know I joke about the vote giving me a headache, but this one seriously did! lol I was so torn between them, each kit offered something unique and creative! So I thank you all for sharing your talent with us! <3

Kimm23
09-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Congratulations to Rachel, Karen & Vickilyn! It was definately worthwhile following this challenge! You all are amazing and I saw lots of winners!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.

Jean Ann
09-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Congratulations to the winners Karen and Vickilyn!

All the contestants were winners, there were some fantastic kits in this contest

Thanks to Toiny and the staff for all their hard work

LuvstoScrap
09-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Congrats to the 3 winners and all of the contestants because all of you offered some cool digikits!

Aveziur
09-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Congratulations to the winners :XX:XX and to all the contestant for your great job :XX:XX

lbettis
09-30-2011, 04:47 AM
Congratulations ladies. Wonderful job and kits.

sparkysgirl
09-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Congratulations to the winners! Fantastic work on your kits!

SkrapperDigitals
09-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Congratulations Everyone! I was totally blown away by the amount of gorgeousness gracing our gallery during this years birthday party events! Thank you so much to everyone who participated you all deserve a round of applause.

Lainey
09-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Super congrats to the three winners! Like Rose, they were the ones I had thought would win--- fabulous!!! Also a big thank you to all the participants and wonderful goodies that were shared. You are all winners in my book.

Hugs,
Lainey

joy.inscrapping
09-30-2011, 10:26 PM
congratulations ladies! and welcome to the design team!

two of my choices are on the top three! yippee! :)

RoseMade
10-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Congratulations!
Everyone did a wonderful job!
I look forward to seeing your products in theStudio Store!

Marcee

girlboheme
10-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Congrats to you all! I look forward to working with each of you! And everyone who participated, well, I've just got to say we've got so much TALENT out there! It was wonderful to watch.

kcarlsen
10-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Wanted to send a great big congrats to all of the contestants and the winners! Everyone did such a wonderful job. It was really neat to see all of the different takes on the themes! I will definitely be trying again next year!

Paper Capers Designs
10-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks to all of you!! I am very excited to be joining the designers here at theStudio! Honestly, I have served on many CTs in the past couple of years, but have never found a site I could truly call my digi-home! You have all made me feel welcome and I haven't even started yet!!