theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chatter (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   WHO will join me??? (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10079)

msbrad 10-19-2011 06:58 PM

WHO will join me???

HI y'all....
I am loving this site since I have re-connected with it [from a long time ago].

I am so inspired by the designers and their kits...not to mention the LO's posted in the gallery.
Dang...I don't care if they are CT or not, but I LOVE to see pages that inspire me toward another page that works for me [see- I'm selfish ;)].

How about you?

How about when you post a LO... albeit you are a member, a CT or a designer... y'all just take a glance at what else has been posted around you.
[just sayin']--there is a ton of talent [TOT...] here at The Studio.

How about joining me... and leaving some love.:DD
not for a prize, but just because you appreciate what someone else's heart created.

hugs
m

Ambowife Designs 10-19-2011 07:45 PM

Re: WHO will join me???

here here Michelle, try to spread the love everyone, we all know how great we feel when we get a lovely comment on a page we worked hard on ;)

msbrad 10-19-2011 07:56 PM

I hear you Tracy. I love the love on my pages...and happy to leave some on pages that inspire me.
There are so many great kits here.
m

SnickerdoodleDesigns 10-19-2011 08:21 PM

I agree! I'm in! Not only is it nice to receive comments, but it's nice to leave a comment knowing that what you just said just might someone else feel very special!

Aveziur 10-20-2011 04:22 AM

I do love comments, giving and receiving!!! :((:XX:((

Renee 10-20-2011 04:30 AM

I do try to give comments and I have this rule that whenever I post a page myself I comment on two others.
So I totaly agree with you!!

ceefl0wer 10-21-2011 02:52 AM

yep i like to leave love too= talking of which i went and looked and some of the new CT members work and I couldnt leave love on their work as there were no comment boxes- CT members had left love so they could but ordinary members couldnt- could that be sorted as wahoolady had some lovely layouts i wanted to comment on- just been looking at Renee's work and i cant leave comments on hers- really think general members should be able to comment on ct work

danzinst 10-24-2011 11:23 AM

I also like to commet on the pages around me.I get a lot of inspiration from the gallery.
It's amazing how many different ways a kit can and is used.

msbrad 10-24-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danzinst (Post 109942)
I also like to commet on the pages around me.I get a lot of inspiration from the gallery.
It's amazing how many different ways a kit can and is used.

It always amazes me too!
Love the dance quote in your siggie.

m

Mizfit Mania 10-27-2011 05:12 PM

HI, i am still learning my way around this site, and leaving love is a great place to start and get to know different members and their likes/interests and get inspiration. I do think it odd that you cant leave messages on all pics uploaded.

Ambowife Designs 10-27-2011 08:46 PM

That's Strange, I'm off to the admin area to see if I can fix that for you all, the leaving love on ct layouts thingy.

Ambowife Designs 10-27-2011 08:51 PM

okay I think I fixed it ladies :)

msbrad 10-27-2011 10:11 PM

Super - thanks Tracy.
I love leaving love, as much as I love receiving it. Not looking for a prize, just keeping the site happy.
m

GoodGram 11-04-2011 08:55 PM

As a newbie who just joined yesterday, I would very much like to thank the designers who contributed to the beautiful newbie gift kit! It is just gorgeous! The name of the kit, "Live, Laugh, Love" is my DIL's motto and she's the one who is giving us a new grandbaby in the spring, so you know who's going to be featured on it's lucious pages!

msbrad 11-05-2011 08:16 AM

How exciting Barbara about the new grandbaby! Congratulations. The newbie kit is wonderful! I agree.
m

Georgedinah 11-05-2011 11:34 PM

I totally love this site! I investigate other sites all the time and this site is currently my NUMBER ONE for designers and over all friendliness!!
LOVE THIS PLACE!
OXO to the artists!
Dinah

jimmyrose 11-06-2011 12:05 PM

Like everyone else, I love to get comments. So, I try to leave them as often as I can. Every time I come here I try to leave a few. It is so much fun to look at everyones pages and such an inspiration to. But most of all, I really love this site. It feels just like home.