theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   I'm here too! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10406)

-esha- 01-03-2012 11:23 PM

I'm here too!

Hello everybody,

I'm a newbie from Austria.
Found this forum and store through a blog, it had a link to the recipe challenge and I liked that idea so much that I registered here :DD

My main occupation is 3D modeling and texturing, but I've recently discovered scrapbooking as a hobby.
I have neither kids nor pets, and the rest of my family doesn't want to have photos of them posted to the web, so my layouts are going to be a bit atypical, mainly landscapes and stills, but never mind *g*

I'm looking forward to spending some time here.

Cheers,
esha

jimmyrose 01-04-2012 09:15 AM

Re: I'm here too!

can't wait to see your pages. Welcome, welcome welcome. I think you will just love it here.

msbrad 01-04-2012 09:48 AM

Hi and welcome to The Studio. Looking forward to your page creations.
m

MissParker 01-05-2012 04:16 PM

Well well, Austria is my favorite holiday country (Oetztal :-)) - been there almost every year since 1995!). Herzlich willkommen und viel Spaß hier!

-esha- 01-06-2012 03:46 AM

Thank you! Danke :)

Toiny 01-07-2012 12:32 PM

Hi Esha! Welcome. I'm looking forward to your recipes & layouts. Austria is beautiful! Landscapes are some of my favorite things to look at.

Smooches,

Toiny

Monika 01-27-2012 10:07 PM

Hi Esha and welcome; would love to see your pictures of Austria, I do so miss that beauty.
I'm from Hungary by birth living in Canada and it's been a long time since I last visited Austria...

rabbitrun 02-03-2012 01:51 PM

I love Austria. I could spend my life floating down the Danube in the Wachau Valley or going fro one winery to another! Delaware (US) is so boringly flat!

MissParker 02-05-2012 09:22 AM

Oh yes, Austria is a great country for the perfect vacation in the mountains!! We will be spending 3 weeks there in summer and I'm so looking foward to it!

Scrapbrat 02-07-2012 05:59 AM

Hi Esha.Welcome to the studio and to the scrapbook world.Hope you will enjoy your new found hobby.Can't wait to see your layouts!
Hugs x.x.x

-esha- 02-08-2012 07:14 AM

Thanks for the lovely welcome!
@Monika: Hungary is a beautiful country too, I spent some very nice holidays there :)

girlboheme 02-27-2012 06:55 AM

Hi Esha! Welcome! I hope you're enjoying your time here at the Studio XD I don't have kids either, but I do have 4 rather photogenic cats, LOL. But I use a lot of Landscape photos too as I really love them, so I really look forward to seeing your layouts XD

Aveziur 02-27-2012 05:49 PM

Welcome on board!!

SnipsNSnails 03-04-2012 05:34 PM

Welcome to DSS!

ScrappyCocoa 03-05-2012 08:13 AM

Welcome to DSS! I'm a little jealous of how well traveled our DSS family is! I haven't been anywhere exciting except maybe Forks WA...from that Twilight series...if that even counts! Anyway, glad you're here! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

MoonDesigns 03-05-2012 03:49 PM

Oooh I love Austria. My parents used to take us there on our summer holidays all the time. I hope to visit again really soon. Welcome to DSS!! :)

mandak 03-07-2012 12:53 PM

Welcome! Welcome!

Lynn 03-12-2012 02:10 AM

Hi and welcome to The Studio. My husband and I went to Austria for our honeymoon many years ago and it is a beautiful country. I'd love to see your LO's, especially seeing as I have ta similar problem with my family as they don't like me to post their photos either! I have to keep any LO's hidden away on my hard drive!

SnickerdoodleDesigns 03-12-2012 01:53 PM

Hi and welcome! My hubby and I were SUPPOSED to visit Austria, along with Germany, several years ago, but our trip was cancelled at the last minute. We are so looking forward to planning that trip again, and your photos will serve as my inspiration and impetus to get that going!!! I love landscape photos and am really looking forward to seeing your layouts!