theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Scavenger Hunt (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=363)
-   -   Scavenger Hunt 2012 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10803)

kimberkatt 04-02-2012 11:03 AM

Scavenger Hunt 2012

Hi guys!! Is everyone ready to play another round of Scavenger Hunt?! :(( :))

First, for those of you who have never played before, it's really very simple!
  • Make a list of each answer as you come across them - IMPORTANT: Please include BOTH Designer name and Kit name - If the designer name and/or kit name is NOT on your list, you cannot win!
  • PM (Private Message) me your list once you are done
  • I will let you know if you are correct and send you your prize!
  • If you are not correct, I will inform you which ones you have wrong so you can try again. **YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TWO CHANCES TO GUESS CORRECTLY!!** If there is something wrong the 2nd time, then you cannot win the prize, sorry!
THE FIRST PERSON TO SUBMIT A COMPLETE, CORRECT LIST WILL WIN AN ENTIRE YEAR'S WORTH OF MEGA KITS BY THESTUDIO DESIGN TEAM!!

Everyone else who submits a complete, correct list will WIN our April12 Mega: Smile absolutely free!! (substitutions can occur if you've already purchased this kit)

Now, to make things fair to all, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANSWERS UNTIL TOMORROW, APRIL 3, 2012 AFTER 8AM EST!! This gives everyone a fair advantage to actually see this game, the rules, and start hunting! ;) I know everyone is on different time zones and I would hate to have someone miss out on that fantastic Grand Prize for being first!

If you have any questions, or get stuck on a clue and need another one, just post here in this thread and I will do my best to help you out without giving it away! :DD Good luck everyone and have fun!! :((

NOTE: Just to clarify because it was brought up in a PM, you do have the entire month to get your list to me, the hunt will not close until midnight on Apr. 30th - I'm so sorry for leaving off that bit of information! :o We know it takes time to get into the store and browse through 1000+ products and we very rarely have contests or challenges that only run for a 24hour period, especially with all the different time zones for our members ;) So you all have plenty of time to get your answers to me to win that Mega Kit :DD Thanks everyone!! And, remember, if you get stuck on a clue, come on in here and ask for help! :))

Here are your 30 clues:

1. Constantly moving around outside of home
  2. a place you'd find Bulldozers
  3. seeing or understanding completely
  4. Music in a place for flowers
  5. every child is born with this purity
  6. Someone who escapes into their mind during sleep
  7. Another word for opportunities
  8. It's just ________ ____ - same old, same old
  9. A "photo" of "that"
  10. A giant vision you have while sleeping
  11. A very old Feb 14th - Vintage Valentine by DarleneH Designs (this product is no longer in the store so you get a little freebie on this one! ;) )
  12. A girly insect that could be yellow
  13. A rebirth or reformation of something
  14. On Sunrise
  15. It's all about when two lips meet
  16. A single & individual belonging to me
  17. Sugary Citrus
  18. The earliest celebration of life
  19. a TV show about 3 witch sisters
  20. Eternally belonging to me
  21. Companions for infinity
  22. Snuggly snowy season
  23. Mom of all things outside
  24. little flying insects & early flowers
  25. An infatuation with a sturdy, thick paper (all combined together)
  26. A flying reptile that lives in a stone house
  27. Bring me to another place
  28. A priceless female newborn (#1)
  29. Small slang for boy
  30. Vacation for your soul

KandiceD 04-03-2012 07:48 AM

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2012

Thanks that was fun! I sent on my list!

kimberkatt 04-03-2012 08:01 AM

Wow! I've already gotten a bunch of answers in my PM box! Woohoo! :((

Just to clarify because it was brought up in a PM, you do have the entire month to get your list to me, the hunt will not close until midnight on Apr. 30th - I'm so sorry for leaving off that bit of information! :o We know it takes time to get into the store and browse through 1000+ products and we very rarely have contests or challenges that only run for a 24hour period, especially with all the different time zones for our members ;) So you all have plenty of time to get your answers to me to win that Mega Kit :DD Thanks everyone!! And, remember, if you get stuck on a clue, come on in here and ask for help! :))

PattyB 04-03-2012 08:51 AM

I need help on number 30, vacation for your soul, please.

kimberkatt 04-03-2012 08:56 AM

Hi Patty! hmmm.... let me see here.... At Christmas time lots of people have the "________ _______" Singing carols, being happy, giving to others are all a part of this. ;)

PattyB 04-03-2012 09:40 AM

I sent in my guesses! Thanks for the challenge!!

PamR 04-03-2012 10:38 AM

Well gee whiz, I found them all except the first one!!

kimberkatt 04-03-2012 12:10 PM

yeah, #1 was a tough one to give a clue for... hmmm... Travel mugs, take out, and convenient sizes are for these busy people who are always away from home, or "__ ___ __"

redplaid3 04-03-2012 12:50 PM

I need help with opportunities (7) and rebirth. (13) I found a kit that matches the latter but no prize picture .

kimberkatt 04-04-2012 07:54 AM

Okay - Opportunities: this is just another word for opportunities, ummm, other words would be potential, likelihood, ability, something that may happen.

Rebirth: Here's another angle to this one: If your magazine subscription runs out, you need to do "what" to reinstate it?

:DD

redplaid3 04-04-2012 11:35 AM

Found rebirth one...that was tricky...I had found another similar one.

Looking for my opportunity!!

kimberkatt 04-04-2012 11:44 AM

Linda, do a google search on other words for opportunity and you'll find it! ;)

tx5ft2 04-04-2012 12:40 PM

There were a few that really stumped me too so I was happy to have finally found them all. Sent my list yesterday.

kimberkatt 04-04-2012 01:33 PM

So glad you found them! :(( But, guys, if you're spending more than 5min on one clue, please come on in here and ask for help!! Another clue might just be what you need ;)

I will be gathering all my PM's so far this weekend, announcing the Grand Prize Winner and sending out coupons to everyone for their prize! I know you all want to play with that fun-tastic new Mega Kit!! :DD :))

There is still time to get your lists to me, the challenge doesn't end until Apr. 30! :DD

danzinst 04-04-2012 06:27 PM

I am stuck on 16 and 10.I need another clue pleeeease.

danzinst 04-05-2012 10:29 PM

Still stuck on 10 and 16.

danzinst 04-06-2012 09:36 PM

Found 10 but I am just stumpted.I need help on 16.

danzinst 04-07-2012 08:53 AM

Finally! I think I need my glasses changed.
I just sent mine in.

cylynn 04-09-2012 12:58 PM

i'm stuck on #3 seeing or understanding completely

LLPooh1 04-09-2012 03:31 PM

I am currently stuck on #25... An infatuation with a sturdy, thick paper (all combined together). Still searching though. :)

=============

Okay, I found it! LOL now for the last 2 for me to get...