theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digi Detective, Week 4 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Digi Detective, Week 4, Mystery Revealed (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10939)

Min 04-28-2012 01:19 AM

Digi Detective, Week 4, Mystery Revealed

I guess this is not going to be a big surprise for you - we had lots of correct guesses, again.

This week's mystery kit was Project 365: January {Kit} by Digilicious Designs:

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudi...ge.600x600.jpg

A big "Thank you" to Christine (Digilicous Designs) for letting us play with her wonderful kit and donating the prize!!!! :XX

I'll pm the winners with their coupon codes.

This was our last round of Digi Detective for our 3-year-anniversary celebration. Thank you all for playing, it has been a lot of fun!!:))

See you all around!

DigiliciousDesigns 04-28-2012 02:35 AM

Re: Digi Detective, Week 4, Mystery Revealed

Congrats to everyone who guessed right!! Enjoy your kits ;)

momto7 04-28-2012 05:38 AM

Thank you so much for this gift Christine. I absolutely adore my new kit :XX:((:XX:((

DigiliciousDesigns 04-28-2012 07:04 AM

You're most welcome, Brenda!! I was checking out your gallery earlier - so many gorgeous LO's, a real pleasure to explore :XX:XX

trickletime 04-28-2012 09:30 AM

thanks for all the fun. and thanks to the designers for all the beautiful kits. :)

teguiegm 04-28-2012 12:31 PM

TYVM for a wonderful gift and for giving us so much fun during the month. Happy Anniversary to The Studio and to all the designers.

PamR 04-28-2012 01:28 PM

Thanks for the great challenges this month! Also thanks goes to the designers that were featured in the challenge.

cylynn 04-28-2012 01:53 PM

i love the digi-designer game but it also makes me realize what and addict i am because none of them seems hard, THe last one I knew with the first item, Thanks for a great month of games and for the great kits from the designers.

momto7 04-28-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiliciousDesigns (Post 119409)
You're most welcome, Brenda!! I was checking out your gallery earlier - so many gorgeous LO's, a real pleasure to explore :XX:XX

Awww yo're making me blush.:o
Thank you for the compliment.

TJ REESE 04-28-2012 09:16 PM

Beautiful kits Christine! Thank you for your contribution to a fun time! Happy 3rd to the Studio and all the designers!!!

jimmyrose 04-29-2012 07:36 AM

Thanks to all, I had a great time. Love the kits.

kimberkatt 04-30-2012 09:19 AM

Yay! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this month, ladies! Enjoy your new goodies!! :DD :XX

donakat 05-01-2012 04:43 PM

This last month has been so much fun, and so rewarding with the beautiful gifts from the designers. Thanks so much to all of you for the hard work in setting this up and thanks especially to the designers for their work. Happy Birthday everyone!

mama4bears 05-02-2012 12:53 PM

I agree, this month has been fun and the kits are awesome. Thank you designers!

sailwemust 05-02-2012 02:58 PM

Thank you so much Christene! Your kit week was the only week I had a chance to play and I was so glad - I just love your designs. How generous to let us pick the kit too!