theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hello again from Maryland (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10995)

violethare 05-10-2012 02:18 PM

Hello again from Maryland

Hey everyone -- it's good to be back at theStudio --- this is one of the first digi sites I found when I started back when it was SAS, it was the first place where I joined a designers CT and it's was a great relief when Toiny took over so we would not lose this great community. Then I kinda went awal and became a lurker for ahwhile due to home and computer issues, back am glad to be back and working as a Blossom for Booland Designs.

A little about me, I struggle with depression,social anxiety and bi-polar 2, so sometimes lurking is easier for me than participating in all that is happening, but I am always interested in what is happening here. I am married with 3 kids, my oldest is Alexa, she is 13 and will be in high school next year, Gavin and Jaden are 9 and 8 and are addicted to Mario and Pokeman on the Wii, etc....we deal with peanut allergies, Aspergers, processing and speech development delays and gifted and talented programs. Alexa loves to dance and the boys took until last year and are trying to find new interests, Jaden loves his acting class and they both still take acrobatics at the dance studio. I give my TIVO quite a workout and love to read when I have some quiet time. Would love to learn how to use my camera on manual but haven't managed to do it yet.

Renee 05-10-2012 03:57 PM

Re: Hello again from Maryland

Did think your name was familiar. I started out here too when it was still SAS. I'm still in the store ct though, have been for almost three years now.
Good to hae you back, I hope you will it enjoy it here once more. You do have lots to deal with, so for relaxation purposes The Studio is the right place to be!

Toiny 05-11-2012 02:01 AM

Of course I remember you! And I'm so happy to see you come back and doing better. I missed having you around.

Big smooches,

Toiny

Aveziur 05-11-2012 05:24 AM

Welcome!

violethare 05-11-2012 09:11 AM

Thanks everyone, looking forward to having fun and joining in here once again:)

bumimpopzenue 05-11-2012 03:16 PM

thanks, very good =)

thanks, very good =)

SnickerdoodleDesigns 05-17-2012 07:54 PM

What a great introduction! It's so nice to know a little about you! I look forward to seeing your creations with Boo's amazing kits!

Amberpony 05-18-2012 03:15 PM

Howdy There Again. Look Forward to Seeing your Kids in Memory Pages made from Boo's Fab Designs!

Min 05-18-2012 03:54 PM

Hi Kelly, it's good to see you again :D

violethare 05-18-2012 07:29 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back:)

Lara's Digi World 09-05-2012 01:10 AM

Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!