theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hi hi hi from British Columbia!! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11606)

JB Scraps 08-16-2012 06:54 PM

Hi hi hi from British Columbia!!

Hello all! Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself!!

My name is Jeanette and I live in beautiful British Columbia!! I am a wife to Kris and a Mom to Aiden (9) and Carter (7). I am a professional photographer and I also design logos, ads, signatures and all that good stuff <3

I have been a part of the digi scrapping world for about 7 years! I was actually a designer as well a few years back but I took a break for a while to concentrate on my businesses. I have been thinking about the possibility of getting back into designing...who knows, lol! I am planning on taking part in the designer contest coming up in September so I guess I will see how that goes :l

Anywho, that's me in a nutshell! I am so happy to be here and am looking forward to "meeting" everyone here!!

MWAH :XX:XX:XX

MGDesigns 08-17-2012 12:26 AM

Re: Hi hi hi from British Columbia!!

Hi Jeanette! I'm in BC too :) Hello neighbour LOL! Whereabouts are you?

JB Scraps 08-17-2012 12:56 AM

I'm in Abbotsford 3:) Currently about to keel over from the heat, lol! Where abouts are you?

MGDesigns 08-17-2012 01:10 AM

Squamish! It's hot here too but probably not as hot as in the valley!

JB Scraps 08-17-2012 01:29 AM

Ugh, it is horrendous, lol! The annoying thing is that we are having air conditioning installed in two weeks and by then it probably won't be this hot :duh:

I haven't been to Squamish in years! I think the last time was when I was 16 and acting in a movie that filed at the train station! Come to think of it it was crazy hot then too, lol!

What a small world! Always great to run into a fellow BC-er!!

:D

Toiny 08-17-2012 03:15 AM

Hi Jeanette! I remember you from when I first started. I'm excited to see you back in town. And I look forward to seeing your work again!

Smooches,

Aveziur 08-17-2012 07:57 AM

Welcome to theStudio Jeanette!

JB Scraps 08-17-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toiny (Post 125609)
Hi Jeanette! I remember you from when I first started. I'm excited to see you back in town. And I look forward to seeing your work again!

Smooches,

Hi Toiny!!! I remember you too!! Long time no see :DD Thanks for the welcome back!!

JB Scraps 08-17-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aveziur (Post 125631)
Welcome to theStudio Jeanette!

Thank you so much :XX

ADBDesign {anita_d} 08-17-2012 09:56 AM

Welcome Jeanette! Great to have you here and participating in the challenge. Good luck to you.

MissParker 08-19-2012 04:17 AM

Welcome, Jeanette, have a great time here at theStudio!

avalon4 08-19-2012 03:58 PM

Hi Jeanette - and welcome to the Studio. I'm a fellow BCer as well. I live just down the road from you pretty much right on the Langley/Surrey border. Just passed through Abby the other day on my way home from our holidays. Had I known sooner I would have waved! LOL! It was a scorcher coming home - but we had air conditioning in the motorhome so it made it so much more pleasant!

Glad you're taking part in the Designer Contest and look forward to seeing your work!

JB Scraps 08-19-2012 07:46 PM

Oh I know it has been a hot mess around here, literally lol! I am SO glad that it is cooler today...thought my brain was going to fry!!:duh:

SnickerdoodleDesigns 08-23-2012 10:43 PM

Welcome, Jeanette! It's so nice when you come to a place where you already have friends! How neat for you! I look forward to seeing your work in the Designer contest!

Lara's Digi World 09-02-2012 04:16 AM

Welcome Jeanette!

Janet-B 09-02-2012 05:17 AM

Welcome Jeannette! Really looking forward to seeing your entries in the designer contest.

jusmedigital 09-02-2012 08:20 AM

hi Jeannette, glad you're here!

girlboheme 09-02-2012 06:33 PM

Welcome Jeannette! I love it over on the NW coast. So beautiful. Really looking forward to seeing your designs!

NancyP 09-02-2012 07:18 PM

Hi Jeannette!! Welcome to the site. Best of luck in the designer contest.

loucee 09-03-2012 03:19 AM

Welcome to the studio Jeanette, I've already seen your mini for the first part of the NDC, very pretty too!