theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Template Exchange (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=408)
-   -   Template Exchange (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11692)

ScrappyCocoa 08-31-2012 03:29 PM

Template Exchange
 
Hello friends! I have the honer of hosting the template exchange again this year! Yay! The rules are pretty easy with this one- make a template and share it here with all of us! Have fun getting creative and pick up a few new templates on the way. If you do not have an account with a file sharing site {4 shared or drop box, both free} please email me your template and I will upload them ->ulrich.stephanie@gmail.com
When you are finished upload your creation to the gallery HERE so we can all see and leave a little love.:XX
I'm going to start us off- Here is my template! You can DL HERE
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...teFreebie1.jpg
And here is my LO that I based the template off of-
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...um/Splash2.jpg

mandak 08-31-2012 04:29 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Love the template!

debbyann73 08-31-2012 05:55 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
This should be fun .Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with .

Jacque 08-31-2012 06:37 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
great challenge! do we need to also have a LO for it?

Elizabeth 09-01-2012 01:16 AM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Great template!

ScrappyCocoa 09-01-2012 07:58 AM

Re: Template Exchange
 
No you don't have to have a LO as well. I just shared because I always make my templates from LOs. But you don't have to! Can't wait to see all the great templates! I love this time of year I get to pad my template stash!

PamR 09-01-2012 10:34 AM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Here's mine, I actually made it last night. If you have any troubles, let me know. I decided to post the layout that I used to base my template. Thought it might be good to have something to look at.
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...1421/HaRue.jpg
You can now download PNG template here:
You can download the psd and tif template HERE:
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ll-Pamr-wb.jpg

ScrappyCocoa 09-01-2012 12:08 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Love it Pam! That is a gorgeous template!

DanielleS83 09-01-2012 12:24 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
WOW! Looks like Im going to have to step it up a notch....can we do more then one Template?

ScrappyCocoa 09-01-2012 03:59 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Of course! I'd love that! I'm sure everybody else would too!

msbrad 09-01-2012 04:25 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Here's mine - my tou is have fun
♥ m
ps- I'd love to see if you create.



msbrad-TS BB exchange.zip psd and tiff
and trying box again
https://www.box.com/s/2yb233d4cyim16x2omaq psd and tiff

https://www.box.com/files/0/f/0/1/f_...1/f_3049911871 png
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...21/msbrad-.jpg
m

angeldevildog 09-01-2012 07:31 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappyCocoa (Post 126765)
Hello friends! I have the honer of hosting the template exchange again this year! Yay! The rules are pretty easy with this one- make a template and share it here with all of us! Have fun getting creative and pick up a few new templates on the way. If you do not have an account with a file sharing site {4 shared or drop box, both free} please email me your template and I will upload them ->ulrich.stephanie@gmail.com
When you are finished upload your creation to the gallery HERE so we can all see and leave a little love.:XX
I'm going to start us off- Here is my template! You can DL HERE
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...teFreebie1.jpg
And here is my LO that I based the template off of-
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...um/Splash2.jpg

I tried downloading and all I got was the _MASCOX thing nothing else.
Thanks.

debbyann73 09-01-2012 10:00 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Templates are looking fantastic ladies ...gonna have to make one jsut so I have all of yours to put in my stash.

avalon4 09-01-2012 10:05 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Wow - great looking templates so far everyone! I think I'm going to have to jump on this challenge!

NancyP 09-01-2012 11:09 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Love all the templates, but that is the one thing I have not learned yet----how to make a template.

debbyann73 09-02-2012 07:19 AM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyP (Post 127118)
Love all the templates, but that is the one thing I have not learned yet----how to make a template.

Nancy not sure what program you are using to scrap but here is a tutorial I found on youtube.She is using Photoshop which I don't have.But watching the video I can translate what she doing into the program that I do use. Hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQOlv...eature=related

msbrad 09-02-2012 07:29 AM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyP (Post 127118)
Love all the templates, but that is the one thing I have not learned yet----how to make a template.

Yes you can Miss Nancy!!! Here is a little tutorial I created a while back. This is simple and starts from the bottom up.
link

Now another suggestion...take one of your lovely LO's, already scrapped [provided it isn't someone else's template]
Replace the designers 'stuff'' and your photos, with edit fill the shape with color. Use those custom shapes ideas [flowers, stars etc] to replace the dodads from a designers kits.

Give it a try.
hugs
m

teresaj 09-02-2012 03:03 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Love your template but can't get the link to work. Thanks.
Quote:

Originally Posted by msbrad (Post 127020)
Here's mine - my tou is have fun
♥ m
ps- I'd love to see if you create.
Download [I hope this works...it is box]
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...21/msbrad-.jpg
m


NancyP 09-02-2012 03:22 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Awww, you gals are so sweet!! So now I have something new to learn!! And I have always wanted to learn how to do a template.

msbrad 09-02-2012 04:31 PM

Re: Template Exchange
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teresaj (Post 127261)
Love your template but can't get the link to work. Thanks.

Try this one.
msbrad-TS BB exchange.zip
I have to figure out 'what' I did in box...
maybe
https://www.box.com/s/2yb233d4cyim16x2omaq
m


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.