theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Scavenger Hunt (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   Scavenger Hunt Intro! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11703)

kimberkatt 09-01-2012 06:53 AM

Scavenger Hunt Intro!

Hi guys!!

Are you all ready to play our Scavenger Hunt again?? Do you have your hunting skills honed? Well, keep honing, I don't have the list completed just yet! lol :l

Kidding, the list is done, I'm working on adding the images to the store right now, so hang tight for the rules, the list and the PRIZES!! Everyone who guesses all 30 clues correctly will be receiving our Sept. Mega: Old School absolutely FREE!! woohoo!! And, if that's not enough, one lucky person is going to WIN a Grand Prize of FREE Mega Kits for a YEAR!!! Super wooohooo!! :(( :((

Keep your glasses handy, you're brain focused, I'm going to make you really hunt this time!! mwahahahaaa..... 3:)

bcalberti 09-01-2012 12:38 PM

Re: Scavenger Hunt Intro!

Psssfffttt...... to you! :)

rabbitrun 09-01-2012 12:47 PM

Hey it was hard enough before! Keep in mind, some of us oldies don't see as well as others ....lol Make those images large! (please)

NancyP 09-01-2012 12:50 PM

-----let's see, where did I leave my glasses?????

kimberkatt 09-01-2012 04:13 PM

lol ladies! I'm so sorry to leave you hanging this long.... :l

No, really, I didn't get to finish the images earlier because, as you all already know, the issues with the Layout Contest coupons took some time... and then I had to do a grocery run or nobody is eating in this house! lol But I'm back home now and the kids are still alive, so there's an accomplishment right there! :)) 8D

I am going to try my hardest to get this up before the day is done.... but feel free to throw tomatoes if it's not! ;) :DD

I may just make you wait anyway...... mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa........ 3:)

NancyP 09-01-2012 04:16 PM

Watch out!! She only wants the tomatos so she can make tomato sauce for dinner!! YUM YUM!!!! But the wait will be worth it!!

kimberkatt 09-01-2012 04:49 PM

shhhhh.... Nancy, don't tell them ALL my secrets! ;) :l

rabbitrun 09-01-2012 07:45 PM

The definition of life. You plan things and life gets in the way. Never fails. Not throwing tomatoes. They'd be messy!

kimberkatt 09-01-2012 07:55 PM

Don't I know it, Karen! I got half way through posting the list (about 10 min ago) and my browser crashed :rolleyes: and then my daughter started throwing up everywhere *sigh*

Note to self: Do NOT go to the Buffet again :P

And, being honest, I did slack off and was helping out in the NDC challenge before all of this :l {ducks and covers before splatted with tomatoes} <-- yes, Barb, I got my eye on you! ;)

PamR 09-01-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberkatt (Post 127070)
Don't I know it, Karen! I got half way through posting the list (about 10 min ago) and my browser crashed :rolleyes: and then my daughter started throwing up everywhere *sigh*

Note to self: Do NOT go to the Buffet again :P

And, being honest, I did slack off and was helping out in the NDC challenge before all of this :l {ducks and covers before splatted with tomatoes} <-- yes, Barb, I got my eye on you! ;)

Yep, I saw you there, hehe!