theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Was a Lurker (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11720)

yorkiemom 09-02-2012 10:30 AM

Was a Lurker

I'm fairly new...from sunny, and hot, Tampa! I have a hubby and a Yorkie. Originally from New England (CT), we moved here 11 years ago. I've been scrapping for about 5-6 years (haven't kept count). I started digitally and never did the paper scrapping. I got hooked by msbrad who is at this site. I also CT for Karen, Snickerdoodle Designs. She's the greatest.

It's a great site...I'm sure I'm going to have lots of fun! My schedule is erratic sometimes so hoping I'm on more now.

msbrad 09-02-2012 10:53 AM

Re: Was a Lurker

Hi there! Happy to see you posting here. I love your pages!!
m

Toiny 09-02-2012 11:54 AM

Hi Norma! Nice to meet you. Glad you came our from lurkdom to join the gang. It is a friendly place. I hope you come to love it as much as I do.

girlboheme 09-02-2012 06:28 PM

Welcome Norma! I think Karen is pretty terrific too, lol! We're so happy you've decided to 'de-lurk' :(( (erm, is that even a word? lol) Yep, I used to live near Tampa. I lived in Port Richey about ten years ago. GORGEOUS on the Gulf. I would go into Tampa regularly to go shopping for scrap stuff (back before I did digi) and to spend hours in the library researching genealogy. Such a beautiful city. So much to do around there!

NancyP 09-02-2012 07:22 PM

Hi Norma! Welcome to the site. Hope you didn't let Isaac dampen your spirits too much. He even visited us up here in South Carolina!! I lived in Florida for 21 years and never liked the heat. Where in CT are you from. I was raised in Danbury.

DanielleS83 09-02-2012 09:32 PM

Time? Im sorry did someone forget to give me a memo that included finding time? *snaps* drats

Welcome Norma, hope you have loads of fun here!! I know I do :)

britnkaysmemaw2 09-02-2012 09:51 PM

Hi Norma. I am on Karen's CT team, and I think she is great too! :)

loucee 09-03-2012 03:12 AM

Hello Norma, Nice to see you joining in, Snickerdoodle Designs (Karen) does have a lot of beautiful kits to play with doesn't she!

jusmedigital 09-04-2012 10:37 AM

welcome, Norma!

boo.6204 09-05-2012 12:00 AM

Hi Norma,

Welcome to our little place. You're right, Karen is a gem! Glad she found you and brought you out to join us.

Lara's Digi World 09-05-2012 01:05 AM

Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!

Breeza 09-07-2012 08:52 PM

Hi Norma. It's great that you've decided to step on out of the shadows. And wowsers......you CT for some fab Designers ♥