theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digi Detective, Week 2 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=415)
-   -   Digi Detective Sep 12, Week 2, Day 1 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11813)

Min 09-10-2012 10:22 AM

Digi Detective Sep 12, Week 2, Day 1

You all did really well last week - let's see how fast you will find the week 2 kit ;)

Here are the rules, again:
  • For 5 days (starting on Mondays) you will get a download link for a paper or element. They are all created by the same Studio designer and belong to the same kit that's available in the Full-sized Scrap-Kits category of theStudio's PU store, the papers and elements given out will be visible in the kit's preview.
  • Make sure to stop by every day - the download links will only be valid for 24 hrs.. You can still play along if you miss one or more downloads, just look at the previews of the clue(s) you missed.
  • If you think you know the answer, pm me, Min, with your guess - DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!
  • One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is always on Saturday, 11:59 pm EST!
  • The solution will be announced on Sundays. (On Monday, a new round with a different kit will start.)

These are the prizes:
Everybody guessing the correct name of the kit and the designer will get that kit for free!!

Everybody guessing only the correct designer will receive a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store!

Here's the first clue for week 2:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...sep12_day1.jpg

sorry, download link has expired

Hmmmm - who could have included this paper into one of her kits??? LOL

Don't forget the link is only valid for (about) 24 hours!

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions about this game.

Happy Hunting!

rabbitrun 09-10-2012 10:26 AM

Re: Digi Detective Sep 12, Week 2, Day 1

That isn't going to be a lot of help Min! Guess I will see what tomorrow brings...lol

Min 09-10-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbitrun (Post 129028)
That isn't going to be a lot of help Min! Guess I will see what tomorrow brings...lol

Hmmm ... actually, the paper is visible very well on the preview... granted that I know which preview to look at, LOL ;):DD

OK, I give you a hint: the designer is NOT Danielle aka The Urban Fairy :rolleyes::DD

yorkiemom 09-10-2012 11:44 AM

I think I got it!

LLPooh1 09-10-2012 03:08 PM

Some hint, Min! ROFL And wow, Norma, I need your eyes!!!

yorkiemom 09-10-2012 03:46 PM

LOL Lynette! I have no clue why I've been lucky. I do read a lot and esp speed reading. Maybe that helps me...who knows! It was harder than the other day though.

britnkaysmemaw2 09-10-2012 04:18 PM

Anyone having problems going past pg.2 to view the Full-sized kits?

Page 1 viewed fine, but page 2 goes to the Log-In screen and categories! Ugh!!!!!

Never mind.....it just popped up to pg 2 after sitting and spinning for several minutes!
Guess we are all furiously searching? LOL

britnkaysmemaw2 09-10-2012 04:58 PM

I think I found it....but going to wait before I guess!

momto7 09-10-2012 06:48 PM

I think I know it too. But I will wait for another clue to be completely sure.

momto7 09-10-2012 06:57 PM

I think I know it too. But I will wait for another clue to be completely sure.

scrapscrabbler 09-10-2012 07:22 PM

Uh Oh, I think I may have screwed up! I didn't read the rules carefully enough and didn't realize that there is only one chance to guess per person per week. I should have waited to guess until there was another clue, as if I was wrong there's no 2nd chance! (And apparently there's no advantage to guessing it early in the week.)

DanielleS83 09-10-2012 08:57 PM

I get to comment this time YAY! oooh love that paper :) This ones going to be a bit harder then mine was!