theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   theStudio Happenings (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Minnesota/Midwest Friends: Digital Day Out!! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11833)

mandak 09-12-2012 01:38 PM

Minnesota/Midwest Friends: Digital Day Out!!

Join us for theStudio's first ever LIVE and IN PERSON Digital Scrapbooking Event! The first Digital Day Out will be held in the Twin Cities are of Minnesota (about 15 minutes from the infamous Mall of America)! The event is being hosted by myself - Manda of Nibbles Skribbles and Steph of Scrappy Cocoa and it is going to be oh so fun!

We have grab bags filled with tons of goodies from our design team and over $30 in Digital Supplies, Door Prizes valued at over $200 and tons of scrapping fun! We will be demoing the Silhouette Cameo and have some Make & Takes using it as well as additional hybrid make and takes. There will be a Q&A chat with Nibbles Skribbles & Scrappy Cocoa, photo opportunities, lunch, snacks and of course SCRAPPING!

Tickets are only $25 for this full day event and we really want to see you there! If you have questions, please email me manda@digitalscrapbookingstudio.com and I will answer them! You can also post here!

If you're coming, why don't you head over to our Facebook Event page and send your RSVP so we can see you!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-C...DO_Ad3_600.jpg

jimmyrose 09-12-2012 02:13 PM

Re: Digital Day Out!!!

This sounds like so much fun. Wish it were in Texas!

mandak 09-12-2012 03:46 PM

Aw, that's pretty far away! Maybe the next event will be closer to you! There are no plans yet, but there's a possibility of future events in other locations!

sailwemust 09-12-2012 07:31 PM

I wish it were closer too - I'm way far...Oregon. It sounds fun though :)

MN_Scrapper 09-12-2012 08:16 PM

I'm all signed up! This is so exciting - and another great reason to live in Minnesota!

mandak 09-13-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN_Scrapper (Post 129569)
I'm all signed up! This is so exciting - and another great reason to live in Minnesota!

Whoohoo! I'm super excited about that! Can't wait to meet you!

DanielleS83 09-13-2012 10:19 AM

I'm going to try and make the next one for sure! But I know this will be an all out BLAST!

LLPooh1 09-14-2012 02:44 PM

Wow! Sounds like such fun!! Don't know if I can make it work, but am going to try!

mandak 09-14-2012 07:46 PM

Would love to have you!

NancyP 09-14-2012 09:04 PM

What a blast but I'm just too far away. But when you plan that next one---don't forget Charleston SC!!!!

msbrad 09-14-2012 09:36 PM

Sounds like grat fun and y'all get a bunch of peps .
m

momto7 09-17-2012 05:47 AM

I can definately say I am too far away, but I would love to be there. Maybe if you plan one in Utah during my visit home I could make it. lol.

Toiny 09-17-2012 07:41 AM

Hmmm Brenda, I think we do have at least one Designer in Utah so I'm not ruling it out. We've got a couple we want to do, and I'll add Utah to the list (no promises!).

momto7 09-17-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toiny (Post 130590)
Hmmm Brenda, I think we do have at least one Designer in Utah so I'm not ruling it out. We've got a couple we want to do, and I'll add Utah to the list (no promises!).

lol T. I just hope that if you do one there it ahppens to be at a time when I can plan a vacation home. I am pretty sure I have seen quite a few scrappers from that region though.

olivia 09-18-2012 01:06 PM

this sounds like so much fun! i know you will have a blast!

blue24k2000 09-24-2012 09:48 AM

Would love to have fun with you but that's just a bit too far from Indiana.. Sorry but I will have to pass this time.. You all have a great time.. ;-) But if you ever come to Indiana let us know.. I am sure there are few members from here.. Pammyj only lives 3 miles from me ;-)

mandak 09-24-2012 10:00 AM

Oh man! Indiana isn't THAT far. You and Pammyj should look into splitting the cost of coming up :p make it a Christmas shopping weekend or something and hit up the mall while you're here. It's only about a 10 hour drive from Purdue university ;)

yorkiemom 09-24-2012 10:38 AM

Sounds like great fun! Wish I was closer.

johnsonrj@q.com 10-03-2012 07:22 PM

Hey Manda! I'm certainly going to try and make it...I have no EXCUSE except my boys having something going on.

mandak 10-04-2012 07:37 AM

Rhonda - that's what husbands are for!!!!!!