theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hi from Canada (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11893)

Winston 09-17-2012 01:24 AM

Hi from Canada

Hi, I stumbled across this site that I didn't even know existed! Anyways, I have been digiscrapping since around 2008. I'm a mom to 2 beautiful boys, 1 is already 15yrs and the other is 10yrs old and married to a wonderful husband. He originally comes from Zimbabwe in Africa and I'm originally from South Africa before we moved here to Canada. I've been out of scrapping for a while these last few months so I'm just getting my mojo back again...now I guess I better go and browse the shop.

Aveziur 09-17-2012 04:02 AM

Re: Hi from Canada

Welcome to theStudio, we are celebrating our Birthday so you'll find a lot of fun around the forum. Nice to meet you!

Toiny 09-17-2012 07:38 AM

Hi! How nice to meet you. It sounds like an interesting family history already. I can't wait to hear more, I'm so glad you've found us.

Smooches,

T

jimmyrose 09-17-2012 08:16 AM

Hello. Welcome and so glad to meet you.

Studio4 Designworks 09-17-2012 10:44 AM

Sop very glad you "stumbled" upon us. If you've been scrapping since 2008, you're probably an old pro. But there's always new stuff and new challenges going on here that you must check out. Welcome to another fellow Canadian resident!

Winston 09-17-2012 01:58 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome...I have just done two layouts in the gallery for a start.

Toiny 09-17-2012 02:02 PM

I just saw those! I was searching for new mini's from the Designer contest and your LO's totally jumped out at me. You are a very talented scrapper!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston (Post 130658)
Thanks for the warm welcome...I have just done two layouts in the gallery for a start.

NancyP 09-17-2012 03:12 PM

Welcome to the Studio. So glad you found us!!

yorkiemom 09-17-2012 04:29 PM

Welcome! You will love it here! You stumbled to the right place!

Winston 09-18-2012 07:18 PM

Hi I was browsing the Forum and all the challenges and games...could someone tell me more about the Next Designer Contest and how it works. Is this challenge a one time event because of the Studio birthday or does it happen monthly?

Toiny 09-19-2012 01:12 AM

This is a yearly contest we hold every September. We usually start announcing in August, and it kicks off September 1.

Starting with Round 2 we also hold a "Second Chance" or "PlayAlong" contest each week for anyone eliminated or joining in late: Round 3 Play-Along. It's great practice for anyone wanting to be a Designer, looking for a challenge or looking for some exposure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston (Post 130816)
Hi I was browsing the Forum and all the challenges and games...could someone tell me more about the Next Designer Contest and how it works. Is this challenge a one time event because of the Studio birthday or does it happen monthly?

jilbert 09-20-2012 10:50 PM

HELLO and welcome ... being a newbie myself, it's nice to get to know others in a similar position. I really look forward to getting to know you which means I better get busy and check out your posts!!!

jusmedigital 10-02-2012 09:38 PM

welcome to theStudio!