theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Layout Artist Competition 2012 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   And the Winners are..... (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12035)

mandak 09-29-2012 04:13 PM

And the Winners are.....

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!

All of the layouts submitted for this contest were fantastic! We were super impressed with everything submitted and the amazing work you put into your pages! I'm sorry we can't offer everyone a spot on our store creative team, but I would like to point out that in this area of the forum there are a number of team calls for some of our designers, and I am certain that any one of them would love to have you on their team! (Including me, apply!)

Anyways, you want to know the final outcome, right? Wait one more minute, I want to share how the scoring worked. Each round 1-3 we had a public and a private vote. Votes by the current design team weighed a little heavier than the public votes. These determined who moved forward each round. The final round was judged solely by our team at the Studio. The team was given 6 votes each to cast, and had 2 layouts from each finalist to vote for. Scores were combined for each contestant determining our final 3 winners.

Each of these ladies win a spot on theStudio Creative Team! Welcome aboard! Additionally, they each win a Gift Certificate to My Pic Tales to get some layouts printed!

Winners, please PM me with your email address!

First Place: Yorkiemom
Second Place: momto7
Third Place: sparkysgirl

Again, congratulations to all who participated!

PS: Second chance winners will be announced my tomorrow. You have until 8 am (EST) tomorrow (Sunday) to cast your votes!

loucee 09-29-2012 04:17 PM

Re: And the Winners are.....

WooHoo! welcome aboard Ladies, your layouts were awesome and it is going to be a pleasure having you working with our designs! :((:((:((:((

Congrats!

yorkiemom 09-29-2012 04:28 PM

Wow, just got back on the site for a bit before going out to dinner...and what do I see?? I won! I still can't believe it! I have to thank all the designers, CT team and everyone here who voted for me! This is so cool! Can't wait to see what's coming next.

Congratulations to momto7 and sparkysgirl! Awesome pages.

And congratulations to all the individuals who took part in the contest. It's not always easy creating a perfect page but I think all the pages were fantastic!

I think I might have to have an extra glass of wine tonight to celebrate!!

jimmyrose 09-29-2012 04:39 PM

Congrats to all.

SnickerdoodleDesigns 09-29-2012 04:40 PM

Congratulations to all 3 finalists, and as Norma said, to ALL contestants who participated. It isn't easy creating something and "putting it out there" for critque, but you did and I hope you all had a fabulous time and made some new friends along the way! It will be pleasure to have the 3 finalists working with us here at theSTudio!

Jan Merkley 09-29-2012 04:54 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! All of you ladies were tough competition! It was a pleasure to be competing with you.

NancyP 09-29-2012 04:56 PM

Congratulations ladies!! Well deserved!! All the layouts were just fabulous!!

momto7 09-29-2012 04:56 PM

Oh WOW! I am super excited! Thank you so much for the great contest. thank you to everyone who voted for me throughout the rounds. I also want to say that all of the contestants were wonderful and some gorgeous pages were added to the gallery during this month.

jilbert 09-29-2012 04:59 PM

Congratulations ladies!!!! Your creative talents definitely stood out and it was a VERY well deserved win!!!

mollyscraps 09-29-2012 06:01 PM

Congrats!

tamie 09-29-2012 06:18 PM

Congrats to all, many beautiful pages :)

blue24k2000 09-29-2012 06:50 PM

Congrats ladies.. jobs well done..

Kirstyb 09-29-2012 07:58 PM

Congrats ladies. All the layouts were fantastic and very inspirational :)

mama4bears 09-29-2012 08:47 PM

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved!

createdbyjill 09-29-2012 09:22 PM

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

nanasdinky 09-29-2012 09:39 PM

Congratulations Ladies!! Awesome!

mkgilbo 09-30-2012 01:52 AM

Congrats Ladies, great job!

jakelinelikestoscrap 09-30-2012 01:56 AM

Congratulations ladies! Well done, you! :)

donakat 09-30-2012 03:45 AM

Congratulations on the win, ladies, you did wonderful work! It was a challenging month for all of us!

ceefl0wer 09-30-2012 04:13 AM

Congratulations ladies
really looking forward to having you on the team

Claire