theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Next Designer Contest 2012 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=395)
-   -   Playalong Winners!!! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12067)

Ambowife Designs 10-02-2012 01:27 AM

Playalong Winners!!!

sorry for the delay, but here are the winners of the NDC playalong competition

The winners of round 3 hosted by Manda of Nibbles Skribbles (the week I was away) are

dedesmith32 Moon On the Range
aadesigns - A Night In the Forest

Congratulations to you both
It was a tie, so I am giving you both the prize, a coupon code worth $10 for my CU store

And now without Further A-do, here is the winner of the finals,
jilbert - Just Me and the Moon

congratulations
you win my whole cu store
(excludes collabs and team grab bags)

watch your pm boxes ladies, I am sending coupons out to you now

well done everybody who played along, it was a lot of fun and
I hope you all enjoyed the experience.

hugs
Tracy

jilbert 10-02-2012 02:03 AM

Re: Playalong Winners!!!

I just saw your PM (which I answered) and figured I better say something here also. I can't begin to tell you how honored I am by this. The talent in both contests was amazing and only made me realize how little I knew and, also, how much I had to learn. It's been a steep learning curve for me, but SO worth it. But the best prize was getting to know everybody.

btw -- have you ever had a Jill and a Jill win before? I believe it's probably something for the record books ... ;)

dedesmith32 10-02-2012 02:18 AM

Thank you so very much! Congratulations everyone!

Gabri 10-02-2012 03:14 AM

Congratulations to jilbert, dedesmith32 and aadesigns. :love:
What gorgeous prizes!!!

I think, we all are winners!
Oh yeah, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the experience so much.

Ambowife Designs 10-02-2012 05:34 AM

I'm so glad you all had some fun playing along ;)

Ambowife Designs 10-02-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jilbert (Post 132839)
I just saw your PM (which I answered) and figured I better say something here also. I can't begin to tell you how honored I am by this. The talent in both contests was amazing and only made me realize how little I knew and, also, how much I had to learn. It's been a steep learning curve for me, but SO worth it. But the best prize was getting to know everybody.

btw -- have you ever had a Jill and a Jill win before? I believe it's probably something for the record books ... ;)

LOL I think that is a first "twin Jills" ;)

Jilbs 10-02-2012 05:48 AM

Congrats to Jill, dedesmith32 & aadesigns for their gorgeous kits & for every one else as well - all kits were amazing!! Thankyou so much Tracy for running a great Playalong too! The whole 4 weeks were so much fun & I have learnt a lot as well! :)

aadesigns 10-02-2012 08:24 AM

Congrats for the winners and thank so much for choose me to be one of them... I was playing to fun (I had a good time), and this was a wonderful surprise... ^^

SnickerdoodleDesigns 10-02-2012 10:38 AM

Congratulations to jilbert, dedesmith32 and aadesign! Well, deserved recognition for your spectacular work!

jilbert 10-02-2012 10:43 AM

BOY, you can tell I was sleep deprived when I made my earlier post. I completely overlooked congratulating dedesmith32 and aadesigns on their wins -- Congratulations ladies!!!

mama4bears 10-02-2012 11:38 AM

Congrats Ladies! Your wins are well deserved!

avalon4 10-02-2012 12:34 PM

How exciting for all of you! Congrats Jill, you're kits were amazing from start to finish. And a well deserved tie for dedesmith 32 and aadesigns. Jobs well done and I'm sure there are some pretty happy scrappers out there that have been the recipients of all of your gorgeous work!

donakat 10-02-2012 01:34 PM

Congratulations, all!

createdbyjill 10-02-2012 04:01 PM

Congratulations Jill #1!!!!!! Well done and well deserved!!!! Congratulations to dedesmith32 &
aadesigns!!! You all did an amazing job!

How bout that for Jills! LOL

littlespooky 10-02-2012 05:54 PM

Hurray Jilbert! woohoo!! congrats!

jilbert 10-02-2012 06:06 PM

WOW!!! You all are making me blush ... thank you SO much for all the congrats!!!

littlespooky 10-03-2012 07:41 AM

you deserve it..your kit was gorgeous as were all your kits!!

mollyscraps 10-06-2012 08:38 AM

Congrats Jill... see all the waiting was worth it!

jilbert 10-07-2012 12:11 AM

Once again, thank you to everyone for all your wonderful words and congratulations ... I'm still walking on air with a head so swollen that I can barely make it through the doorway. HUGS!!!! :DD