theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Shopping cart adding items (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12215)

Bright Eyes 10-20-2012 11:40 AM

Shopping cart adding items

Noticed that over the past week or so when I go to the Shop, most times my shopping cart has items already in it that I never selected. Just popped in there to check out a kit and there was over $18 worth of kits in "My Shopping Cart". This has happened several times over the past week. Not sure if it is picking up some else's order or what. It has also happened when I click on the link in the daily news brief for the daily download. Yes, sometimes there are extra freebies include - but many times threre has been kits that cost and I never looked at or ordered. Would hate for someone to get a surprise of items they didn't order and hadn't noticed was in their cart before they finished the order.

britnkaysmemaw2 10-20-2012 04:42 PM

Re: Shopping cart adding items

I have noticed this too, but mine were normally when I had not logged in yet.

Ambowife Designs 10-21-2012 01:23 AM

Thanks ladies, we have had this come up before, I will forward it on to the tech team so they can look into it.
In the meantime, please check your cart before proceeding through checkout.

Bright Eyes 10-21-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 (Post 134895)
I have noticed this too, but mine were normally when I had not logged in yet.

Unfortunately, the items stayed in cart even after I logged it! :rolleyes:

Yes, I do check my cart now for any and all items in it to make sure they are what I want. Thanks for sending it on to the techs to check out.

NancyP 10-24-2012 06:47 AM

Same here. I just delete them, but have wondered how they got in there.

blue24k2000 10-24-2012 07:23 AM

Yes I am having this same problem this morning. And it will NOT let me change the number of items.. I want several kits but I only want 1 of each kit not 2 or the same kits. So until this is fixed I will not check out.. Hope it's fixed soon.. ;-)

Digi-Scrap 10-28-2012 11:04 PM

Just check those items & click on the garbage can, to delete them.

Barbwire 10-31-2012 04:42 PM

It's been happening to me since the store switched servers. I think something got messed up during the time when many of us couldn't get into the site. I watch carefully and clean out my cart before I even put something in it now. Just a little glitch that I'm sure the IT people will get worked out very quickly. :)

blue24k2000 11-01-2012 02:35 PM

I knew to delete with the trash can what I didn't want as far as kits go but what the store would NOT let me do is pick *1* it kept making it *2* of the same kit..lol crazy..

danzinst 11-01-2012 03:47 PM

I have this happen too. I delete them and then when I log in again they are back in there.
The gremlins are at work again.
The most tiresome of all is the pop-up that is back."do you want to see only the secure items on this page".It comes up on every page I open.

Bright Eyes 11-01-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danzinst (Post 135853)
I have this happen too. I delete them and then when I log in again they are back in there.
The gremlins are at work again.
The most tiresome of all is the pop-up that is back."do you want to see only the secure items on this page".It comes up on every page I open.

Yep.... the pop-up is back again! And have had problems getting the store to let me just select only 1 of an item... even after I delete the item and then put it in the cart again.

Hope you can get this glitch figured out soon. Almost afraid to order anything for fear it will double, triple or even [as it did with one item] put in 6 of one item!!! Yikes...

dj_w 11-03-2012 02:25 PM

This just cost me one of the flash sale items. Had it in my cart ready to buy and realized I suddenly had other kits and by the time I got rid of the unwanted ones the price had gone up on the one I wanted.

NancyP 11-03-2012 02:28 PM

I went to check out and had FOUR of Kimberkatt's BUSTED in my cart!!!! And I already have that kit!!! Just gotta check your carts carefully. I'm sure they are looking into it.:))

Ambowife Designs 11-05-2012 03:58 AM

Hello ladies, please be aware that we do have our tech team looking into this and working hard to get it corrected.
In the mean time yes check your cart carefully before heading through the checkout.

manu79 11-06-2012 05:17 PM

hahaha, and I thought it's ME who was confused and added stuff to my cart and didn't remember ;) Have had it too during DSD *lol*

blue24k2000 11-09-2012 08:06 AM

So has the shopping cart problem been fixed? All the great sales are ending today and I'm afraid to even go shopping. I can't afford an over charge.. *LOL* I'll just past this time. Love all the kits.. all the designers here ROCK !!!!!!! Also, I haven't gotten the daily NewBrief Letter that usually comes everyday in the email.. Does anyone know what's up with that? Just curious.. Thanks

NancyP 11-09-2012 02:06 PM

Just check your cart before you check out and delete anything you don't want or that shouldn't be there. Hate to see you miss all these great sales!!

Ambowife Designs 11-10-2012 03:24 AM

The Daily Newsbrief will be coming with the download a day from Feli so you may want to sign up again to be sure you get it.
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ow/newsletter/

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue24k2000 (Post 136946)
So has the shopping cart problem been fixed? All the great sales are ending today and I'm afraid to even go shopping. I can't afford an over charge.. *LOL* I'll just past this time. Love all the kits.. all the designers here ROCK !!!!!!! Also, I haven't gotten the daily NewBrief Letter that usually comes everyday in the email.. Does anyone know what's up with that? Just curious.. Thanks

pbhill 11-10-2012 04:19 PM

I have been signed up from the beginning of the Daily Newsbrief. I have not received one since 11/6. I missed out on the first day of Feli's daily download. I only found out about the download starting from the regular newsletter that Toiny sent out today. What is up with the Daily Newsbrief?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambowife Designs (Post 137054)
The Daily Newsbrief will be coming with the download a day from Feli so you may want to sign up again to be sure you get it.
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ow/newsletter/

blue24k2000 11-12-2012 09:00 AM

Same here phhill.. I've always been signed up and I also do the update often too . When I did finally get the newsbreif/newsletter with the Down load a day it was for day 3.. I sent a message to Toiny asking what happened to day 1 and 2 but haven't heard back from her as of yet. ;-( I hate the idea of not having a full kit by some how missing day 1 and 2.. ;-( hopefully it's just clitch and will be solved soon.. ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbhill (Post 137123)
I have been signed up from the beginning of the Daily Newsbrief. I have not received one since 11/6. I missed out on the first day of Feli's daily download. I only found out about the download starting from the regular newsletter that Toiny sent out today. What is up with the Daily Newsbrief?