theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   theStudio Elections (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=432)
-   -   Nominate your Favorite Studio Designer! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12285)

Toiny 11-01-2012 04:15 AM

Nominate your Favorite Studio Designer!

Hello all,

Nominations are open for all Studio Designers, however, please note that a Designer may decline a nomination.

All nominated Designers will be in a POLL on Election Day (US - Tuesday, November 6th). The Designer with the most votes will be giving away a full kit FREE as part of our new Download-A-Day (DAD) in November.

Remember, your vote counts!

Georgedinah 11-01-2012 06:25 AM

Re: Nominate your Favorite Studio Designer!

I nominate Studio 4 Design Works! Although Darlene is fairly new here, she has jumped right in with making creative, unique challenges and providing us with little pieces of her wonderful art for free! She makes me want to make her proud of what I do with her art work she gifts!
PLUS her kits are warm and fun and can be used in an array of genres!!
I love how she gets me motivated!! Too many designers push out tons of kits but have no want to engage with the people that are purchasing their products!
KUDOS to Darlene!!!
HUGS!
Dinah

redplaid3 11-01-2012 06:57 AM

I just love Let Me Scrapbook! She speaks to my heart.

aadesigns 11-01-2012 07:03 AM

I love Laitha's Designs!!! This is my nomination!!!

JulesW 11-01-2012 07:40 AM

How am I gonna narrow it down to just one? There are so many that I just adore. Will think about that for awhile....

hivart 11-01-2012 07:50 AM

I love Studio4 designs!

dj_w 11-01-2012 07:55 AM

I nominate Snickerdoodles!

rabbitrun 11-01-2012 08:48 AM

This is HARD. I'm not sure I can pick one....Can I Name a President and VP?

spenny 11-01-2012 09:39 AM

What fun !!!!! I nominate Snickerdoodles!

NancyP 11-01-2012 09:40 AM

I nominate Karen (Sickerdoodle Designs) Each kit of hers is so different and unique and gives us so much to play with!

kimberkatt 11-01-2012 10:27 AM

I'd nominate them all, they all offer something unique and creative... thank goodness I'm not nominating! lol :DD

jimmyrose 11-01-2012 10:34 AM

Every single one is my favorite at different times. I don't think I could pick just one. This sounds like so much fun, but I am unable to pick just one.

mam07 11-01-2012 11:32 AM

I nominate Two Moose Designs - I LOVE both Manda (aka Nibbles Skribbles) and Steph's (aka Scrappy Cocoa) stuff, so why not enjoy both of them at the same time with a download-a-day by their new designing duo Two Moose Designs :)

DSSDiane 11-01-2012 11:44 AM

Wow, this is difficult for me as I like many of the designers. May we nominate more than one designer?

mandak 11-01-2012 11:53 AM

I would suggest checking the previous nominations and see if one of your faves has already been nominated, then choose another! There will be no hurt feelings by any of our designers if you don't nominate them! Nominating more than one isn't helpful because we'll be voting next week for just ONE winner!

kimberkatt 11-01-2012 12:06 PM

Ditto what Manda said! ;) We're going to allow TWO nominations, MAX! Even if a designer gets nominated 100 times, their name only goes on the ballot once, so try to mix it up a little bit! Check the thread here, if one of your nominations has already been added, you can choose another! :))

Again, nominations are NOT guarantees that those designers will be on the official ballot on Election Day, designers always reserve the right to decline for any reason ;) On Election Day, you will all get to vote for the designer that will sponsor our Nov DAD! :((

NancyP 11-01-2012 01:04 PM

Well then, since we can nominate two----ohhhh, but who else---Designers, you are ALL awesome!!!! But looking back through the posts, I see that this gal has not been nominated yet and I LOVE her kits so I nominate The Urban Fairy!

DanielleS83 11-01-2012 02:08 PM

*blushes* Thank you Nancy, you sure do make my fairy heart happy. I need to find more time to play in the forum - I miss so much!

Studio4 Designworks 11-01-2012 02:30 PM

Wow - this is my first time experiencing something like this. Even having one nomination makes all the long hours worth it!

Thank you Dinah - you've given me such a glowing comment - I'm blushing as I type this! People with think I paid you off! And thank you too Cathy for your nomination. So very much appreciated!

blue24k2000 11-01-2012 02:43 PM

I love them all.. so EVERYONE gets one vote from ME !!!!!! *LOL*
My most favorite of the designers is:::::::::::::::: **BOOLAND DESIGNS** love her kits..