theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chatter (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Flash Sale Excitement (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12430)

ceefl0wer 11-04-2012 04:40 AM

Flash Sale Excitement

Well I think that is the most enjoyable NSD i have ever had- unfortunately I only got a few hours of it as I was out all day but I think by purse is probably glad of that!!!I treated myself to 5 of the flash sales so i have lots to scrapbook with.
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone, designers, behind the scenes people etc for a great time-i might be a bit of a saddo but i had the page open all evening and kept refreshing to see if there were any must haves coming up- posting to facebook was brilliant too as I could see them come up on there too

So thanks once again for a great shopping spree
Will pop my trolley away neatly until next time
Claire

NancyP 11-04-2012 08:27 AM

Re: Flash Sale Excitement

Thank you designers!! It was wonderful!! I have lots of new kits!!! But I can sum it all up with two words. I"M BROKE!!!!!! :'(

Min 11-04-2012 08:43 AM

LOL, you're so very welcome - these flash sales were exciting for me, too.

(... although my family was a little bit annoyed by the timers that went off all day to remind me to put up or take down the flash sales ;) :DD...)

DanielleS83 11-04-2012 10:35 AM

Oh I couldn't resists jumping on some of those deals myself!!!!

JeepDiva 11-04-2012 10:36 AM

That was fun, Now when to find the time to download everything so hubby doesn't realize how much I bought :)

loucee 11-04-2012 12:40 PM

It's the first time I ever experienced flash sales, it was very intense but so much FUN too! I really enjoyed my digi scrapping day!

avalon4 11-04-2012 02:19 PM

It was great fun - so hectic - but that's what women can handle! I felt like I'd just had a baby after it was all said and done! Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!

Janet-B 11-04-2012 02:38 PM

It was great fun, a lot crazy, and I couldn't resist some of those great deals either!

MGDesigns 11-05-2012 12:50 PM

I missed most of the day but caught a bit of the excitment reading through some posts later. Glad you guys had so much fun and got some great deals!

nanasdinky 11-05-2012 06:41 PM

I LOVED the flash sales! Im just afraid my links will expire before I get them all downloaded...with working and slow internet :(

mandak 11-09-2012 01:14 PM

nanasdinky - just contact customer service if you don't get them all downloaded, we'll help you out!

I am so thrilled to hear you guys enjoyed the Flash Sales! I know it was fun on this end too and I loved seeing which things were the most enticing for you guys! I'm certain we'll do Flash Sales again sometime in the future! But I think we all need a break first! LOL