theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Black friday sales, WHERE are they?? (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12567)

tamie 11-21-2012 11:08 AM

Black friday sales, WHERE are they??

Black friday sales, WHERE are they?? I got a $100 sitting in my paypal account......any sales going on????:rolleyes:

Toiny 11-21-2012 11:55 AM

Re: Black friday sales, WHERE are they??

Ours will be front & center on the store(s) homepage:
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/commercial/

Starts at 5 am EST on Friday!

tamie 11-21-2012 12:03 PM

wooohooooo oh shopping here me come :)

Thanks Toiny

Studio4 Designworks 11-21-2012 12:46 PM

Don't you just love the enthusiasm!?! I'm catching it too!

Toiny 11-21-2012 01:19 PM

LOL I snuck away & did a little online shopping today. I think I'll be too busy on Friday :D

blue24k2000 11-23-2012 10:20 AM

Once again I am having a horrible time in the store.. I want 22 kits on the $1 Black Friday sale and I STILL CAN NOT get the shopping cart thing to work right.. This is miserable.. we only have until noon and it's already 11:19 and I've been trying for over an hour now to get the kits... I try to ADD TO CART and doesn't do it or it does do it then the next thing you add to the cart deletes what you already had in there.. UUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH ;-( I so wish this problem would get fixed.. I so want to SHOP!! *LOL* but I guess I just have to miss out today.. this is sad.. really wanted these kits.. ;-(

MGDesigns 11-23-2012 01:33 PM

I was having that problem too and I found one thing that helped was not opening product in new windows. I usually open several windows of product I want, log in once, then add them all, but that wasn't working for me here this week - each new window behaved as if I hadn't already logged in. I had to always work within the same window - log in, ad one product, click 'continue shopping, add the next, and so on. It took a bit more time but was worth it for the deals:) Maybe that will help you?

Bright Eyes 11-23-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue24k2000 (Post 138205)
Once again I am having a horrible time in the store.. I want 22 kits on the $1 Black Friday sale and I STILL CAN NOT get the shopping cart thing to work right.. This is miserable.. we only have until noon and it's already 11:19 and I've been trying for over an hour now to get the kits... I try to ADD TO CART and doesn't do it or it does do it then the next thing you add to the cart deletes what you already had in there.. UUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH ;-( I so wish this problem would get fixed.. I so want to SHOP!! *LOL* but I guess I just have to miss out today.. this is sad.. really wanted these kits.. ;-(

Had the same problems.... it kept adding kits I didn't want... and would remove them when I dumped them into the remove bin, then add them back all over again!!! :O

If I hovered over the image, it woud add them to the cart!!! :P Almost gave up... but finally got it to work right.

Have to admit that this problem with the shopping cart - that has been on-going for quite awhile - is making me rethink trying to buy from the store here. Sure does make me sad as I like a lot of the designers.

ADBDesign {anita_d} 11-23-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bright Eyes (Post 138212)
Had the same problems.... it kept adding kits I didn't want... and would remove them when I dumped them into the remove bin, then add them back all over again!!! :O

If I hovered over the image, it woud add them to the cart!!! :P Almost gave up... but finally got it to work right.

Have to admit that this problem with the shopping cart - that has been on-going for quite awhile - is making me rethink trying to buy from the store here. Sure does make me sad as I like a lot of the designers.

Oh hun, dont give up on us pleaseeee....I know admin is always working very hard to fix bugs and solve problems.

NancyP 11-23-2012 02:35 PM

I don't understand it. I never have a problem. Oh wait---I take that back. Two days ago I went to get the Download for the Day and there were EIGHT of them in my shopping cart!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!! :o)
Anyway I shopped today and never had a problem. I only open one screen--click on the kit I want and click "add to cart"--then I click the back arrow TWO times and I am back at the screen showing all the kits and I click the next one I want etc etc. I had no problems and had a GREAT time shopping----and no kicking screaming pushing crowds!!!!

Bright Eyes 11-23-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyP (Post 138216)
I don't understand it. I never have a problem. Oh wait---I take that back. Two days ago I went to get the Download for the Day and there were EIGHT of them in my shopping cart!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!! :o)
Anyway I shopped today and never had a problem. I only open one screen--click on the kit I want and click "add to cart"--then I click the back arrow TWO times and I am back at the screen showing all the kits and I click the next one I want etc etc. I had no problems and had a GREAT time shopping----and no kicking screaming pushing crowds!!!!

Nancy, so glad you had no problems and sailed through getting your items. I only had 1 screen opened at the time... did the back arrow twice just as you did... only to find that there were items in my shopping cart that I did not put there... nor had I even looked at the kits that were added! I would add 1 kit to find others added in there at the same time. Took about 10 tries at clearing the cart of unwanted items. I would delete 1 item at a time... but by the time I got to the 3rd item, it would have added back some of the deleted items again. BTW, at the time I was not using the back arrows... just delete an item, then go to the next item to delete. I even did a hard shut down of my computer and came back to find that OTHER KITS were in the cart that I had not looked at before - and none of the ones I had tried to add or delete! Very frustrating...

As I said... I have been hanging in here hoping to see it get better - but seems to be getting worse. Even cleared my cookies to make sure that wasn't a problem. And... most of the items that are showing up in the cart are items I have never seen or looked at so they should never have been put there. I posted about problems back on 10/20... so it has been well over a month now. I will keep checking back as I am trying to get the DDLD kit for this month.

Georgedinah 11-24-2012 08:25 AM

I had the SAME problem!!! I ended up taking a lot out of my cart. I have problems like this allll the time!

blue24k2000 11-26-2012 07:38 AM

I'm too aggravated to even mess with it any longer.. I wrote to Customer Service and they replied back. Telling me to try again and they gave me a nice gift.. So I did to only get more aggravated .. I put in 3 or 4 kits then when I added the 5th kit my #1 kit was GONE!! So I continued to add kits and managed to get 12 kits added--had to leave my computer for 10 minutes and POOF they were ALL GONE and I was at 0 again.... GGRRRRRRRRRRR Ok I give UP !!!!!!!!! The same thing happened to me during the Halloween sales. Never did get any of them. I pray they get this all fixed BEFORE Christmas !!!!! ;-)

Ambowife Designs 11-26-2012 08:44 PM

Ladies our tech team is working feverishly on this, I assure you all it is just as frustrating for us too, we never want it to be difficult to shop with DSS.

felis 11-28-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamie (Post 138106)
Black friday sales, WHERE are they?? I got a $100 sitting in my paypal account......any sales going on????:rolleyes:

WOW that's almost my monthly income:O obviously you are big scrapbook fen. I hope you found what you waited for!

blue24k2000 12-01-2012 05:52 AM

Thank you so much Tracy, in Customer Service, for helping me with the shopping cart dilemma !! Now to get my new kits downloaded. Thanks again Tracy for all your help.. *HUGS* !!!!
Ladies, next time if you are having trouble with the stuff you put in your cart not staying in your cart or adding more than 1 of that kit do what was suggested to me.. Change Browsers!! Then try it.. It finally worked for me.. I had been using Mozilla Firefox and just got so upset cause my shopping cart wasn't working right. I had done all the regular things like clear cache, cookies etc.. nothing was working. SO I wrote to Customer Service. I was asked to try another browser and I did.. RockMelt.. It WORKED !! ;-) So if you ever have trouble and you just can't figure it out write to Customer Service . that is what they are there for. Let them know what the problem is so they can try to fix it. They can't fix what they don't know is broken if in fact it is really broken *LOL* Thanks again "Tracy" in Customer Service.. ;-)

Andie 09-09-2013 11:01 AM

Black Friday deals at the Studio?!?!? Yippee! Hope all the bugs got worked out for 2013. Oh, wait...I just typed 13... I will still check it out!!!