theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Show it Off (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   My present (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12683)

kpmelly 12-06-2012 03:04 PM

My present

I hope it´s the right section here, to post my little present for my oldest daughter. She will have her 18th birthday in the next week, and I did a photobook full of scraps about her life. Would you have look and tell me your opinion?!?

18 years of Nathalie

ceefl0wer 12-06-2012 03:30 PM

Re: My present

I had a look, I recognised some from layouts you have done and showed here. I think the book is fantastic,. you must have spent hours doing that- the reward is a superb book your daughter will treasure- fantastic birthday present. hope you all have a great day.

I used Google translate so hoep it comes out ok
Ich hatte einen Blick, erkannte ich einige von Layouts Sie getan haben, und zeigte hier. Ich denke, das Buch ist fantastisch. müssen Sie verbrachten Stunden damit, dass-die Belohnung ein hervorragendes Buch Ihre Tochter Schatz-fantastic Geburtstagsgeschenk ist. wünsche Ihnen allen einen schönen Tag.

avalon4 12-07-2012 01:17 AM

Wow - what a fabulous book you've created. It's a real work of art and you should be so proud! Your daughter is going to love it!

Toiny 12-07-2012 01:32 AM

This is wonderful! I'm very impressed.

Das war super! Haben Sie das jetzt ausgedrückt? Wie war das mit Cewe? War das schön?

Aveziur 12-07-2012 06:20 AM

What a wonderful album. I love it. Congrats for your fantastic job!

kpmelly 12-07-2012 08:15 AM

Thank you very much for your lovable words. Today I get the "real book" and I´m so happy, it´s perfect!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toiny (Post 139062)
This is wonderful! I'm very impressed.

Das war super! Haben Sie das jetzt ausgedrückt? Wie war das mit Cewe? War das schön?

Yes Toiny, it was my third photobook with Cewe Software, ordered at "DM-Digifoto"...don´t know if that shop is available in the states. I ordered all my printed products there, and they are always high quality products.

Thanks for looking everybody, making me so happy,

Melly

Toiny 12-08-2012 04:39 AM

I have Cewe on my computer, and a book almost done. I live in Germany, so I was looking for a "local" printer and they had a big sign up at the airport, LOL, but I hadn't heard a review. I think I'll get my book printed there. Thank you!

yorkiemom 12-08-2012 08:27 AM

This is just gorgeous! She is going to love it!

britnkaysmemaw2 12-08-2012 05:45 PM

It is wonderful! She will treasure this!

kpmelly 12-11-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toiny (Post 139117)
I have Cewe on my computer, and a book almost done. I live in Germany, so I was looking for a "local" printer and they had a big sign up at the airport, LOL, but I hadn't heard a review. I think I'll get my book printed there. Thank you!

You can order with CEWE at several local shops, but I only use DM-Digifoto in the last time, because I never missed the quality there!

Min 12-11-2012 01:35 PM

Oh, wow, Melly, das ist wunderschön geworden - was für ein tolles Geschenk!! Und was für eine tolle grosse Tochter Du hast! :))

shaz515 12-12-2012 12:22 AM

Oh Melly, the album is just beautiful! What a wonderful gift for Nathalie's 18th birthday!

Nandy 12-13-2012 11:46 AM

What a wonderful job you did on this album, so heartwarming and inspiring. Your daughter is going to love this.....Beautiful!!

Ephémère13 12-13-2012 12:34 PM

Wow! It's awesome work but this is gorgeous memories, congratulation, I love it!

kpmelly 12-13-2012 01:07 PM

Thanks to you all for your lovely words! You´re great and I´m a little bit excited about the upcoming saturday... Tomorrow I will cook the whole day...

Georgedinah 12-14-2012 08:35 AM

I almost CRIED it is sooooo beautiful! And I can't even read the language! What an amazing gift! I feel for ya! Those 18 years go by soooo fast!! My baby is turning 20 this weekend and I still see my little baby in her!!
HUGS!
Dinah

kpmelly 12-19-2012 11:59 AM

Thank you so much Dinah. It was really an emotional but / and wonderful day. She was very very happy about this book and my words and I or better WE (my hubby too) are so proud about here. She was a wonderful child and she is and will be a wonderful woman!

DSSDiane 12-19-2012 01:45 PM

The album is beautiful!! Your daughter will cherish that forever.

PamR 12-21-2012 07:06 PM

Melly, your photo book is wonderful. What a beautiful girl. It reminded me how so very quick they grow up!

debbyann73 12-22-2012 07:17 AM

Very beautiful, she will love it .