theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hello from Oz... (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12724)

TillM 12-13-2012 04:07 PM

Hello from Oz...

::w Hi I hail from Australia's east coast , living in a delightful coastal town called Laurieton. I have been a shopper at this store since i began digiscrapping in early 2011 but this is the first time I have ventured into the forums and challenges. I look forward to getting to now the community and participating. I have been a long time paper scrapper but just love the versatility of the digi world and I an addicted!! Can't resist new kits and goodies......:))

NancyP 12-13-2012 08:59 PM

Re: Hello from Oz...

Hi and welcome! So glad you have joined us. This is a warm and friendly place --- and also the best shopping anywhere, as you have found out!

TillM 12-14-2012 07:00 PM

Thanks Nancy, I just love shopping here. I actually reorganised my resources the other week into stores and found that this one is my 2nd most shopped store!! Thought I should get to know the community as I can't see me going elsewhere!! Look forward to meeting more members. Cheers

Georgedinah 12-14-2012 09:00 PM

Hey and welcome!! This place is GREAT!! I spend a lot of time researching digital sites and I am building a site discussing my research that will be up soon! I have found that this site overall is in a class all by itself! Although it is not perfect, and has it's flaws the community can't be beat! I may venture away from time to time but it's always warmer her than anywhere!
Talent. Fun, Challenge, Value, TRUE ARTISTS!!
I am in Pennsylvania, USA. You are such a world away!!! It's cool to meet ya! I look forward to seeing your use of some of those kits we all love to buy!!!!!
Many HUGS!
Dinah

avalon4 12-15-2012 12:18 AM

It's so great that you've taken the plunge into the Forums! Certainly not scarey at all - the members and designers here are so fabulous (not biased at all here!) I agree - the designers here are so talented - they produce amazing stuff. And - there are great challenges with lots of "extras" too. Most of us have come from paper scrapping, and although I do dig into my paper stash occasionally - once you've tried it - you're addicted! Welcome!

ADBDesign {anita_d} 12-15-2012 11:10 AM

WELCOME!!! this is a great place to be. Jump on in

violethare 12-22-2012 01:05 PM

Welcome and looking forward to seeing more of your work and hope you have FUN here.

SnickerdoodleDesigns 12-22-2012 08:21 PM

Welcome! Would love to see you in my Border Challenge! (It's super easy and way fun!)

TillM 12-23-2012 12:10 AM

Thanks for your warm welcome, just posting a layout in your challenge now.

Janet-B 12-23-2012 04:34 PM

Welcome, welcome! This is a fun place to play -- and shop! And the sweetest community anywhere!

Toiny 12-26-2012 01:03 AM

Hi and welcome! I hope you are enjoying the challenges and the holidays.

Merry Christmas!

Ambowife Designs 12-27-2012 02:44 PM

Welcome Welcome, you are just up the coast from me hun. I am in Sydney :) You'll love the Studio community, always fun to be had and thing to learn ;)

MissParker 01-03-2013 04:47 AM

Great to see new faces around!! Welcome to theStudio and make yourself at home :-)