theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hi from Tasmania (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13315)

Robyn 02-28-2013 02:57 AM

Hi from Tasmania

Hello everyone. As you can see I did join up some years back, but other things kind of got in the way, such as designing and being co-owner of a site. I've retired from all that now and am hoping just to have fun and scrap.
I am a mother of 2 daughters, grandmother of 3 grandsons and 2 granddaughters. I have the pleasure of being the companion of a beautiful Irish Setter, the seventh in a long line of dearly loved Irish Setters who have gone before him. I live in Tasmania which is the small island state south of the Australian mainland.
I'm aiming to do some challenges and getting to know you all.:DD

Toiny 02-28-2013 03:57 AM

Re: Hi from Tasmania

Hi Robyn! Welcome on board. Life does have a funny way sometimes. I glad you found us back & have some time to stay & play.

Smooches,

Robyn 02-28-2013 04:25 AM

Thanks Toiny. It's nice now to have the time to 'play'. I'm looking forward to seeing challenges for March.

Vanessa R 02-28-2013 06:22 AM

Hi Robyn, I'm from Melbourne!

Ambowife Designs 02-28-2013 06:57 PM

OH a Fellow Taswegian, Welcome Welcome!! I am in Sydney but we moved 9 years ago from Tassie and our son still lives in Hobart as does hubby's family. Hubby is there now on a visit actually LOL. So glad to have you join our happy community Robyn :)

Robyn 02-28-2013 07:00 PM

Thank you Tracy for such a lovely warm welcome. It's good to be here!

boo.6204 03-01-2013 03:58 AM

Hey Welcome Robyn, it's great to have you onboard again.

yorkiemom 03-01-2013 07:45 AM

Robyn, welcome aboard! You probably don't remember me from The Den but I certainly remember those gorgeous dogs!

Studio4 Designworks 03-01-2013 01:52 PM

Welcome Robyn. Sounds like you're settling down to a less hectic lifestyle and of course, that leaves room for scrapping! We definitely have some great challenges to get you going again. So glad you're back on board!

Robyn 03-01-2013 05:55 PM

Thanks guys.
Norma......of course I remember you and your superb layouts!

NancyP 03-02-2013 11:58 AM

ROBYN!!!! I've missed you, my friend!! SOOOO glad you are here!!! This is such a fun place---you'll love it!!! WELCOME!!!!!

Robyn 03-02-2013 05:37 PM

Well THANK YOU Nancy! What a lovely welcome. I've been looking for a new home but most places seem so impersonal and not over friendly. Of course I already know some of you here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know more. I know forums are perceived as 'dying out', but I do miss the connection.

Amberpony 03-14-2013 04:16 AM

Hi Robin. You certainly have been busy creating all those wonderful Memory Pages for the challenges. It's been fun posting on each others pages in the gallery. Thanks for the fun.

Robyn 03-14-2013 05:12 AM

............and thank you too Amber. Is Amber your actual name?