theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Designers Giveaways (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Win a pony... (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13379)

Min 03-06-2013 02:09 AM

Win a pony...

... digi style, lol.
Manda (Nibbles Skribbles) and I worked together to create the awesome "Pony Ride" collab - in case you haven't seen it yet, here's a look :DD:

You won't find these ponies anywhere else, they were all created by me for this kit. But it was sooooo hard to decide which color ponies to include... So here's your chance to win an exclusive, custom colored digi-pony, to match your pictures (yes, I will even do a pink one with a glitter mane if that should be your or your little princess' wish, lol ;)).
All you have to do is leave me a note in this thread until Sunday, March 10th, 11.59 pm EST. I will pick at least one random winner - depending on the number of entries there might be more than one winner ...
On Monday I will post the winners and notify them via pm about the proceedings.
Any questions? Feel free to ask here in this thread...

ETA: Oh, and I almost forgot: There's a "Pony Ride" freebie on my blog! :))

Robyn 03-06-2013 02:24 AM

Re: Win a pony...

WOW! This is unique; nice work! I think that my grandaughter would quite fancy a pink, glittered mane pony!!

NancyP 03-06-2013 06:50 AM

HAH! Jameson would probably want green with yellow glittery stripes!!! What a neat idea! Thanks for the chance to win a pony!! LOVE this new kit!

yorkiemom 03-06-2013 06:51 AM

This is so unique! I love horses so I sure would like a couple...esp a "paint".

nanascraps6 03-06-2013 07:26 AM

My kids had a pony growing up, so a dapple grey with a grey mane and tail and mane would be awesome.

Toiny 03-06-2013 10:04 AM

Wait... if Norma gets a "paint", I want a copy! My horse was sorrel w/blond mane & tail. I miss Dandylion.

RoseC 03-07-2013 08:36 AM

Everytime we travel out west I tell my daughter that I want to get my Grandson a calico pony. She said she has no problem as long as I keep it at my house. (Knowing that is an impossibility! LOL) Thank you for the opportunity to fulfill my dream.

mandak 03-07-2013 03:33 PM

Whee! How fun! I already got my custom pony (he's in the kit) so ignore this as an entry Min! But I can't wait to see who wins, and what kind of awesome pony is created!

kimberkatt 03-08-2013 09:40 AM

I love it! My daughter would absolutely LOVE a pink pony! Maybe even a rainbow one, too! lol Awesome little contest here!! :DD

mammafishy 03-08-2013 10:40 AM

How fun is this?? Good luck everyone! ;-)

Amberpony 03-08-2013 02:10 PM

First I want to thank Kim for sending me by here.
This is a Wonderful Kit with many Horsey things to make some Nice Memory Pages.
My Pony Dream Digi Pony is a Challenge in itself lol. That Color would be a Grulla Palamino like my recently passed "Amber Silver Mane". . That color would be Golden Body with a Silver Mane and Tail Simple enough but then you add the Black Points. Black Points are black or dark brown legs, stripe down the back and some Highlighting the nose, ears and withers. ;) Leave it to me to be complicated lol
Thanks for the contest it has been a Fun Read and Write. ;)

hollandnancy 03-08-2013 05:42 PM

thank you very much for the chance to win this super kit. It looks like it's loaded with fantastic elements

dclazel 03-08-2013 06:21 PM

Aww...who doesn't want a pony?! Thanks for the offer. My favorite horse coat is Appaloosa. Does Appaloosa come in pink and glitter?

6grand 03-08-2013 10:52 PM

Min and Manda this kit is adorable! I do have some pictures of my grandchildren riding horses at their Auntie's farm...the color of horse they ride is like the auburn one in your kit with a dark black tail, mane and hooves...:)

scrapPamela 03-08-2013 10:55 PM

What a cute kit. It reminds me of the days when people used to go door to door with a pony and take pictures of the kids. Uh oh. Guess that really ages me. How many of you remember those days?

JennK 03-09-2013 07:35 PM

What a fantastic kit! I just had to have it. I would love a custom pony/horse. I used to ride as a teenager and have photos of me and the horse I rode for years, Holly.

Min 03-11-2013 03:40 PM

Thank you all for playing along, I wish I had enough time to do a pony for each of you :))
But, alas, I have not :'( - but at least there will be two winners...:DD

There were 12 "qualifying" entries:
  1. Robyn
  2. NancyP
  3. yorkiemom
  4. nanascraps6
  5. RoseC
  6. mammafishy
  7. Amberpony
  8. hollandnancy
  9. dclazel
  10. 6grand
  11. scrapPamela
  12. JennK
I had random.org choose two winners:
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...onywinners.jpg
Congratulations mammafishy and JennK :((:((:((- I will pm you to find out what your pony should look like. :))

Amberpony 03-11-2013 06:14 PM

Sweet! can't wait for them to share their special ponies on a memory page. Congratulations Ladies!

mammafishy 03-12-2013 04:53 AM

Thanks so much Min!! I am so excited to have been one of the winners!! I will have to try to make a very special scrap page for this!