theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Howdy! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14011)

Alchemy 06-10-2013 01:09 PM

Howdy!

Howdy everyone!

I wanted to pop in here and post a little introduction about myself. My name is Vanessa and I am currently a stay at home mommy. I have lived in Omaha, Nebraska for the past ten years, but I am originally from Western Kentucky. After living in a city and also out in the country, I can honestly say that I love the best of both worlds. I definitely couldn't live without the convenience of having everything at hand, but I will always love my rural roots. I have been married to my husband for almost ten years and we have four children that amaze us each and every day. I am a huge nerd. I love all things nerdy - comic books, science, math, computers, computer programming, just everything. =P I also enjoy DIY projects and crafting - things like sewing, knitting, paper crafts, etc. Another thing that I greatly enjoy is graphic design and web design. I have been creating blog graphics for many years and I love it so much! I also enjoy baking and gardening. I love anything to do with Halloween and I am a Hello Kitty addict. =P I look forward to participating in challenges and getting to know everyone! I am pretty much an open book and I love making new friends so please don't be shy!

manu79 06-10-2013 02:33 PM

Re: Howdy!

Hi Vanessa, welcome to the Studio! Great you found us :)
I'm pretty sure you'll love it here - we have a lot of challenges, can't wait to see your layouts :)

NancyP 06-10-2013 06:53 PM

Welcome Vanessa!! So glad you have joined us!! This is a fun and friendly place to be and you will LOVE it!!!! OK, now that we have met, can you come to South Carolina and get the bugs out of my computer???? :))

Robyn 06-10-2013 10:38 PM

Hi Vanessa and WELCOME to the Studio. Thank you for telling us about yourself. You sound like a very interesting and TALENTED person. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.

Toiny 06-11-2013 02:23 AM

Hello Vanessa! What a great introduction. I feel I know you already. I think you'll find many of us here are just as nerdy ;p

Welcome to theStudio!

Alchemy 06-11-2013 09:54 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome! =D

loucee 06-13-2013 04:34 AM

What a busy girl you are! so many hobbies :0) I too like paper crafts and definitely an addict when it comes to paper purchase. I usually buy double as find it hard to use them otherwise!

Welcome to the Studio Vanessa, have fun in participating the challenges.

Alchemy 06-16-2013 05:47 PM

Thanks Loucee. I am definitely a paper addict as well. I can buy notebooks by the pound. Haha. =P

macochran 06-18-2013 05:17 AM

Welcome Vanessa! So many interests/hobbies. With 4 kiddo's - don't know how you have the time! :) Welcome to DSS!

mootscrapper 06-18-2013 05:31 AM

Welcome Alchemy :-)

yorkiemom 06-18-2013 08:03 AM

Hi Vanessa! Wow, 4 children and all those interests. Don't know how you do it! Gonna love having you here...you will make lots of friends I know. Great challenges, great designers here too! Looking forward to seeing your work.

kabrak1207 06-18-2013 08:21 AM

Welcome to theStudio. . .this is a really fun place to be and full of really nice folks too:-) I look forward to seeing your work in the galleries :-)

Alchemy 06-19-2013 01:23 AM

Everyone here is so amazing and super kind and welcoming! Thank you all so much! =D