theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   The 12 days of doing your Christmas calendar presents early this year (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=489)
-   -   the what and the when (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14252)

Min 07-16-2013 03:23 PM

the what and the when

Hi all and Merry Christmas in July :m:((;)

If you know me you will probably not be surprised, that this year my Christmas in July challenge will be a progressive challenge - again, lol :DD

After Snowmen and Gingerbread houses we will do something a little more practical this year: getting ready our calendars for 2014! If you play along you will have next year's calendar ready by the end of the month - plenty of time to look for great deals to get them printed in time to give them as Christmas presents (without having to pay express fees, lol).

I will provide you with the templates for your calendars - one template every day for the next 12 days, handed out progressive scrap style: Once you post one, you will get the next via pm. If you finish all twelve you will get a bonus - the months August-December 2013 so you can use your beautiful new calendar right away if you want to :))

The first template will be posted tomorrow, July 17th - deadline to finish will by July 31st.

Hope to see you tomorrow to start with January! :DD

NancyP 07-16-2013 03:46 PM

Re: the what and the when

How fun!!!! Looking forward to tomorrow!

britnkaysmemaw2 07-16-2013 04:07 PM

Every year I say I am going to do a calendar....could I possibly get this done this year? LOL

kimberkatt 07-16-2013 05:53 PM

I'm so in! I gave calendars last year to the family as Christmas Gifts and they were very well received and loved!! :DD

Thanks for forcing me to do this early and not wait until two weeks before Christmas, like last year :rolleyes: They cost me a fortune in shipping fees! :duh: And stress! :P

jilbert 07-16-2013 11:17 PM

Like Kim, I did my calendar at the last minute ... fortunately for me, it was for my daughter who still lives at home and hand delivery isn't too expensive. However, I do have a lot of requests for this year, so your challenge is perfect!!!!

Toiny 07-17-2013 06:52 AM

I'm in! I need this challenge more than you know :D

Victoria32 07-17-2013 08:43 AM

Thanks for hosting and giving us the jump start to get the calendars done early.
Where will the first template be posted? It is the 17 th and I don't see a link. Thanks.

Min 07-17-2013 12:35 PM

Day 1 has been posted - come and play! :D

DSSDiane 07-17-2013 01:09 PM

Thank you for an awesome challenge. I have been wanting to make a calendar, but have not got around to doing it.

LMorris72399 07-17-2013 06:49 PM

Sounds like fun!! I'm always looking for unique Christmas gifts...this meets the bill!

GrannieEv 07-18-2013 01:28 AM

Y'all are keeping us very busy here!

Ariadne 07-18-2013 03:28 AM

I'm in! I would like to play along too!

LLPooh1 07-19-2013 08:10 AM

I'm jumping in a little late, but this is FUN!

Min 07-19-2013 09:56 AM

no problem - looking forward to your pages :D

mootscrapper 12-17-2013 01:06 AM

I just wanted to say thanks again Min for this challenge. I created the calendar in Artscow and my neice just received it and loved it!! She even took it to show and tell to shpw the kids at school.

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to get the whole page in, so I hads to modify it to use their dates, but it still looked fantastic!!

Here is the link if you want to see.