theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   theStudio Designer News (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Lou and Manu - You Might get it free. (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14377)

Rebecca 08-03-2013 06:26 PM

Lou and Manu - You Might get it free.

You may or may not have noticed that Lou of LouCee Creations and Manu of ManuScraps have been a little scarce lately. I happen to know that they have been boarded up in some crazy secret room for two weeks working on what might be some of their best work ever. :w

These ladies have gone all out and now they're "out like a light" and I snagged a copy of what they've been guarding so closely.

Here is your sneak peek. 8D

I can see the lines already on opening day... Kind of like the Black Friday Sales before Thanksgiving. :))

I have ONE copy to give away on opening day. Watch for this collection to debut on 8/7/13.

Leave a comment below for your chance to get it F.R.E.E.

kimberkatt 08-03-2013 07:25 PM

Re: Lou and Manu - You Might get it free.

HEY!! How did you get a peek?! I've been trying to get into that room for weeks now!! :grrr: I even bribed them with chocolate...... apparently American chocolate is NOT as good as European chocolate! :P I would have to agree with them though! :)) ;)

This looks AMAZING!! I can't wait to see it in all it's glory!! Good luck to whomever wins! :DD

NancyP 08-03-2013 07:36 PM

Well, it sure looks interesting!!! Can't wait for the reveal. From what I see, I already have layouts dancing in my head!!! Just commenting---don't put my name in the draw.

Bright Eyes 08-03-2013 07:48 PM

Oh, WOW... great glimpses of fabulous stuff!! Can't wait to see it. Thanks for a chance at winning it.

marilynnay 08-03-2013 07:59 PM

Lou and Manu,
The peek-a-boo circles it looks like a "Great Trip to Reno, Nevada" and That would be great as long as you won money to spend, too.
Hugs,
marilynnay

manu79 08-04-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberkatt (Post 159089)
HEY!! How did you get a peek?! I've been trying to get into that room for weeks now!! :grrr: I even bribed them with chocolate...... apparently American chocolate is NOT as good as European chocolate! :P I would have to agree with them though! :)) ;)

This looks AMAZING!! I can't wait to see it in all it's glory!! Good luck to whomever wins! :DD

Thank you for the lovely comments all! See that Rebecca - Lou and I finally got some sleep and she runs with a copy *rofl*

Sorry, Kim, but our chocolate is definately better - at least an American friend told me *lol* And: I HAVE seen you - you were watching our door like your eyeballs! Well we're not done - Lou and I have more to come, this is just the start of a series, you get the next first peek then :))

loucee 08-04-2013 09:35 AM

Kimberley, you should have tried a bottle of wine for the bribery, it would have gone so well with the Belgium chocolate Manu and I have been devouring!
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps37e16312.gif

Good luck winning this Ladies... I think you may have to pry it out of Rebecca's hands first lol!

debbyann73 08-04-2013 09:44 AM

Fantastic sneak peek ....please throw my name in the hat for the drawing.

tamie 08-04-2013 09:45 AM

looks FABULOUS!!!!!! tyvm for chance to win :)

angeldevildog 08-04-2013 02:32 PM

Thanks for the chance. Waiting for the reveal.

Rebecca 08-04-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loucee (Post 159113)
Kimberley, you should have tried a bottle of wine for the bribery, it would have gone so well with the Belgium chocolate Manu and I have been devouring!
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps37e16312.gif

Good luck winning this Ladies... I think you may have to pry it out of Rebecca's hands first lol!

I'm holding on pretty tight but I did promise to give one away.... @Kim, I don't drink and I do LOVE European chocolate but I can usually be bribed with a large bag of dark chocolate M&M's. 3:)

jilbert 08-04-2013 08:50 PM

Not real sure about the wine ... I offered to send Manu one of our wonderful local wines and she laughed at me!!! My understanding is she's been making apple pies during her breaks. She even used one of them to keep Kim away from the door.

dkane 08-05-2013 12:19 AM

I would love to win this kit. I am sure it is fabulous!

clikpic 08-05-2013 03:54 AM

and before what were they holed up in Monte Carlo? I detect a gaming, gambling kind of theme there

madmcole63 08-05-2013 06:15 AM

Looks like a really cool gaming kit of some kind and I love games! Thank you !

88Mwife 08-05-2013 06:19 AM

This looks awesome!

JulesW 08-05-2013 07:57 AM

WooHoo -- two of my favorite designers! I can't wait to see it in it's full glory! Thanks for the chance to win!

crazycat1126 08-05-2013 12:49 PM

Oh this looks like fun... a little 20s speak easy. :)

Rebecca 08-05-2013 09:18 PM

I'm just sitting here...gazing at it on my screen and wondering who will win. You're all on the right track and let me tell you, it's worth the wait. This collection ROCKS!

lbettis 08-06-2013 06:15 AM

Very interesting. I'd love a chance to win.