theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   What is a... (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14700)

LLinda 09-10-2013 09:55 AM

What is a...

Super Studio Checker? I saw this in Renee's siggy and had not heard of it before.
With my wild imagination I've now got this mental picture of Renee astride a Hogwart's broomstick about to play a match of Quidditch for the Studio's team. Silly, I know.

kpmelly 09-10-2013 11:00 AM

Re: What is a...

I donīt know the answer, but I LOVE your imagination.... Renee the little witch :D

Renee 09-10-2013 12:24 PM

LOL, would I love to do that!!! Sound like so much fun!! 8D

I'm afraid it's a little more boring though, I'm part of the quality control team here at The Studio. We check all the kits in store if they have good quality and when they have they get the beautiful quality sticker!
All the quality control team members got this Super Studio Checker button to add to our siggies! :))

pss, I do have that broomstick and my wand when I'm checking all these kits, flying around all those elements! ;)

NancyP 09-10-2013 12:32 PM

What I want to know is how Renee keeps up with all those CTs she is on!!! Good grief!!!! How do you do it, girlfriend???? Oh, I'm sure that magic wand helps a lot!!!!

mandak 09-10-2013 01:01 PM

The QC team is amazing! Looking at every paper and every element to make sure we have the BEST quality products for you! Sometimes us designers miss a pixel or jaggy or fuzzy spot, and they catch them! <3

Toiny 09-10-2013 03:51 PM

Wait?!?! Our Super Studio Checkers get brooms & magic wands? I'm in the wrong department!

LLinda 09-10-2013 09:22 PM

How cool is that?!
See, I wasn't so far off from the job description. :l

But seriously, it's good to know that The Studio goes the extra mile to ensure that we will be happy with our scrapping supplies. As a picky customer, I'd like to say, "Thanks!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renee (Post 164800)
LOL, would I love to do that!!! Sound like so much fun!! 8D

I'm afraid it's a little more boring though, I'm part of the quality control team here at The Studio. We check all the kits in store if they have good quality and when they have they get the beautiful quality sticker!
All the quality control team members got this Super Studio Checker button to add to our siggies! :))

pss, I do have that broomstick and my wand when I'm checking all these kits, flying around all those elements! ;)

lebjs 09-10-2013 10:07 PM

Lol that's so funny!

GrannieEv 09-11-2013 12:11 PM

It's just amazing what goes on behind the curtain... thanks.

kimberkatt 09-11-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toiny (Post 164847)
Wait?!?! Our Super Studio Checkers get brooms & magic wands? I'm in the wrong department!

Me too, apparently! I suppose I'll go pout in the corner now......................................... with my tomato....................................... *sigh*

Andie 09-11-2013 06:12 PM

I feel bad for Kimberly now since she only gets splatted tomatoes!

Andie 09-11-2013 06:14 PM

Maybe someone will be able to magically change your tomato into a broomstick and wand next month???

SweetMade 09-13-2013 08:32 PM

LOL!!!!:DD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toiny (Post 164847)

kimberkatt 09-15-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andie (Post 165075)
Maybe someone will be able to magically change your tomato into a broomstick and wand next month???

Don't give them any more ideas, Andie!!!!! That's how I got in this mess in the first place! :l

Andie 09-15-2013 03:48 PM

LOL! Sorry!! :-)