theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   How do we go about adding a Signature? (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14766)

sjc-winsford 09-16-2013 04:08 AM

How do we go about adding a Signature?

Help I've tried to upload a Signature and its showing in the small preview but when I post its not being added. I've given it over 24 hrs before trying again as I know sometimes it takes a little time for changes to show up. I must be missing something out any help would be appreciated :confused::confused::confused:

On the subject of Signature how about having a challenge to design new ones I'm sure I'm not the only one who's seen all the lovely one's other members have? :DD:DD:DD

mandak 09-16-2013 06:01 AM

Re: How do we go about adding a Signature?

We have Gremlins here at theStudio, so I'm sure they are playing with your signature! Why don't you email me (nibblesskribbles(at)gmail.com) with the link to your siggie (it should end in .png or .jog) and include your forum username and remind me the issue and I will see if I can't add it for you!

sjc-winsford 09-18-2013 08:55 AM

Thanks hun I will do that x

sjc-winsford 09-23-2013 02:13 PM

I've done it I have managed to sort out my signature thanks Mandak for wanting to help I really appreciate it 8D8D8D

mandak 09-23-2013 05:36 PM

and it looks great!

Robyn 09-23-2013 08:15 PM

I hope to do a forum signatures challenge next month.

jimmyrose 09-24-2013 09:11 AM

I have never done a siggy before. Would love to learn. Challenge is a great way to do that.

jennyj 09-25-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robyn (Post 168018)
I hope to do a forum signatures challenge next month.

I'm in for that. :)

Andie 09-25-2013 01:57 PM

Love that the challenges truly do challenge me to learn something new! Great idea!! Looking forward to the challenge Robyn!!

Andie 09-25-2013 01:57 PM

SJC-Winsford, love the paw print for the dot on the i!! :-D

lebjs 09-29-2013 10:24 PM

I'd love to update my siggy. Glad you're going to have a challenge to do it next month Robyn - I'll wait until then :DD

Robyn 09-29-2013 10:39 PM

For those who don't know how to do this, I'm currently writing out a tut with pictures to demonstrate. It will be how to do a single image signature and also how to split an image with multiple links. It will be in my Variety Challenge for October. I'm going to upload a pdf file as well as posting in the forum, so those who want can download and print.