theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chatter (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What is everyone up to today? (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1532)

~Heather~ 01-29-2008 12:58 PM

What is everyone up to today?

I am just getting over some bug so of course the house all fell apart during the mere 2 days I was sick.:p

Also I got a label maker so I making labels for where things go! LOL It's kind of fun!

Lori11941 01-29-2008 01:15 PM

That's too funny about the label maker. I found one when I was cleaning out the dining room. For some reason, I'd shoved it into the back of the china cabinet. I'm sure it made perfect sense at the time.

I should be doing so much (finishing the newsletter, cleaning/packing, running to the grocery store), and instead I'm sitting here still in my pjs. I've got to get moving. The kids will be home in a mere 3 hours.

~Heather~ 01-29-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori11941 (Post 10495)
That's too funny about the label maker. I found one when I was cleaning out the dining room. For some reason, I'd shoved it into the back of the china cabinet. I'm sure it made perfect sense at the time.

I should be doing so much (finishing the newsletter, cleaning/packing, running to the grocery store), and instead I'm sitting here still in my pjs. I've got to get moving. The kids will be home in a mere 3 hours.

LOL I made a label for the where the toilet paper goes. I have a vision of perfectly organized house with labels CLEARLY stating where things go. Of course I need the rest of them to read the labels I guess!:mad:

Joba2 01-30-2008 03:55 PM

Today I am babysitting my little 17 month old granddaughter so her mommy can help with her sisters KIndergartn class.Yesterday I babysat my son's little girl so her mommy could go to her knitting group.I'm kinda waiting to see if I may have to travel out of town for my best friends mother's funeral( who has taken a turn for the worse.Haven't heard yet so she must still be on this earth.)

kittenb 01-30-2008 04:17 PM

I have been having some Personal issues and been stressed and shaking so i havent been up to much but trying to relax. I havent been around much either due to it.

sharpli 01-30-2008 05:33 PM

I'm having a day off from babysitting/transporting the grandkids while my daughter trains for a new job. I'm relaxing and getting a few CT pages done.

Lisa 01-30-2008 05:45 PM

Good luck with your move, Lori. So sorry to hear about your friend's mother, Joba. And hope you feel better soon, kittenb. :(

Right now it's almost 12 am in Germany, so this is basically the only time I get to design on Wednesdays since my son doesn't attend preschool but 4 days a week. I used to look forward to the weekends when I was teaching...now it's the exact opposite. LOL!!

~Heather~ 01-30-2008 06:19 PM

How fun for you!!:) I need a babysitty you available? :rolleyes:

My thoughts are with your friends mother, and hopefully you won't have to make a trip after all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joba2 (Post 10550)
Today I am babysitting my little 17 month old granddaughter so her mommy can help with her sisters KIndergartn class.Yesterday I babysat my son's little girl so her mommy could go to her knitting group.I'm kinda waiting to see if I may have to travel out of town for my best friends mother's funeral( who has taken a turn for the worse.Haven't heard yet so she must still be on this earth.)