theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Scrapper from Oregon (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16180)

suerice 03-15-2014 10:02 PM

Scrapper from Oregon

I've been digi scrapping several years now. The one thing I do know is I'm a better digi scrapper than I ever was a paper scrapper. That's because of Ctrl Z and E for eraser.:DD

I do have a question. What is Free Reign Day? And do you have a general Chit Chat area in the forum?

P.S. That's not my hair color, I just Photoshoped it!

nightshadow 03-16-2014 10:18 PM

Re: Scrapper from Oregon

Ctrl Z and E for eraser are the most formidable tools in the digital art toolbox...good for all programs and my favorites too. I may be wrong, but I think "Free Reign Day" is the day in the Progressive Scrap week when you are given a set of elements and can choose any one or more to add to your layout with no restrictions. I hope if I'm incorrect someone will correct me. :)

suerice 03-17-2014 12:56 AM

Elaina - I found out you are correct about free reign day.

Toiny 03-17-2014 01:23 AM

I love undo! And duplicate. And repeat. And... I love digiscrapping LOL! Welcome Sue, and I love that hair, photoshopped or not, it puts a smile on my face.

NancyP 03-17-2014 06:19 PM

Welcome, suerice!! Yes, all of us PSers LOVE the free reign day!!!! It's the day we can fill in those "holes" with a choice of elements she gives us. And, yes, there is a general chatter thread. Go to Community and then click on Forum and go down through the list and you will find it under the JUST FOR FUN heading. So glad you have joined us!!!

avalon4 03-22-2014 01:47 PM

Welcome Sue - love the hair! I love "Control Z" or as I use ""Command Z" on a Mac. I dropped something on the floor the other day and said to myself "Command Z, Command Z", but nothing happened! Funny how things stick with you automatically - I couldn't live without it now!

suerice 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Thanks for the welcome. ;) The hair is the photoshop elves at work. This retired lady doesn't have enough guts to actually do that. Someone asked me if it was real and I said, "no I'm just going through my 2nd childhood". Maybe that's it too. :O

SuCanDo 03-24-2014 11:40 AM

Sue, your just playing with your crayons !!! .... that's always a good thing ... glad to have another Sue on board lol

yorkiemom 03-24-2014 12:02 PM

Welcome to The Studio Sue! I can see you're going to be a fun person to have aboard!

Janet-B 03-26-2014 11:25 AM

Welcome to the Studio -- and Photoshopped or not, love the hair!

jimmyrose 04-03-2014 09:34 AM

Welcome. This is just the best place to come out to play.

violethare 04-05-2014 08:44 AM

Welcome to the Studio and love the avatar

Rebecca 04-07-2014 01:31 AM

Sue, you are in the right spot for sure! You fit right in with your clever wit and creative hair. Welcome!

ADBDesign {anita_d} 04-07-2014 09:31 PM

welcome SUE love your photo-shopped hair color !!