theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   not logged in and making comments (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16263)

mootscrapper 03-27-2014 07:58 PM

not logged in and making comments

Well in the last week weird things are going on with my logging in.

Like, I click the remember me button so that as soon as I click on the studio I am automatically logged in, however it never remembers me.

I can't make comments in the forum section whilst logged out, but when i go to the gallery I can leave comments on lay outs, it even lets me look at my gallery and has my feedback number ..and yet I am not logged in.

is anyone having the same, I was going to say problem, but it isn't a problem, it is an anomaly.

Just curious.

Toiny 03-29-2014 04:15 AM

Re: not logged in and making comments

I'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue. Please post a comment here and/or pm me or email customerservice @ digitalscrapbookingstudio.com

Kaye, can you try a complete clear cookies, log out, reboot & see if it continues?

nightshadow 03-29-2014 06:01 AM

There's a "Remember Me" button? (I'm serious, I don't remember ever seeing it.)

mootscrapper 03-29-2014 07:09 PM

Hi Toiny yes thanks I cleared my cookies and I seemed to log in ok this time.....Now I have to remember ll my passwords again!! lol

Toiny 03-30-2014 03:26 AM

Yay! That makes me happy... except for having to remember all the passwords everywhere you go. That is not fun.

nightshadow 03-31-2014 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toiny (Post 185122)
Yay! That makes me happy... except for having to remember all the passwords everywhere you go. That is not fun.

I finally broke down and started using a password manager, Last Pass. I'm so happy with it, I paid for the premium version. :))

kimberkatt 04-01-2014 06:35 PM

Elaina, I've been wanting to use something like that, thanks for heads up! :DD

twizzle 04-02-2014 06:37 AM

I sent an email as I am having problems with my gallery postings and I also cannot comment in the gallery.

I hope somebody can sort this out as I need to post some layouts for my CT work for PattyB Scraps.

Thanks

Chris Allport

nightshadow 04-03-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberkatt (Post 185456)
Elaina, I've been wanting to use something like that, thanks for heads up! :DD

You are going to love it, and if you upgrade to Premium, you can use it on your mobile devices too. Best investmnt I ever made. :))

mootscrapper 04-03-2014 02:06 AM

Twizzle did you try removing your cookies, that made it work for me

twizzle 04-03-2014 02:37 PM

I had already logged out and back in again but it didn't work.

Tried it again and I was able to edit my photo and add a description. I am now able to add comments as well.

Thanks so much.